My--mine's 6 1/2.
我的孩子六岁半了
Mickey's getting worse.
米奇的病情在恶化
The clot is a very bad sign.
出现血栓是不好的预兆
We really need you to tell us where he's been.
请你告诉我们他去过哪里
I do that...
是我做的
There's a very good chance
本来我很可能会
that I could end up John Doe at the county M.E.
在缅因县变成个无名死尸
Look, Mickey got sick because he had the most exposure.
米奇因为过分暴露而染上疾病
Other guys are at risk too.
其他人也有危险
You don't want to...
你不想
You okay?
你没事吧
I -- I feel dizzy.
我觉得头晕
Are you diabetic?
你有糖尿病吗
No.
没有
When was the last time you were at your office?
上一次去你的办公室是什么时候
Whoa...did you drug me? What?
你是不是给我下药了 什么
You're trying to make me think that I'm sick
你想让我觉得我病了
So I'll take you to the stash.
那我就会带你去我们的藏身处
Of course not, but if you are sick--
当然不是 如果你病了
No, I don't feel sick. I feel drugged!
我没病 我感觉被下药了
Trust me, I know the difference.
别想蒙我 我知道两者之间的区别
You didn't even drink half of it.
你一半都没喝完
You'll be fine in an hour.
一小时后你就会没事了
You think Mickey could die?
你们觉得米奇会死吗
Ah, it's just a deal.
好吧 就这么一次
I'll take you.
我带你去
Couldn't have given us a heads up
我们在这儿头都抬不起来
that he was living in a drycleaner?
他真的是住在洗衣房♥吗
It's like living in a vat of poison.
这活生生的就是个毒药缸子
Is that it? Can we get out of here?
看完没 我们可以走了吗
I gotta cover all our bases.
我得把所有地方都查看一遍
Okay, fine. Look...back there.
好吧 看那儿
Hurry up.
快点
What are these, more chemicals?
这是什么 是化学药品吗
Oh, not exactly.
不完全是
Uh...if this stuff was the problem,
如果这是病因的话
there'd be a lot more sick people.
那就不会只有他一个人生病
Did you call the cops?
你打电♥话♥给条子了吗
No.
没有
No one's supposed to be here.
不应该有人在这儿的啊
Come here.
过来
I said no kissing!
我说了不准吻我
Eddie.
艾迪
I didn't know you'd be here.
没想到你在这里啊
Look, the deal was just for you.
听着 我只跟你有交易
This guy wants to watch, it's an extra 50.
这个男人想看的话 你得再付50美元
Yeah, private party, man.
哥们儿 这是私人聚会
Uh...I got it covered tonight.
今晚我守这儿吧
Nice.
做的不错啊
The jealousy is... killing me.
我都快嫉妒死了
Well...he clearly cares about you.
那个 显然他在意你
Very much.
非常的在意你
Why can't he show it in a-- in a normal way?
为什么他就不能正常的表达出来呢
I'm so tired of...
我受够了
the whole silence and the resentment.
他的沉默和对我的忿恨
I don't know if I can go back there tonight.
今晚我都不想回去
I need some time.
我需要一些时间
Come stay at my place.
去我那儿吧
Really?
真的吗
It'll be fun.
肯定会很有趣的
You know, like a -- like a sleepover.
就像那种通宵派对
That would -- that would be...
那将会 那将会
It would be such a help.
那将会极大的帮助我
Thank you.
谢谢你
House.
豪斯
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干吗
I'm here because...
我来这儿是因为
Nothing you can say is going to change anything.
你说什么也无法改变既定的事实
I love this man.
我爱这个男人
And I am not wasting another moment
我不会再浪费生命的一刻
of my life denying that.
去否认这一切
Gregory House...
格利高里·豪斯
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
This is unexpected.
太意外了
Say yes!
快说愿意啊
I'm gonna go.
我该走了
No--no, no, no.
别别 别走
You two obviously have some talking to do.
你们显然有话要说
Excuse me.
不好意思
How's it coming?
怎么样了
So far, nothing.
目前为止 一无所获
Carpet, paint, insulation.
地毯 画 隔热材料
Even the gross food in the fridge.
甚至连冰箱里所有的食物都检查了
Everything's coming up clean.
都没有异样
which leaves the dry-cleaning chemicals.
只剩下干洗剂没有排除
Should have the results in a few minutes.
几分钟后出结果
Foreman's already started him
福曼已经给他用了
on inhaled albuterol.
吸入式沙丁胺醇
Chances are, this case is over.
有可能这病例已经解决了
We have to tell him. We can't tell him.
我们得告诉他 不行
Won't change the fact that Cuddy let him walk.
这改变不了卡迪让他卷铺盖的事实
It'll just let him know
只会让他知道
it was all because of a stupid prank.
这只是一个白♥痴♥恶作剧闯的祸
We have to tell Cuddy.
我们得跟卡迪讲
We confess and beg her to take him back.
自首然后求她让他留下
If begging worked, he would have a raise,
祈求有用的话 他就该加了薪了
and we wouldn't be screwed.
我们也不用在这儿焦头烂额的
Albuterol is not helping.
沙丁胺醇不起作用
Patient started coughing blood.
病人开始咳血了
What about adding ipratropium?
再加异丙托铵怎么样
That might--
那就会
Don't bother.
别费那劲了
We assumed this place was using perchloroethylene.
本来猜想干洗剂用的是全氯乙烯
Turns out... petroleum solvents.
结果是...石油溶剂
The drug dealers are running a green drycleaner?
毒贩子开了个环保干洗店吗
I hate to push past the irony,
真抱歉拆你这黑色幽默的台
but our patient's bleeding into his lungs,
但我们的病人现在肺出血
and we've got nothing.
我们还一无所获
The v/q scan last night
昨晚得到的肺扫描通气-灌注系数
showed a pulmonary aneurysm.
显示存在一个肺动脉瘤
Explains the coughing blood.
解释了咳血症状
I did an embolization to stop the bleeding,
我做了栓塞止血
He then started up again this morning.
但他今早又开始咳
Three more aneurysms.
结果出现了另三个动脉瘤
Those look like mycotic aneurysms.
像是霉菌性动脉瘤
Indicates a fungal infection.
显示有真菌感染
That'd be consistent with his other symptoms:
这就和症状切合了
The vertigo, the fever.
眩晕 发热
I didn't see any fungus at the location,
我没在那儿看见过霉菌
And none of the samples--
试样也全都--
Looks like somebody missed something.
似乎有些人漏掉了什么东西
which is embarrassing for somebody.
对有些人来说这真是太丢脸了
And...the steroids we gave him
而且 我们给他用的类固醇
would have suppressed his immune system.
抑制了免疫系统
If that was a fungus, he'd have 30 aneurysms.
如果是真菌 他会有30个动脉瘤
Somebody's got a good point.
某些人说得挺在点
One bleed to four in less than 12 hours?
十二个小时内从一个发展成四个么
That seems like an uptick to me.
我觉得这表明病情在恶化
We need to start him on antifungal meds
趁他还没被自己的血淹死
before he drowns in his own blood.
得给他上抗真菌药了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表