He was fine after the procedure.
疗程过后他很好
No headaches. No mental status change.
没有头痛 精神状态没变
Wasn't anything we did.
不是因为我们的治疗导致
It's not just his brain.
是他的脑的问题
He's continuing to build up fluid in his abdominal cavity
他的腹腔持续积水
As well as the dura.
硬脑膜也是
We've inserted shunts to drain it.
我们已经嵌入分流器排积水
Got to be some sort of systemic infection.
应该是某种系统感染
Not after spending the last week getting pumped
不是在上星期注射了
Full of IV antibiotics.
很多抗生素之后
Notice anything odd about the shape of the fluid collection?
发现积水收集的形状有什么异常没有
Oh, god, it's...
天啊
The virgin mary.
是童贞玛丽亚
The edge should be tapered,
边缘应该是锥形的
Lens shaped.
晶体的形状
Unless...
除非
The dural layer was already separated from the brain
脑部开始积水的时候
When the fluid started to build up.
硬脑膜已经跟脑分离
Get a dural biopsy to confirm brain cancer.
进行硬脑膜活检 确认脑癌
Nice catch.
观察得不错
Bangkok. Flight 799.
曼谷 799航♥班♥
Wow. Bangkok. Sounds awesome
哇 曼谷 好棒哦
How long?
去多久
Not sure yet.
不确定呢
Luckily I have a friend
还好我有个朋友
Who's staying at my place taking care of my dog.
会在我家照顾我的狗
He's really big, so he needs a lot of exercise.
他很壮 需要很多运动
Remy Hadley. H-a-d-l-e-y.
雷米·哈德利 拼写是H-a-d-l-e-y.
What, you think I'm gonna rob the place?
你觉得我会去你家抢劫吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是咯
In case you haven't noticed, I have a job.
如果你留意到的话 我是有工作的
Look, I'm sorry. I don't know you.
听着 我很抱歉 我不认识你
You're either honest or dishonest.
你可能是诚实的 也可能不是
I figured the safer choice is--
我觉得安全的选择是
Is to treat a stranger like an ass.
像混♥蛋♥一样对陌生人
Nice way to live your life... bitch.
很好的生活方式 贱♥人♥
I said I'm sorry.
我说了我很抱歉
Oh, hello.
噢 你好
I was wondering if there were any business class seats
请问还有没有商务舱的座位
Open that I could use my miles to upgrade to.
我可以用我的积分升级
I don't know you, but I assumed I could trust you.
我也不认识你 可是我假设你是个好人
Welcomed you in my car.
欢迎搭车
Okay, you're a saint.
好吧 你是个圣徒
That's impossible.
不可能
I confirmed my reservation last night.
我昨晚刚确认过预订的
So rebook it.
那就再订一次
Well, obviously it was a mistake on your end, not mine.
很明显是你们出错了 不是我
No, I'm on my way to the airport
不行 我都已经在去机场的路上了
Right now.
就现在
They didn't believe you, huh?
他们不信你吧
Brain cancer?
脑癌
We should know for sure by the morning.
明早我们就能确认诊断了
Our luck just keeps getting worse, huh?
我们真是越来越倒霉了 不是么
Treatment options are getting better every day.
治疗手段每一天都在发展
There's no visible mass, so even if the biopsy
并没有肉眼可见的大型肿瘤
Comes back positive
即使活检结果是阳性的
We've caught it early.
也是早期癌症
Oh, so you're telling me this is good news?
那你的意思是说这还是个好消息咯
I'm saying we will do whatever we can.
我只是说的是我们会全力以赴
Right.
好吧
Sorry.
抱歉
I got to go.
我得走了
Foreman needs more help with the m and m prep.
还得帮福曼准备病理和死亡听证会
Okay, I'll come up and help
好的 做完活检后
After I finish the biopsy.
我也来帮忙
We can handle it.
我们能搞定
I'll see you at home later.
待会家里见
If you're here, I might as well be.
