It could stop your heart.
会让你心跳停止
So could cheeseburgers.
芝士汉堡也有这个隐患
Let's get your lazy friends to start moving that pile.
还是让你的懒弟兄们动手搬碎石吧
She's got two more hours before crush syndrome
起码两小时后才会出现挤压综合症
could possibly set in.
她还有时间
We're digging up there by hand.
我们是徒手挖的
I can't guarantee I can get 10 tons of debris
我不能保证两小时内
pulled off in two hours.
能搬走十吨♥碎石
Well, you need to try.
你得试试
It's my leg.
那是我的腿
It's not just crush syndrome you gotta worry about, okay?
现在不光要担心挤压综合症
There's gas leaks. There's fire.
还有煤气泄漏的危险 会着火的
We can never rule out secondary collapses,
无论我们把这里支撑的多稳固
no matter how much we shore this thing up.
也不能排除二次倒塌的可能性
You think chopping off someone's limb
你以为在一大♥片♥肮脏的碎石堆里
inside a pile of dirty rocks is safe?
给人截肢就很安全吗
Sepsis, fat embolism, a hemorrhage.
败血症 脂肪栓塞 大出血
Those risks are nothing compared to the risk
这些危险和二次倒塌发生的危险
of this thing coming down again.
不可同日而语
Captain, he's a jerk.
长官 他是个混♥蛋♥
But it's what the patient wants.
但是病人希望这样
Can we please just
能请你们再
give it a couple more hours?
坚持个把小时吗
Yeah.
好吧
I gotta get up to triage.
我去上面给伤员鉴伤分类
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
House.
豪斯
You don't need to thank me.
不用谢我
Just makes sense.
我只是讲讲道理罢了
Just promise me you won't let them cut off my leg.
请保证你不会让他们给我截肢
I promise.
我保证
Does that make you feel better?
这样你感觉好点了吗
For some reason, it does.
不知怎么的 真的好多了
Your phone is working down here.
你的电♥话♥能用了
Switched carriers. Better rollover minutes.
换了服务商 累积免话费更久
Talk.
说话
MRI was clean, but afterwards,
磁共振成像显示没问题 但是
He started bleeding out of his eyes and nose.
他的眼和鼻开始流血
So there was something wrong before the collapse.
所以确实他在昏倒前就得了病
Unless it's just conjunctive coagulopathy from the trauma.
除非只是创伤引起的凝血功能不全
Yeah, yeah, yeah--you don't think he was sick before.
是 是 是 你认为他之前没病
We get it! You're wrong.
我们懂了 但你错了
Brain infection?
是大脑感染吗
Sorry I'm late.
对不起 我迟到了
Where were you? Physical therapy.
你去哪了 做理疗
I left my phone in my locker.
我电♥话♥落在柜子里了
The infection causes neurological symptoms,
感染引起了神经症状
goes systemic, and D.I.C. causes the bleed.
遍及全身 弥散性血管内凝血造成出血
Good theory.
不错的理论
Except for the part that there's no fever.
可惜他没发烧
Get an x-ray venogram.
给他做x光静脉造影
See if you can find a reason for your existence.
看看能不能找出你存在的理由
Also look for venous sinus thrombosis.
顺便看看有没有静脉窦血栓
Would have seen it on the mri.
有的话做磁共振时就该看出来
Not if you were too busy not looking for it.
可能是你们忙得没找着吧
We should x-ray for a facial fracture first.
我们应该先用x光看看有无脸部骨折
This could all be simple trauma.
很可能是简单的外伤造成的
Just do what I tell you.
照我说的做
Be back in ten minutes.
十分钟后回来
You're leaving?
你要走吗
There's a dozen people here who can save you.
这里有很多人都能救你
I'm apparently the only one who can save this other guy.
而显然我是唯一能救那家伙的人
W-wait!
等等
Don't go.
别走
Hanna's freaking out.
汉娜快崩溃了
She's having a panic attack.
她恐慌症发作
She can't breathe. She's gonna rip out all her IVs.
不能呼吸 要拔掉所有输液管
So calm her down.
那让她安静下来
She wants you.
她想让你在身边
I'm flattered. Give her oxygen.
受宠若惊啊 给她输氧气
They won't let O2 down there.
他们不会把氧气送下去的
Fear of explosion.
怕爆♥炸♥
You have to go back.
你得回去
She needs you, house.
她需要你 豪斯
You only came back because I freaked out.
你回来只是因为我快要崩溃了
Right?
对吗
Oh, no.
不是的
I just realized how...
我只是发觉...
big and scary the world is
外面的世界是那么混乱而恐怖
and how cozy and safe this little place is.
而这个小地方又是多么的惬意而安全
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm sorry I needed you.
抱歉我真的需要你
Here. Call your husband.
给你 打个电♥话♥给你老公
Charlie?
是查理吗
I'm here in...
我现在在...
They called you?
他们打电♥话♥给你了吗
They're helping me.
他们正在救我
Are you coming?
你要来吗
I don't know how this could happen.
我不知道为什么会发生这样的事
It's your birthday. I'm so sorry.
今天是你的生日 对不起
See? This is why I lied about the phone.
看吧 这就是为什么我骗你手♥机♥不好用
Your bp is spiking,
你的血压正在升高
So you're bleeding faster from your leg wound.
这会使你腿部的伤口出血速度加快
I'm gonna have less time to save it.
我救治的时间变短
Hang up.
挂电♥话♥吧
Okay. Okay, they're telling me I have to go.
好了 好了 我必须挂掉了
That was stupid of me.
我太蠢了 不该让你打电♥话♥的
It was nice.
你是好人
I don't see that as a contradiction.
我可看不出好人是对蠢人的辩驳
He was already on his way.
他已经在来的路上了
He was in Baltimore,
他本来在巴尔的摩
and they all saw it on the news.
后来他们都从新闻获知了这里的事故
How many people were hurt?
有多少人受伤了
What did I tell you about not raising your blood pressure?
我才说了不能让你的血压上升
Can I ask what's wrong with your leg?
我能问问你的腿怎么了吗
Crane fell on it.
吊车倒在上面了
Small world.
无巧不成书
You could have just said no.
你可以只说不想回答
I'll remember that for my next human contact.
下一次与人交流时 我会记得的
Would you pray with me?
和我一起祈祷好吗
No.
不
I'm not in the habit of encouraging
我不习惯于鼓励
my patients' superstitions.
我的病人搞迷信
How is that a habit?
这叫什么习惯
You plan on getting trapped under a building again?
你还想再被困在倒塌的大楼下吗
I don't believe in god.
我不崇拜上帝
I don't either.
我也不
Please?
求你了
I always thought...
我总觉得...
if I did the right thing,
如果我好好做人
if I treated people right,
与人为善
then good things would happen to me.
我就能有好报
You think that's how it works?
你觉得对吗
I didn't use to.
我原来不觉得
Then recently I tried...
最近我试了试...
Now I don't know.
现在我不知道这个答案了
Good news.
好消息
Advancing catheter through interior jugular vein.
推进导管进入颈静脉
You told House you were at therapy.
你和豪斯说当时你在做理疗
Did you transcribe the entire meeting?
你给整个会议记笔记了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表