Who is it?
谁
It's Tom.
是汤姆
Tom, your husband?
汤姆 你丈夫吗
What's he doing here?
他来这里干什么
Uh, what's going on?
有什么事吗
I'm sorry, I know I'm not supposed to be here,
抱歉 我知道我不该来这儿
But Evelyn's school contract's due tomorrow.
但是伊夫林的学校合同明天到期
I knew I was forgetting something.
我就知道我忘了什么
Let me, uh, find a pen.
让我先找支笔
Not quite sure
不清楚这种情况下
what Emily post recommends in this situation,
埃米莉会如何给我们作介绍
But I'm Tom.
总之 叫我汤姆吧
Damien. Hey.
达米恩 你好
Sorry to intrude.
抱歉打扰
I just--I wasn't quite sure when she'd be coming home.
我只是 我不太确定她什么时候回家
No problem.
没事
Thank you so much for catching this.
真是多亏了你及时通知我
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I'll get out of your way, it was good to meet you,
那我先走了 很高兴见到你
And I'll see you later at home.
回头家里见
Bye.
再见
So...
那么
Seems like a nice guy.
看上去是个不错的家伙
Jules, you okay?
朱尔斯 你还好吗
No, my stomach.
不好 我的胃
Here. Lie down.
过来躺下
Try to--
试试
Get Tom.
去喊汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
You know what would be perfect?
你知道怎样才算完美吗
Hmm? French toast tower.
说来听听 法式吐司堡
You still go to Mickey's?
你还去迈克餐厅吗
What's your cholesterol?
你胆固醇多少
It's my one vice. I'm keeping it.
这是我的一个恶习 我要保留它
As much as I would love to clog my arteries,
跟我喜欢高胆固醇食品而堵塞动脉一样
I have a 10:00 CT
我十点有个断层扫描
and I still have to race home, get changed.
我还得赶回家换身衣服
Maybe you could keep some clothes here.
或许你能放些衣服在这里
Maybe I could.
或许我可以
He's just trying to get into your skirts.
他就是想钻到你裙子下面去
And I don't mean metaphorically.
我没有打比方
Well, he's got the legs for it.
他有戏
So I will see you tonight?
那么我们今晚见了
Yeah.
好
Bye, House.
再见 豪斯
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
"Have a nice day."
"祝你今天愉快"
How civilized.
多文明啊
I said I'd stay out of it.
我说了我不想掺和
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
Clearly something.
显然有什么
Nope.
没有
House, on a list of your attributes,
豪斯 在你的众多特性中
There's nothing that even rhymes with "Coy."
没有一个和"含糊其辞"沾得上边的
Okay, I may have seen something in the fridge.
好吧 我可能在冰箱里看到什么了
Like the end of your relationship.
像是 你恋爱关系的终结
She put the milk in the door and not on the shelf.
她把牛奶放门边了 而不是架子上
It's not a big deal.
不是什么大事
You hate that she did that,
你讨厌她这么做
But you didn't say anything.
不过你什么也没说
You're trying to get us to fight.
你想让我们吵架
No, I'm trying to help.
没有 我想帮忙
If you got an issue, let her know.
如果你有不满 就让她知道
I should have known that you weren't done sabotaging this.
我早该知道 你不阴谋破坏是不会罢休的
Fine. Stew in your irritation.
随便你 在你的恼怒中煎熬
And sure, last time it bubbled over
毫无疑问 上次 沸腾成了
Into resentment and rage,
怨恨与狂怒
Leading ultimately to a painful divorce
导致痛苦的离婚
That neither of you ever really recovered from,
你们两个都未曾真正从中恢复
But I'm sure this time it'll be great.
但我相信 这次会好的
Interesting case.
有意思的病例
35-year-old woman with fever and abdominal pain.
三十五岁女性 发烧伴随腹痛
E.R. Ruled out all the usual suspects.
急症排除所有常规可疑情况
Stop before you interest me to death.
在你让我喜极而亡之前别说了
And she's in an open marriage.
她处于开放式婚姻关系
That's not interesting. It's just weird.
一点都不有趣 就是古怪罢了
Know what's weirder?
知道有什么更古怪的吗
That other humans are monogamous in the first place.
其他人类都是从一夫一妻制开始的
No other species on the planet mates for life
这个星球上就没有其它物种是相伴终身的
and if you're gonna bring up swans,
就算你打算把丑小鸭培养成天鹅
they cheat like everybody else.
他们和其他人一样偷腥
They just have better pr than rabbits.
他们的人际关系就比兔子好点
Animals also eat their young and kill their rivals.
动物也吃幼仔 残杀敌人
That make it weird that most of us don't?
我们中的大多数不这样做 就古怪吗
Says the guy whose opposable thumbs have been all over
说这话的家伙曾染指过
how many women who aren't his wife?
多少不是老婆的女人了
A functional open marriage is like a unicorn.
开放式婚姻就象是独角兽
It's a mythical creature that doesn't exist.
是神话中的事物 并不存在
Someone always ends up unhappy.
最后 总有人不快
Our patient's unhappy
我们的病人不快乐
because she's suffering from an intestinal blockage.
是因为她正遭受肠梗阻
Boring.
乏味
Then we have to find a reason to rule it out.
然后我们得找个原因排除这个
What about herpes colitis?
疱疹病毒性结肠炎呢
She picks up the infection from one of her partners.
她从某个伴侣处感染病毒
It takes root in her colon.
扎根于她的结肠
STD panel was clean.
性病检测阴性
Chances are, this couple was unhappy in the first place.
很有可能 这对夫妻从一开始就不开心
This is their attempt to save something
他们想要挽救什么
that never--
从未
Go on.
你们继续
Herpes might not register
如果她在最近六周内被感染
If she was exposed in the last six weeks.
疱疹病毒可能检测不出
But it would show up on a barium enema.
但是能在钡灌肠造影中显示
Wait.
慢着
You're gonna do it?
你要自己来吗
Gotta see if our patient's a unicorn
得看看我们的病人到底是个独角兽
Or just a slutty horse.
还是个小骚货
Think how much fun Taub could be having.
想像一下陶博会有多少乐趣
Barium coats the inner lining of your colon.
钡剂覆盖你结肠内壁
Lets us get a good look at it on the X-ray.
通过X光片可以看到里面的情形
I can get somebody else to pick up Evelyn.
我可以找别人去接伊夫林
I feel like I'm abandoning you.
我觉得像是在抛弃你
I'm on painkillers.
我在用止痛片
I'd rather this not be what you think of
我不希望每次你看到我的臀部时
every time you look at my butt.
想到的是这个
Okay, roll onto your side.
好了 转过身去
It's fill 'er up time.
该给你灌钡剂了
So is Evelyn his new squeeze?
伊夫林是他的新宠吗
She's our daughter.
是我们的女儿
Must be interesting
一定很有趣
Growing up in a production of oh! Calcutta!
在"加尔各答风情画"[音乐剧]里长大
She's six.
她六岁了
She knows
对我们的性生活
as much about our sex life as any other kid her age.
她知道的和其他同龄孩子一样
You can explain that
你可以解释说
she's the reason the two of you stayed married.
她是你们维持婚姻的原因
You've been in the room five minutes.
你在这里才五分钟
You got us all figured out.
你就把我们都摸透了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表