这工作很简单 我不用思考
It's too hard to think.
思考很困难
No, just unpleasant.
只是不愉快
No matter what I did, it really wasn't good enough.
不管我做什么 都不能尽善尽美
Then I met Dara.
然后我遇到达拉
She didn't care how smart I was
她不在乎我多聪明
Or what I might accomplish in the future.
也不在乎我将来会有什么样的成就
It was the first time in my life
那是我长这么大以来
That I was really happy.
第一次真正的开心
So I decided I would rather be happy than smart.
所以我选择开心而不是聪明
You all right?
你没事吧
Sorry. I know you're not okay. I mean...
抱歉 我知道你不是很好 我的意思是
She left.
她走了
Went back to Chicago.
回芝加哥了
Any chance of reconciliation?
有挽回的机会吗
Nope.
没有
Sure you don't want to grab a drink after work?
下班后喝一杯吧
Figured we could talk about the perils of dating doctors.
谈谈和医生约会的危险
I wasn't dating Cameron.
我不是和卡梅隆约会
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--
抱歉 我不是那个意思
I know what you're doing and I appreciate it,
我明白你的意思 我很感谢
But I've got it under control.
但我自己能解决
That's what you said about the Dibala incident.
迪巴拉的事 你也是这么说的
And obviously you didn't.
很明显你没做到
And talking about it obviously made things so much better.
那么谈论它就会让事情向好的方向发展了
Didn't you think
你不觉得
There was something weird about that guy?
那个人有点异常吗
Not really. In fact, he seemed pretty normal.
不确定 实际上 他看起来非常正常
That's my point.
我也这么想
Guys with IQs off the chart are usually completely...
智商高出正常范围的人♥大♥都…
Abnormal.
不大正常
Speaking of House,
说起豪斯
Why'd you come back?
你为什么要回来
I mean, you must've taken a major pay cut.
我是说 你会少赚很多钱的
Life's too short to worry about money.
生命太短暂让我没时间为金钱而忧虑
Your wife feel the same way?
你妻子也这么想吗
She's happy to cut back on some things...
她正为削减了一些东西而开心呢
Like sex.
比如床第之欢
Why'd you come back?
你又为什么回来
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不呢
Like Foreman said, nobody's angry.
就像福曼说的 没人愤恨
Nobody's hurt.
没人受伤
Schistocytes.
可以看到裂细胞
That means TTP.
这意味着是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜
Which is what we thought it'd be.
正如我们之前预料的那样
Remember? This is a good thing.
记得吗 这样很好
This is an easy thing.
这样就简单了
And House doesn't take cases that are easy,
豪斯总是认为没那么简单
Which means it's not TTP,
他说不是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜
And he wants to see
他想看看
How long it takes us to catch up to him.
我们多久能得到他想要得结果
Schistocytes suggest TTP.
裂细胞说明他得的是血栓性血小板减少紫癜
Good. Now what?
很好 然后呢
Normally, we'd try plasmapheresis,
通常我们要试着用血浆除去法治疗
But the patient has an albumin colloid allergy.
可是病人对白蛋白胶体过敏
So?
然后呢
So that means we have to give him a splenectomy.
然后就是说我们要对他进行脾脏切除术
Yes, it does.
好 那好吧
Wilson? No.
是威尔森吗 不是的
Do you know where he is? Not in here.
你知道他在哪儿吗 不在这
You're sure you want us to take out his spleen.
你确定我们要切除他的脾吗
Is that what a "splenectomy" is?
脾切除术不就是这个意思吗
I thought it was an ice cream treat.
我想这是
Yuck.
哎呀(表示厌恶)
So you do really think he has TTP?
你真认为他是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜吗
You're not just testing us.
你不是在考验我们吧
Yeah, like I have time for games.
天啊 就好像我有大把时间玩游戏似的
So why did you really take this case?
你为什么认为是这样的呢
Isn't it obvious?
这不是很明显吗
I'm fishing for a dinner invite.
