Then there's nothing to talk about.
那就没什么好谈的了
I don't want to work for him.
我不想替他工作
You're a great doctor.
你是个很棒的医生
House is right to want you in the mix.
让你加入这个团队 豪斯是对的
Are you saying this because you still have feelings for me
这样说是因为你仍对我有好感
And you want me to come back?
想让我回去吗
I'm saying that shouldn't be an issue.
我是说那不是问题
Do you have feelings for me or not?
你到底还喜不喜欢我
I don't want our work life
我不希望我们在工作中
To have anything to do with our personal life.
牵扯到任何私人感情
You couldn't keep them separate.
你不能把这两件事分开
And that's why our personal life doesn't exist.
这也是为什么我们没有个人的生活空间
None of that has to--
我们都没必要
I can't work with you.
我不能跟你一起工作
Actually, you can.
事实上 你可以的
I was the one who had the problem.
我才是有问题的那一个
I don't anymore.
我再不会了
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个道歉
I was wr-rr-r...
我...错...
I was wrr-r-rr...
我...错...了
What were you wrong about?
你哪错了
You spent weeks elaborately concealing the fact that you...
你花了几周时间去努力地隐藏一件事
Crashed daddy's car.
你撞了你♥爸♥爸的车
And then you just confessed.
你却承认了
Seemed idiotic. Certain to end in disaster.
听起来很白♥痴♥ 必会以彻底的失败而告终
Instead you're riding off into the sunset together.
然而你们要一起驶向落日的余晖
Any theories on why?
有什么理由解释吗
I assume you've already
我想你已经
Dismissed the "she loves me" theory?
不再考虑"她爱我"这个原因了
Well, it's possible.
哦 这有可能
It would require the presupposition
那需要预先假定
That everything she's done for the last six years
她在过去六年里所做的每一件事
Has been completely inconsistent with her character.
与她的性格完全不相符
But yeah, it's possible.
但是是的 这有可能
And as we've already established,
正如我们已结婚
It's also possible that you're wrong.
也有可能你是错的
Or there's another explanation.
或者有另外一个解释
Since you don't have one, I'm gonna keep looking for you.
既然你没有什么解释 我会一直找你的
Let him drain, then pack it with
让液体排干净 然后塞上
anesthetics and sterile gauze.
麻醉剂和消毒纱布
Do you have any idea what's going on with House?
你知道豪斯在干嘛吗
Uh, he's trying to get his old fellows back?
他正努力把那些老伙伴弄回来
It's called stalking.
这叫做跟踪
I am way too busy to play officer of the court.
我正忙着应付法♥院♥人员
That's a shame, since you're the one who triggered this.
太可惜了 你可是整件事的起因
What do you see in Lucas anyway?
对了 你怎么看卢卡斯
I don't see that it's any of your business.
我不觉得这跟你有什么关系
Did you think House wouldn't find out?
你觉得豪斯不会发现吗
You could've at least told me so I wouldn't have coached him
你至少可以事先告诉我 我就不用教他
On how to prove his worthiness to you.
怎样证明自己对你的重要性
I know you're upset with me
我知道你对我失望了
Because I didn't choose to date your best friend.
因为我没有选择跟你最好的朋友约会
But I'm living my life.
但是我在过我的生活
And for the first time I'm not gonna change that.
也是第一次我不用仅仅因为
Because of how it might affect him or you.
这可能会影响他或者你而改变
I feel like crap.
真是烦死我了
Yeah, look, our relationship is gonna be about House,
是的 我们的关系是跟豪斯有关
Or it's gonna be about us.
还是跟我们自己有关
I vote for it being about us.
我觉得该跟我们自己有关
Well, House is gonna make it about him for us.
豪斯会替我们选择跟他有关
This is very insulting.
这很让人不舒服
You're apparently shocked by this,
你明显被这个影响了
Which means that you thought that there
就是说你觉得我们应该
Was some way that we could date,
有一些什么方式约个会
Get married, have two kids, a dog,
结个婚 生两个孩子 再养个狗
Retire to Florida, all without House finding out.
