Hey, I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Take your time.
不着急
You mind if I get a drink of water?
我能先喝口水吗
No, not at all. Help yourself.
当然 不着急
Not exactly beach reading, huh?
不是休闲读物吧
Do you understand any of that stuff?
这里面的书你看过几本
Well, most of these I can get through,
大部分我都看过
But, uh, that one?
但那本
Can't get past the dust jacket.
一看落满灰的封面就没兴趣了
Where's Ted? Laid off.
泰德在哪 被解雇了
Company's going with per diem workers, you know.
公♥司♥需要日结薪水的职工
You don't have to pay overtime, health insurance.
这样就不用交加班费和人身保险了
Wow. That sucks.
这太糟了
I don't mind. Really, I'm not a 40-hour-a-week kind of guy.
我不在乎 说实话 我不是干全职的料
If I could just get you to sign.
你能给我签个名吗
Right. Um...
对了
Hang on one second. I want to show you something.
稍等 给你看件东西
You're gonna laugh, but, uh,
你会感觉很好笑
I swear, this guy James Sidas looks exactly like you.
我发誓 这个叫詹姆斯·塞达斯的家伙像极你了
Wait, hang on a second.
等下
This guy is you.
这人就是你
I saw a profile nova did on you.
我见过关于你的人物简介
You're, like, the youngest guy to ever graduate MIT?
你是麻省理工历史上最年轻的毕业生
Standards were lower back then.
那时候标准低
You got an IQ of 178.
你智商178
Published three books and 35 papers
18岁之前就出版了3本书
All before the age of 18?
和35篇论文
Yeah, uh, sorry, I really need to get going.
是的 抱歉 我得走了
So if I could just get you to sign off.
麻烦你给我签字
All right. I'll trade you. I'll sign if you'll sign.
好吧 做个交易 你给我签字我就给你签
I'm not that guy anymore. Come on, man.
我已经不是那个人了 来吧 老兄
This is the most exciting thing
这是多年来
That's happened in this place in years.
这里发生的最棒的事情了
Come on.
别这样
Don't be like that. I'm paying you a compliment.
别这样 我是在夸你
It's... It's not that, um...
不是 不是这样的
My hand's not working.
我的手不听使唤了
You okay?
你没事吧
No.
不
$2.32. Put it on Dr. Wilson's tab.
2.32美元 记在威尔森医生的账上
I don't know who Dr. Wilson is, and we don't have tabs.
我不认识威尔森是谁 而且我们不赊账
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
No. Good.
不 很好
But, sir--
先生
I got it. It's all right.
我来吧 没事
Thanks.
谢谢
Although I should make it clear
首先我要声明
That for two bucks all you get
2美元只能买♥♥上半部分
Is top half, over the clothes.
穿衣服的
Any plans for turkey day?
感恩节有什么计划吗
Go to my sister's for dinner. Why?
去和我妹妹共进晚餐 怎么了
Just making pleasant conversation.
只是为了进行一段友好的谈话
I've heard tell of folks doing such.
我听说很多人都这么做
How 'bout we talk about this?
那我们谈谈这个怎么样
15-year-old.
15岁
Recurring migraines and blurred vision.
周期性偏头痛 视力模糊
Great.
很好
Really? Sure.
真的 当然
There's no point in putting a band together
如果不能搞演奏会
If we're not gonna play any gigs.
就没必要组乐队了
Hold on. Take this instead.
等下 换成这个
I was expecting more resistance.
我等着更多的托辞
That was the old me.
那是过去的我
New me is static-guarded and friction-free.
现在的我是无静电加零摩擦状态
Enjoy your drumstick.
好好享受你的鸡腿吧
Ready to save some lives?
准备好救人了吗
32-year-old courier.
32岁的快递员
Ataxia, anemia, mild cough.
运动失调 贫血 轻度咳嗽
CT was clear. Tox screen negative.
CT显示正常 毒性检测阴性
What're you so excited about?
你怎么这么兴奋
Why wouldn't I be?
为什么我该不兴奋呢
Got all my starters back,
我的核心队员回来了
Plus a couple of first-class free agents.
再加上几个一流的自♥由♥队员
I feel like Mike Tomlin.
我感觉就像迈克·汤姆林一样
Probably not as much as you do,
可能没你那么强烈
But you get the idea.
但是你明白那种感觉
Ataxia and anemia could be viral.
运动失调和贫血可能是病毒引起的
Maybe West Nile?
西尼罗河病毒
No fever, lymph glands were normal.
没有发烧 淋巴腺正常
Anybody seen Wilson?
有谁看见威尔森了吗
Hyperbilirubinemia?
高胆红素血症
Yeah, like that's a real thing.
说的好像是这病真的存在一样
Meningitis.
脑膜炎
Anemia's a stretch.
贫血症是并发症
Page Dr. James Wilson at 558.
558号♥呼叫詹姆斯·威尔森医生
What about sickle cell?
是镰刀状红细胞贫血吗
Guy's white.
这是个白人
Whites can get it.
白人也能得这病
Come on. We get the tennis elbow and all the money.
想想吧 我们得网球肘和钱
Let them have sickle cell.
让他得镰刀状红细胞贫血
TTP's a better fit.
血栓性血小板减少性紫癜病更有可能
他是对的
What, you thought I wouldn't agree with him? Ever?
怎么 你们觉得我没附和过他的意见吗
You didn't agree with him. That's why he dumped you.
你没附和过他 这就是他甩了你的原因
Oh, sorry. It was mutual.
抱歉 这应该是双方的原因
We're cool, okay? Nobody's angry, nobody's hurt.
我们很好 没人愤恨 没人受伤
Sounds passionate.
听上去很有激♥情♥
TTP makes sense to me.
我同意血栓性血小板减少性紫癜病
Not to me.
我不同意
What if he had a history of...
如果他有...
One big, happy family.
人丁兴旺 幸福美满的家庭
TTP it is.
就是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜
Confirm with a blood smear
血液涂片确认下
And ADAMTS-13 antibodies.
检测他的VWF裂解蛋白酶抗体
Dr. James Wilson, please dial 558.
詹姆斯·威尔森医生 请拨558
Can you cure it?
你能治好他吗
TTP isn't completely curable,
血栓性血小板减少性紫癜不能被完全治愈
But the symptoms are manageable
但是通过恰当的治疗
With the proper treatment.
可以控制
Is this the treatment?
这是在治疗吗
No, first we need to do a blood
不是 第一步我们要做
test to confirm the diagnosis.
血检来确认诊断
But he's gonna get better.
但是他会好起来
Honey, that's what she's saying.
亲爱的 那就是她的意思
I'm gonna be okay. Don't worry.
我会好起来的 别担心
How can't I worry? You're in the hospital.
我怎么能不担心 你都进医院了
I'm gonna be fine.
我会没事的
You're sure everything was fine before?
你确定以前也没事吗
Given your educational background,
考虑到你的学术背景
You'd think you could at least
你至少应该找个
find a job with a medical plan.
有医疗保障的工作
We have money. Don't worry.
我们有钱 别担心
It's not that, it's just--
我不是这个意思
I want to make sure we have all the information we should.
我们希望你们不要隐瞒信息
My husband wouldn't lie.
我的丈夫不会说谎
It's okay, baby. He's just doing his job.
没事 亲爱的 他只是做他的工作
He just wants to make sure I'm not
他只是要确保我不是
A secret drug addict or an alcoholic.
一个瘾君子或者酒鬼
Or hiding a history of mental illness?
抑或是隐瞒了一段精神病史
I work as a courier because I want to.
我做快递员是因为我喜欢
It's easy. I don't have to think.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表