我正在等待有人邀请我一起共进晚宴呢
Missed you at breakfast this morning.
早饭时间没见到你啊
And lunch.
午饭也没有
I had a dentist appointment.
我约了个牙医
You know where Cuddy's sister lives?
你知道卡迪的妹妹住哪儿吗
You see, this is why
这就是为什么
I don't answer your urgent pages.
我没给你回那个紧急电♥话♥的原因
Because they're not urgent pages.
因为这根本就不是什么紧急电♥话♥
I've decided what I'm gonna do about Cuddy and Lucas.
我已经决定要怎么处理卡迪和卢卡斯他们两个了
I'm going to break them up. Of course.
我要把他们拆散 当然
It's given me a purpose in life, a goal, a raison d'etre.
这给了我人生的目标 一个存在的理由
Albeit a selfish, mean-spirited, childish raison.
即使是一个自私的卑鄙的孩子气的理由
I think of it more as benevolent.
我觉得更多的是善意的
There's only two possible outcomes for their relationship.
他们的关系只有两种可能的结果
They split, or they stay together forever.
分手 或者永远在一起
If it's split,
如果分手了
Then the sooner it happens the better for everyone.
这对每个人都是好事
If it's stay, then my meddling won't matter.
如果在一起了 那我的干涉就无关紧要了
In fact, if they survive it,
实际上 如果他们有幸仍在一起
It might even make their bond stronger.
那会让他们更如胶似漆的
How you manage to elevate your narcissism
你能把自己的自恋夸大成
To beneficence is masterful.
一种善行 真是太厉害了
And I decided thanksgiving dinner
我正想利用感恩节的晚宴
Just 'cause I'm sentimental.
就是因为我很多愁善感
Dinner is at Cuddy's sister's,
晚宴是在卡迪妹妹的家里举♥行♥
Which brings us back...
那能够把我们带回过去...
House, don't.
豪斯 别这么做
I fished for an invite. Cuddy wasn't biting,
我正想办法得到邀请 卡迪不会同意
So I'll have to crash.
所以我只能硬闯了
I have no idea where Cuddy's sister lives.
我不知道卡迪妹妹住在哪里
Ask and thou shalt receive.
问一下你就能知道了
You can't honestly think I would help you with this.
你别以为我会帮你干这事儿
Not help me, help Cuddy. Remember?
不是帮我 是帮卡迪 记住了
If you don't get it,
如果你不帮我问
I'll be forced to use more nefarious methods.
我可能不得不采取更恶毒的手段
Happy holidays.
祝你假日愉快
Huh. Looks great.
恢复得不错
So he's all better?
那他好些了吗
Probably be on some long-term meds,
可能他要长♥期♥休养了
And he's about ten ounces lighter.
他体重轻了10盎司[切掉了脾]
Other than that, won't even know it's gone.
除此之外 不会感觉到脾已经切掉了
Did you hear that, honey? You're gonna be just fine.
听见了吗 亲爱的 你很快就会好起来的
When can I get out of here?
我什么时候能出院
Everything checks out, less than a week.
所有手续加在一起 用不到一个星期
Good, 'cause those boxes
太好了 因为那些包裹
Aren't gonna deliver. Colors...
很久没人送了 很多颜色...
Colors?
什么颜色
Green...
绿色
And orange...
橙色
And ceiling.
天花板
Mr. Sidas, do you know where you are?
塞达斯先生 你知道你在哪里吗
Chewing.
咀嚼
Jimmy?
吉米
Shirt...
衬衫
He's stroking. Call the cath lab now.
他中风了 快叫导管室准备
Oh, my god.
哦 天呐
Blood flow's restored.
血流量恢复了
There appears to be no permanent damage.
看起来没有永久性损伤
Good news is it turns out to be an exciting, action-packed
好消息是它终于又变成了激动人心的
Thrill ride of a case after all.
刺♥激♥的病例了
Bad news is
坏消息就是
We took out his spleen for nothing.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表