I didn't go.
我没去
I lied once.
我说过谎
Your mother is Puerto Rican,
你母亲是波多黎各人
therefore, you are Puerto Rican.
你自然也是波多黎各人
All you got to do is prove your mom's your mom,
你只需要证明你是你妈亲生的
find some documentation...
翻翻档案
People like that don't listen to people like me.
他们高高在上 怎么会听我辩解
Doughnuts! Hey, House, let's get doughnuts!
甜甜圈 豪斯 我们去买♥♥甜甜圈吧
Alvie, the hearing... Everyone loves doughnuts...
阿瓦 听证会... 人人都爱甜甜圈
Glazed, crullers, elephant ears,
原味的 法式的 象耳式的
even doughnut holes.
连甜甜圈洞都可爱
Much better than the sporting goods store.
比体育用品商店可爱多了
I bent Mrs. X went there all the time.
我敢打赌 神秘女士也经常去呢
We're not here...
我们来这不是...
And then I realized...
但我马上意识到
You make a good point.
你说得有道理
Really? I was making that up.
真的吗 我随口说的呀
Dozen glazed, dozen jelly-filled?
一打原味的 一打果冻馅的
You want the usual, right?
老样子 没错吧
Your old friend, the fried carbohydrate.
你的老朋友 油炸碳水化合物
She needed the calorically dense food
她需要摄入高热量食物
to support the running habit.
提供跑步所需能量
Do you know her name?
知道她的名字吗
Sandy...
珊迪...
Or Shelley.
要么就是雪莉
I don't know. The guy she's with called her that once.
记不清了 和她一起的男士叫过一次
I just work here.
我只是在这工作
Do you know where they live?
知道他们住哪儿吗
He left a business card in our free doughnut jar.
顾客抽奖的时候他留过一张名片
It's up on the wall of winners.
在墙上获奖区
Sidney.
西德妮
God, I was so worried about you.
天哪 我好担心你
What happened?
出了什么事
The police said it was too soon to do anything,
警局说立案为时尚早
so I started calling hospitals on my own.
我只好自己给各家医院打电♥话♥
Princeton Plainsboro wasn't even on my list.
我完全没考虑普林斯顿普雷斯波罗医院
You really think something around here
你真的认为是家里的什么东西
could have made her sick?
让她生病的吗
Here, work, anywhere she could have been exposed.
家里 公♥司♥ 任何她暴露在其中的环境
Why wasn't Princeton Plainsboro on your list?
为什么没考虑普林斯顿普雷斯波罗医院
Well, I mean, it's a long way to run,
我的意思是 那离我家太远
even for her.
就算她也不会跑过去
What is it I do besides run?
我除了跑步还做些什么
You're a lawyer...
你是律师
civil rights, class action suits.
公民权 集体诉讼
It's a stressful job.
工作压力很大
Running's the way you deal with it.
跑步是你解压的方式
That doesn't sound like me.
听起来不像我
Do you have any idea
你现在能分别出
what would sound like you?
什么才像你吗
Good point.
有道理
So what were you thinking during all this?
那么 整个过程中你在考虑些什么呢
That it was a strange position to be in.
我的处境很尴尬
At that moment, she was more comfortable with me
她当时与自己丈夫生疏
than with her husband.
却跟我更亲近
And he was picking up on it.
而他也发觉了
What about you?
你怎么想
What about me how?
什么我怎么想
Well, there was a sort of, um,
你们之间有点
artificial intimacy between you?
不自然的亲密感
She'd been dependent on you.
她一直依赖着你
Uh, did you find that attractive on some level?
你是否觉得某种层面上 这种关系是诱人的
Disturbing?
还是令人不安呢
Those are my two choices?
我就只有这两个选择吗
None of the above.
以上皆否
She was just a patient. She was interesting.
她就是个病人而已 有趣的病例
So we're really...
所以 我们真的
Married?
结婚了吗
For four years.
结了四年了
Ms. X, you lead a lemon fresh life.
神秘女士 你过着清新柠檬的生活方式啊
Found three different cleansers under the sink.
水池下找到三瓶不同的清洁剂
Cleaned out the medicine cabinets too.
医药箱里的东西也全部清出来了
You know, she just won a settlement
对了 她刚刚打赢了一场官司
for some families whose housing development
为一些住户争取了赔偿
was built on an old methane field.
住♥宅♥开♥发♥商盖房♥子那块地下面原来是沼气田
Toxic exposure to methane could explain this.
甲烷毒性反应可以解释她现在的情况
I surf?
我还会冲浪
You stopped before we met.
我们相遇之前你就不玩这个了
You've been too busy.
你一直都太忙了
And we're married?
我们是结婚了吗
Yes.
对
all right, it's nothing personal.
行了 不是针对你的
Bet she didn't think you were her type
我打赌你们第一次相遇时
back when you first met either.
她也觉得你不是她喜欢的类型
we'll take her back to the hospital,
我们要把她带回医院
test her blood and urine and start treatment.
做血检 尿检 开始治疗
I'm all right.
我没事
What happened? I don't know.
发生什么事了 我不知道
My foot suddenly went numb.
我的脚突然麻了
Her pants are wet.
她的裤子湿了
Urinary incontinence.
尿失禁
She's having complex partial seizures.
她这是复杂性局部癫痫发作
This isn't methane.
这不是甲烷导致的
You can leave the bucket. We need to get her to--
那一篓东西不用拿了 我们要把她送到...
seizures?
癫痫吗
this is the second diagnosis you've come up with
这是你第二次提出一个
that has a personal resonance for you.
与你自身相联♥系♥的诊断了
I'm choosing my diagnoses based on personal issues?
我给出诊断是基于我的个人问题吗
You think she fell down the stairs and peed her pants
你认为她摔下楼梯 尿在裤子上
'cause Wilson dumped her too?
也是因为威尔森甩了她吗
You're choosing to tell me about this case,
你选择告诉我这个病例
So let's look at it.
那么我们就来看看
First you were fixated
一开始 你固执地认为
on a harmful toxin from her past,
是她从前接触过的有害毒质
possibly because you're worried about
或许是因为你担心
a harmful toxin from your own past.
你自己从前接触过的一种有害毒质
Chase had the toxin idea.
中毒的想法是奇斯提出的
Maybe he's obsessed with my past.
没准他迷恋于我的过去
And now you're talking about a seizure disorder?
现在你又说是癫痫吗
Which is also not a toxin.
同样也不是毒性物质
But which is most likely caused
但成因很可能是
by an old injury to the brain.
脑部的旧伤
W-why do you see your past as such a threat?
为何你要把你的过去看成是个威胁
Not only am I unthreatened by it,
我不仅没有受其威胁
I was trying to get it back.
我还努力把它争取回来
There's a ding mark.
有个凹痕
It's a piece of junk.
一堆破烂
It was dinged when it came in.
来的时候就有凹痕了
Sure, the--the cup marks and the scuffs and the paint.
当然 杯印是 磨损是 涂鸦是
And those three chips.
还有那三个缺口
This fourth one is new.
但这第四个是新的
I run a pawn shop, not a storage company.
我开的当铺 不是存储公♥司♥
Do you want it or not?
你要还是不要
That should be it.
都在这里了
You said you pawned five books.
你说你当了五本书
There's only four.
只有四本
That's all there is.
全部在这里
Where's Approach to the Acute Abdomen?
《急腹症探讨》哪儿去了
Sold it.
已经卖♥♥了
To?
卖♥♥给谁了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表