你在这儿的话 我也不回去
Go home. Get some rest.
回家休息会吧
'Cause I'm gonna be waking you up as soon as I get home.
因为我一到家就会吵醒你
Stay out of my life.
远离我的生活
Okay.
没问题
I know you canceled my reservation.
我知道是你取消我了预定的航♥班♥
You obviously saw me log in
你在咖啡屋偷♥窥♥我的时候
When you were spying on me in the coffee shop.
肯定看到我预定了航♥班♥
I was talking to you.
我当时和你说话了
I was spying on the milf in the running shorts.
我偷♥窥♥的是那个穿运动短裤的辣妹
I'm not coming back on the team.
我是不回到你的小组的
I don't want you back on the team.
我又没让你回来
I cannot work for, with, or around Foreman.
做福曼的下属 同事 或在他周围都不行
Which is why I don't want you back on the team.
所以我说了我并不想让你回来
Now that you're out of the picture,
没有你的干扰
He's better than ever, which is gonna make me
他比以前更好了 这也让我的工作
Less miserable than ever, which is why neither of us
不那么悲惨 所以我们俩根本
Gives a damn how, when, or on what island
不在乎你到底怎么去 什么时候去
In the Bahamas you want to get from it all.
去哪一个巴哈马岛
The Bahamas?
巴哈马群岛?
Costa rica?
难道是哥斯达黎加
I told you Thailand.
我都跟你说了是泰国
I assumed you were lying,
我还以为你骗我呢
Because it would have been idiotic of you to tell me truth.
一般你只有脑子秀逗了才会跟我说实话
Yet another reason I have no use for you.
另外一个原因就是你对我一无是处
We've got a problem.
有麻烦了
When cameron sent Dibala's blood to the lab,
卡梅隆把迪巴拉的血样送到分♥析♥室后
She specifically asked for the anticentromere antibodies test.
她特意强调要做抗着丝点抗体测试
So?
那又怎样
The printout they sent you included
于是他们给你的报告单里
Just the anticentromere antibodies,
只有抗着丝点抗体的结果
But the lab also did a full blood panel.
但分♥析♥室也做了血小板检验
So, I'm not an idiot.
那又怎样 我又不笨
I obviously made sure the cadaver I got the sample from
我确定我抽血的那具尸体的血型
Had the same blood type.
与迪巴拉血型一致
You apparently didn't check his cholesterol.
显然你没测试他的胆固醇
How far off?
差多少
20%.
20%
Dibala didn't die of high cholesterol.
迪巴拉不是死于高胆固醇
Why would anyone even bother to compare the two reports?
谁会那么无聊去比对这两份报告呢
The same reason I did.
跟我这么做的原因一样
Because they're looking for anything
因为他们在找我们任何
We might have screwed up.
可能出错的地方
We could claim the blood analyzer broke.
我们可以声称血样分♥析♥机坏了
We can't.
不行
Cameron documented that it was perfectly calibrated
卡梅隆记录说她做测试时
When she did the test.
严格照章办事
So the numbers are off, it's weird. Who cares?
就算夸张了点 很诡异 谁在乎
If it comes up, just act surprised
如果被发现了 就佯装惊讶
Like it's some irrelevant curiosity.
那种不关己事的好奇心
I can't do this.
我做不到
I can't go in there and stack lie upon lie.
我无法用一个谎来圆另一个谎
We got to figure out a way to explain this.
你得想个办法把这事解释清楚
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Missed you this morning.
早上没见着你
Yeah, sorry.
是啊 抱歉
I needed to get in early. I didn't want to wake you.
今天得早点上班 不想吵醒你
I thought you did want to wake me.
我以为你是想吵醒我的
At least that's what you said last night.
至少昨天晚上你是这么说的
I'm out of here. no, no.
我先走了 别 等等
I have the biopsy results.
我拿到活检结果了
It's not cancer.
不是脑癌
How can so much be wrong with nothing being wrong?
既然没病为什么又会病成这样呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表