I'd be a lot more certain if it was my idea,
如果这是我的主意我会更肯定
But it's the best we got.
不过目前是最好的
Start him on gabapentin.
给他用加巴喷丁[抗焦虑药]
Hook him up to an intracranial EEG
把他跟颅骨电子扫描器相连
For continuous monitoring.
持续监测
I gave him statins.
我给了他抑制素
What?
你说什么
If they ask about the cholesterol,
如果他们问起胆固醇
Just say I prescribed a statin and forgot to put it in the records
就说我用了抑制素却忘了记录
You want to solve a problem using records
你想通过制♥造♥新的记录问题
By creating another problem in the records?
来解决现存的记录问题
It's not a problem with the records.
这不是记录的问题
It's a problem with my record keeping.
而是我没有做记录的问题
There's no way anyone can prove me wrong.
这样没人可以证明我错了
How'd you get access to the statins?
那你怎么能拿到抑制素呢
You gonna get someone in the pharmacy
你想到药房♥找个人
To confess to yet another record-keeping problem?
承认这只是一次没有做记录的失误吗
I saw an open cart. Just took it.
我看到了一辆推车是开着的 就顺手拿了
Why would you steal a drug
你为什么要偷一种
You could just as easily ask for?
你能轻易拿到的药呢
'Cause I'm trying to get you off the hook.
因为我想让你摆脱困境
A story that raises more questions than it answers
编造出一个引起无数怀疑的故事
Only puts the hook deeper down my throat.
只会让我越陷越深
It's all right. I'll handle it.
没事的 我能应付
How?
怎么应付
By telling the truth.
讲出真♥相♥
The truth is I don't have the time,
事实上我没时间
I'm not in the mood, and I don't see the point.
没心情 觉得没意义
You don't want to do the M and M
你不想做病理和死亡听证会
Because you're not in the mood?
是因为你没心情做
This kid is dying and I've got House
这个孩子快死了可豪斯
Trying to push all his responsibilities onto me.
却只想把他身上所有的责任推给我
They're not his responsibilities.
那些不是他的责任
They're yours.
那些是你的
You're the one who wanted to be in charge.
你不是想当头儿吗
I wanted to be in charge,
我是想当头儿
Not a figurehead.
但不想当傀儡
Then do the m and m. It's all yours.
那就去做病理和死亡听证会 都归你了
You want me to get flogged? For what?
你这是在惩罚我吗 为了什么
So you can have an academic debate
为了你能开一场关于没人会遇到的
About a diagnostic dilemma no one's ever gonna face again?
诊断困境的学术辩论吗
What the hell's going on here?
到底怎么了
I just don't want to do the m and m.
我就是不想做病理和死亡听证会
Did it work? Not even close.
有作用吗 一点用没有
Everything okay?
一切都好吧
Just waiting for whatever is about to go wrong.
只是在等着看会有什么问题出现
Thirteen called.
十三来电♥话♥了
She have a theory that makes more sense
她掌握了比腹性癫痫
Than abdominal epilepsy?
更解释得通的说法吗
She said someone hacked into her email account
她说有人盗了她的邮件账户
And canceled an airline reservation.
取消了航♥班♥预定
I'm guessing Foreman.
我猜是福曼干的
Really?
真的吗
You're accusing Foreman, not me?
你在指责福曼 而不是我
Cool.
有意思
You really want Foreman to stay in charge of the team?
你真的希望福曼带领整个团队吗
Makes sense.
行得通
He loves power and puzzles.
他喜欢权利和谜团
You love power and puzzles.
你喜欢权利和谜团
True.
没错
When I had them both.
当我曾拥有它们的时候
It wasn't Foreman.
不是福曼干的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
He said he's moved on.
他说他这段情已经过去了
And you believe him?
那你就相信他了
I believe that he believes it.
我相信他是这么相信的
Looks like it's time for me to get off the bench.
看起来我得离开这个靠椅了
What's up?
情况怎么样
Are you Dr. House?
你是豪斯医生吗
I understand you're a big fan.
我知道你是我的粉丝
I'll have my guy send over a signed glossy.
我一会儿让人给你我的签名照
Continuous EEG shows no interictal spikes.
连续脑电图显示没有颞叶癫痫灶
It's not abdominal epilepsy.
不是腹部癫痫
You paged me to tell me what it's not?
你呼我来就是要告诉我不是吗
I paged you to show you this.
我是想让你看这个
That I did not expect.
这不是预料之中的
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这意味着什么
Darn it.
很糟
I knew I should have stayed outside.
我知道我不应该进来
Fantasy's always much better than the reality.
现实总是没有幻想美好
You think this is a joke?
你觉得者是个玩笑吗
That's my son, he's dying,
这是我儿子u3000他快要死了
And not one of you seem to have the slightest clue why.
而你们还没有一个知道病因
I know.
我知道
That's why it's so interesting.
所以才会有意思
Fever, stomach pain, seizures,
发烧 胃痛 癫痫
Peritoneal and subdural fluid collection
腹膜和硬膜下积液
And now spots.
现在又起红斑
Could be an allergic reaction to one of his meds.
可能是他其中一种药的过敏反应
That suddenly developed eight started the meds?
突然发现八种药物吗
If it's not cancer infection, it has to be autoimmune.
如果不是癌症感染就肯定是自身免疫
Systemic lupus complicated
中枢神经脉管炎
By a CNS vasculitis would explain the rash, fever,
并发红斑性狼疮可以解释发疹和发烧
Ascites...
腹水
Cns vasculitis would cause a stiff neck
中枢神经脉管炎会导致硬颈
Along with a headache.
和头痛
And would've showed up on the dural biopsy.
而且在硬脑膜活检中就会表现出来
What about polyarteritis nodosa?
那结节性多动脉炎呢
It can occur in kids.
孩子不会得这种病
Except you can't have arteritis without inflammation.
除非你得了得有炎症的动脉炎
Okay, you come up with something better.
好啊 那你提些好的建议
Go on.
继续
There was some inflammation in the skin biopsy,
在皮肤活体♥检♥中发现了炎症
Plus he's got elevated diastolic pressure.
况且他的舒张压在升高
It's barely elevated, which you'd expect
只是一点点升高 他进行了那么多测试
Given the number of procedures he's undergone.
升高一点也是预料之中的
Well, barely is more than not barely.
一点点也比没有要多
Not my decision.
不是由我做决定
But if it was, I'd say start him on prednisone
不过要是我会建议进行强的松
And get a testicular biopsy.
和睾丸活检
If he's gonna have any real inflammation,
如果真有炎症
It'll be down there.
会出现在那儿
Cameron and I will do it. Why?
我和卡梅隆来做 为什么
It was Chase's idea.
这是奇斯提出来的
Kid's father is not gonna be happy
再做第四次活体♥检♥查
About a fourth set of biopsies,
孩子的爸爸会不高兴的
And you've got a better rapport.
而你们比较融洽
What's really going on here?
到底怎么回事
You need Chase to help you over-prep for the m and m?
你要奇斯帮你准备病理和死亡听证会吗
Yes.
是的
Then say so. Don't be a child.
那就说出来 别跟孩子一样
Is it on his penis?
在他的阴♥茎♥上吗
Kid's rash?
疹子
Yeah, why?
是的 怎么了
Means it's most likely affecting the small blood vessels.
意味着它正在感染小血管
That's why we didn't see any inflammation on the biopsies.
这就是为什么活检没有发现炎症的原因
It's not polyarteritis.
不是多动脉炎
It's degos disease.
是恶性萎缩性丘疹
I'll do it.
我去吧
Your son has degos disease.
你儿子得的是恶性萎缩性丘疹
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表