Once the computer maps how she processes the information,
一旦电脑了解她如何处理信息
We'll put her under twilight sedation,
我们会将她半麻
Use the same equipment
用同样的仪器
To monitor her unconscious thoughts.
监测她的潜意识思维活动
Hopefully, it'll spit out a very basic video
顺利的话 能提供一个基本影像
Of whatever's going on in her head.
关于她脑袋里所发生的事情
And what will that tell you?
然后那个能告诉你们什么呢
Hopefully, it'll give us a clue
希望 能给我们
As to where your brain thinks the problem is.
你大脑中问题所在线索
A lot of "Hopefullys".
好多希望啊
Could it hurt her?
有副作用吗
We're at a diagnostic dead end.
我们现在也没有其它诊断结果
We've got to try something.
必须试一下
This is much better than lunch.
这比吃午餐好很多
I agree.
是啊
What made you think of this?
你怎么想到这个的
I missed you.
我想你
No, I...I mean this...
不 我是说
Car, in the parking lot.
在车里 在停车场
I just don't like feeling
我只是不想觉得
Like maybe this isn't the first time you've done this.
你不是第一次这么做
It's the first.
确实是第一次
I love you. You know that, right?
我爱你 你是知道的对吗
Yes.
我知道
I want you to be able to trust me.
你要信任我
And I want to, but...
我也希望 但是
Inspiration point doesn't open till after dark.
天黑之后就没有灵感了
Got a real cool magic show about to start.
真正的魔幻戏法就要开始了
Also, I'm gonna need to check your spare.
另外 我要经常查你的岗
Abby, can you think of something specific?
艾比 你可以想一些细节的东西吗
Like what?
比如什么
Doesn't matter. Just make it a single image.
不要紧 一些简单的影像
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
About Nick playing baseball.
尼克在打棒球
Holy crap.
天啊
That's amazing.
太神了
Yeah. Now all we have to do
是的 现在我们需要做的就是
Is read her subconscious
研究她的潜在意识
And hope that it's completely rational
希望它完全合理
And went to med school.
然后去医学院
Does anything get you excited?
你觉得很兴奋吗
Can I help you with something?
请问有什么能帮你的
Yes. I was wondering if you could tell me
我希望你可以介绍一下
A little bit about this dining table.
这张餐桌
It's made of wood, and you eat off it.
它原材料是木头 你可以在上面吃饭
So you're paid by commission?
你是按厂商佣金推销的吗
It's furniture.
这只是家具
Find something you like. Let me know.
如果看到喜欢的告诉我
I'll ring it up.
我来开单
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Okay, that's...that's not the one.
这个不是我要的
That is a remarkable collection,
这件非常不错
If I can show it to you.
我可以给你介绍一下
I'm Gabriella.
我是加布里埃尔
I'm really just looking for a nice dining-room table.
我想找一张满意的餐桌
I see. You're daring.
我知道 你很另类
Yes, I do that sometimes,
是的 有时候
But...
但是
Right now why am I daring?
现在你为什么觉得我另类
You're not constrained by rules.
你不拘泥于规则
What else attracts you in the patio section?
还有其它吸引你的阳台家具吗
Wait, this is a patio tab... for outside?
等等 这是户外用的阳台家具吗
Well, it's taken us just over an hour
我们花了一个多小时
To prove that she has a very boring subconscious.
就为了看她的无聊意识吗
Anyone ever tell you you can be a real buzzkill?
有人说过你很扫兴吗
Yes.
有
Stars?
星星
Maybe that's a stripe?
可能是条纹
It's the sky.
是天空
She's thinking about the moon
她在想月亮
And the stars and the sky.
星星和天空
She's going to Stanford to study physics.
她要去斯坦福学物理
It's not a big revelation that she'd think about the sky.
所以想象天空没什么好意外的
Or star could be a white blood cell.
星星可能是白血球
Leukemia?
白血病
Who's that?
那是谁
Her dad?
他爸爸
He died when she was eight.
他在她8岁时去世
What did daddy die of?
怎么死的
Private-plane crash... no connection.
私人飞机坠毁 毫无联♥系♥
Stars, moon, sky,
星星 月亮 天空
White blood cells, heart valves,
白血球 心脏瓣膜
Black holes, or anus
黑洞或者肛♥门♥
Or a million other circular passageways into the body
或者成百万通向身体的通道
And her dad.
还有她爸爸
What do you think it means?
你觉得是什么意思
She likes school,
她喜欢上学
And she has daddy issues...
有恋父情结
Neither of which helps us.
两者对我们都毫无帮助
So now what do we do? Start over?
我们现在做什么 重新开始吗
We obviously missed something.
显然我们错过什么了
What about the liver?
肝脏呢
What about her left toe?
左脚趾呢
Sorry.
对不起
I thought we were randomly picking out body parts
我以为我们在猜身体哪个部分
That had nothing to do with her symptoms.
和她的症状没有关系
Liver's responsible for proteins,
肝脏是负责蛋白质
Immunological effects, production of red blood cells.
免疫反应和造红血球的
Might be able to explain the lungs,
或许可以解释肺部问题
The hallucinations.
和幻觉
Not the aortic dissection.
但没有解释不通主动脉夹层
Kidneys are also failing.
同样 肾脏在衰竭
We add in polycystic disease, could explain the dissection.
还有性疾病 可以解释解主动脉夹层
So that's one imperfect theory,
一个完善的推测
Plus a rare complication
加一个混乱的
Of a second theory,
推测
Which gives us a complete explanation.
给了我们一个完整的解释
Don't polish the notion, Foreman.
你想到什么了福曼
Pineal gland is calcified.
松果腺钙化
It's supposed to be calcified.
青春期之后
Happens after puberty.
都会钙化
What if it's obscuring a tumor?
如果它里面有肿瘤呢
It's the only place we couldn't look inside.
那里面是我们唯一看不到的地方
Get a better look at her pineal gland
用三倍特斯拉旋转反射核磁共振成像
With three tesla fast spin echo mri.
再去检查一下她的松果腺
You're pacing my office 'cause you're buying furniture?
你来我办公室是因为要买♥♥家具的事
No, I'm pacing your office
不 我来你办公室
Because I'm physically incapable of buying furniture.
是因为我天生不会买♥♥家具
For Amber's old place?
是为Amber的老地方买♥♥吗
Yeah.
是的
It needs some new...
需要买♥♥些新的
I know you bought the place I wanted.
我知道你买♥♥了我想要的地方
You're a jerk. Let's move on.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 继续
Hire a decorator.
请一个室内设计师
I'm supposed to find me.
我想自己来
Backpack through Europe.
你不如背包穿越欧洲
I know it's hard to believe,
我知道你很难相信
But you know what says even more
但你应该了解你自己
About who you are than your furniture?
多过了解家具吧
The fact that you are letting House
事实上你让豪斯教你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表