退休去佛罗里达 所有这些都不让豪斯知道
Or you thought that we wouldn't date all that long.
还是 你觉得我们约不约会无所谓
First means you're delusional.
第一种可能意味着你在妄想
The second means I'm delusional.
第二种意味我在妄想
Technically it could also mean
严格地说这也可能是说
You thought House had matured,
你觉得豪斯是个成熟的男人
But then we're back to your being--
但是我们仍然会回到现实
Shut up.
闭嘴
You're right. I'm sorry.
你是对的 对不起
I'm also flattered.
过奖了
Yeah, 'cause you acted all cool and everything with wilson,
是的 因为你和威尔森一起做了许多的事
But you feel comfortable enough
但你跟我在一起会感觉很舒服
With me that you can freak out.
你可以随时对我发脾气的
That's cool.
很爽吧
His sinuses are clear.
他的鼻窦清理干净了
Antibiotics should work this time.
抗生素这回能起作用了
Why did you forgive me?
你为什么会原谅我
I mean, I'm--I'm glad.
我是说 我 我很高兴
I'm grateful, but I'm confused.
我很感激 但是我也很困惑
You've been harder on the patient than you've been on me.
你对病人要比对我严格得多
Well, the difference between you and the patient
你和病人的区别是
Is that you feel shame.
你会感到羞耻
Guilt.
内疚
That's how I know we're gonna get through this.
这也是我为什么知道我们会渡过这个难关
My stomach.
我的胃
It really hurts.
很疼
His liver's failing.
他的肝脏衰竭
His liver's failing and
他的肝脏衰竭
His abdomen Keeps filling with fluid, so--
下腹一直在积水 所以
It's not meningococcemia.
他得的不是脑膜炎
No matter how much you finish each other's sentences,
不管你们多想结束对方的话
Don't count on being a diagnostic package deal.
都指望以此做一个打包的诊断
Patient's liver's not working.
病人的肝脏有毛病了
We don't have time for your little team-stakes.
我们没时间在这猜来猜去了
Sometimes you're just wr-rr-r-wrong.
有时候你...也是...错的
Something genetic,
遗传基因
Something in his family history we overlooked?
还有他的家族病史我们忽略的吗
History and genetics are spotless.
家族病史和遗传基因都没问题
Plus every time he had a bad cough as a kid
只是他小时候咳嗽得很厉害的时候
He went to a doctor.
会去看医生
Klatskin tumor obstructing his bile ducts?
是胆管囊肿阻塞了胆汁腺吗
No jaundice. Wouldn't have ocular effects.
没有黄疸症状 那不会影响到眼睛
But if it's inflammation inside the bile channels,
但如果是胆管内发炎
Sclerosing cholangitis.
硬化性胆管炎
Could've stopped him from producing
会让他不再产生
Clotting proteins, damaged his blood cells,
血凝蛋白质 破坏他的血细胞
Causing small strokes. Enough!
引起一系列连锁反应 够了
Enough!
够了
Stop pummeling thirteen and Taub.
别再打击13和陶了
It fits.
很吻合
Prep the patient for an ERCP.
准备给病人进行内镜逆行胰腺插管术
See if there's any hope of opening
看有没有希望打通
His blocked bile channels.
他阻塞的胆汁通道
And tell him to start looking for a liver donor.
再告诉他开始找肝脏捐赠者
Dr. Chase.
奇斯医生
Your turn.
轮到你了
So what'd she say?
她说了什么
She forgave me because I feel guilty.
她原谅我是因为我感到了愧疚
That works too.
这也管用
And now you expect me to ask you what the "too" refers to.
现在你希望我问你"也"指的是什么
Only if you're interested.
只要你感兴趣
Only if you have doubts about her answer.
只要你怀疑她的答案
She thinks that you don't have
她觉得你根本不用
anything to feel guilty about,
为那件事情内疚
Because you didn't kill anybody.
因为你没有杀死别人
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表