Look at his heart rate.
看他的心率
It's normal.
正常啊
I know.
我知道
I ran into Nora this morning.
我今早碰见诺拉了
She told me about your Evita listening party.
她跟我说你的贝隆夫人音乐派对
The London and New York recordings are so different.
伦敦和纽约的唱碟差别很大呢
You were supposed to tell her that we're straight.
你本应告诉她我们是异性恋的
She didn't believe me, either.
她也不相信我啊
You're doing this to mess with me.
你现在这么做是给我捣乱
Correction--I started doing this to mess with you.
纠正 我刚开始就是给你捣乱
Now I'm honestly trying to hit that.
我现在正努力达成目标
By pretending you're gay
所以你装成一个和我在一起的
And in a relationship with me?
和我有关系的同性恋吗
We're in a relationship and we're really unhappy.
我们的关系让我们都不高兴
Communication's never been easy for us.
沟通对我们来说从来没容易过
Probably 'cause we're so closeted.
也许因为我们总是不开诚布公
I got it all figured out.
我计划好了
Nora and I spend the next few weeks
诺拉和我在几星期内会
Hanging out,
一起出去玩
Become best girlfriends.
成为好姐妹
I confide in her about our issues.
我对她坦白我们的关系
I can't decide if this plan
我不知道你的计划是
Is more despicable or illogical.
卑鄙呢还是无逻辑
Then, one night, we get drunk...
然后有一晚 我们喝醉了
Back rub turns into a front rub...
背部按♥摩♥转移到了前面
The next morning,
第二天早上
"I've never felt this way about a woman before."
我从来没有对女人有这种感觉
That's...quite a commitment you've made
你确实很有决心要上
To jumping the girl I'd like to date.
我想约会的女人
I'd like to date her.
我想跟她约会
In the sense that I'd like to jump her repeatedly.
意味着我可以重复上她
I saw her first.
我先见到她的
Seriously? You're invoking the guy code?
什么 你是在引用男人之间的条例吗
We're guys. It's a code.
我们是男人啊 而且这是条惯例
You're only bringing this up
只有在知道自己要输的时候
'cause you know you're gonna lose.
你才会把这条提出来
It's not an infection,
不是感染
But it might be an autonomic nerve disorder.
可是有可能是自主神经絮乱症
The hair is still bumping me.
我还是看不惯你的新发型
Did you get it cut
你剪头发
Because you're ready for the next chapter or--
是因为你已经准备好翻开新的篇章还是
We stuck a needle into his spinal bodies twice.
两次取骨髓的时候针都被卡住了
His heart rate stayed normal.
心率正常
If we add that to his other symptoms...
如果我们把这和其他症状联想起来
That would be a mistake.
那是不对的
She's never gonna fall for it.
她不会中计的
Well, then, you got nothing to worry about, sweetie.
那你就没什么可担心的啦 亲爱的
You're a wuss.
你是个懦夫
Say that when I'm better.
等我好起来的时候才这么说我
What, are you gonna beat me up?
什么啊 你想打我啊
That sounds stressful.
好怕哦
Maybe you should pop one of your beta blockers first.
也许你应该先嗑点贝塔受体阻滞药
You have a heart problem?
你心脏有问题吗
Medically, no.
医学上说 没有
He would have told us about that.
要有的话他会告诉我们
Metaphorically...
暗示着
It's an effect from operating outside of the law.
是法律以外的事情造成的结果
Sometimes, I have to do bad things.
有时候我得对无辜的人
And not always to bad people.
做坏事
Last few months, that hasn't been so easy.
上几个月 我过得不太好
A guy got me the pills.
有个人给了我一些药丸
And they control the stress.
它们减轻了我的压力
Look, don't-- don't say anything to Eddie. All right?
听着 别告诉艾迪好吗
The last thing I need
我最不想见到的事情
Is the guys thinking that I've gone soft.
就是他们以为我已经不行了
When was your last pill
在我们起初接诊你之前
before we originally admitted you?
你最后是什么时候服用过
Um, the night before.
那晚之前
And we stuck you in here,
我们是在这里给你取骨髓的
And you went into beta blocker withdrawal.
你没服用贝塔受体阻滞药
That's what caused the hypertension.
这导致了高血压
When he got out of here, he took another pill,
他从这里出去之后 又吃了一片
And the hypertension went away.
于是高血压症状没有了
Which means it was never a symptom.
意味着这从来就不是一个症状
We take that off the table,
排除了这一点
We've got vertigo, fever...
我们还有眩晕 发烧的症状
And stress.
还有紧张
He's been in this game for a while.
他玩这个游戏有段时间了
Either he grew a conscience over the last few months
要不就是他最后几个月突然有了良知
Or he's producing excess adrenaline.
或者他产生过量肾上腺素
Pheochromocytoma.
嗜铬细胞瘤
What? It's Greek for,
什么 这就是希腊语
"You'll be back doing bad things to good people
对好人做坏事会
In no time."
现世报
M.R.I. His adrenal glands.
给他肾上腺做核磁共振
You're okay with that, right? You're not gonna put a pillow over his face?
你做得来吧 你不会用枕头闷死他吧
Oh, great.
哇 真好
Cable guy came.
电视送来啦
Hi, James.
詹姆斯
We've got some kung pao left.
我们还有些宫爆鸡丁
Oh! God. Right there.
天啊 就这儿
We're having a picnic... with wine.
我们在野餐 还有喝酒
I'll pour you a glass.
给你倒一杯
He doesn't drink.
他不喝酒的
Oh. Well, more for us, then.
那我们再喝多点
I think I might...
我想我可以
Have a little...
吃一些
Kung pao.
宫爆
How'd it go with Cuddy?
卡迪怎么说
She told me I needed leverage.
她说我需要谈判筹码
So...I told her about an offer I had
所以我告诉她我有另外一个工作邀请
To help run the neuro department at mercy.
让我去领导一个在仁爱医院的神经科
Are you really gonna take the job?
你真的要跳槽吗
There is no other job.
没有其他工作
I bluffed. She called it.
我在虚张声势 她回应了
I'm not gonna beg to be underpaid.
我可不要求她涨工资
I'm leaving when this case is over.
这个病例完了我就离开
House is lying to you.
豪斯骗你的
I know.
我知道
And so are you.
你也是
It's 2010, I mean...
现在都2010年了
You know, nobody cares if you're gay anymore.
没有人会在意你是同性恋的
I mean, you don't have to be in the closet.
我的意思是 你可以出柜
I'm not, I...
我不是
Look around you.
看看你周围
Does this really look like a place
这真的像是一个
Gay men live?
同性恋住的地方吗
Apart from the poster.
除了那个海报
Those stools are our only furniture.
我们唯一的家具是这些凳子
There are no window treatments.
窗户也没有装饰
Well, my ex-boyfriend didn't even know
我的前男友甚至不知道
What window treatments were.
什么叫窗户装饰
Is that Greg's carpenters album or yours?
那木匠兄妹乐队唱片是格雷戈的还是你的
Look, House hates musicals and fashion
听着 豪斯讨厌音乐剧和时尚
And meringue.
还有蛋白酥皮
This whole thing is an act
他一直在做戏
Designed to earn your trust...
为了赢得你的信任
In order to sleep with you.
从而可以跟你上♥床♥
I get it.
我明白了
Finally.
终于明白了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表