You broke into my apartment?
你破门而入了是吧
Technically, no.
技术上来书说 没有
Well, technically, yeah,
技术上来书说 是
But two steps.
但只迈了两步
Hardly, You're going to jail.
几乎不算 你准备进监狱吧
Speaking of,
说到这个
You know what can get you six months
你知道什么罪名能关你6个月
And a $100,000 fine?
而且罚你10万吗
Falsely claiming that you won a medal in Vietnam.
谎称在越南战争中获得过勋章
You think I'm faking?
你觉得我在骗人吗
Canada did not send troops to fight in Vietnam, you idiot.
加拿大从未派兵支援过越南战争 你个白♥痴♥
They sent troops to reinforce the '73 peace accords,
他们曾派兵促成1973年和平协议的达成
Which is where I tried to free a 12-year-old boy
在那里我曾设法救一个踩了地雷的
Who stepped on a land mine.
十二岁男孩
36 years later,
三十六年了
Every second,I feel the pain in my hand
每时每刻我都觉得手还是那么痛
Like I'm still grabbing that boy's arm,
就像我还抓着那个小男孩的手臂一样
Even though my arm isn't there.
虽然我的手臂已经没了
So, no, I'm not faking.
所以答案是没有 我没骗人
On a related note, go maple leaves.
那说句靠谱的 加油 枫叶国出来的
Did you get the biopsy results?
你们拿到活体♥检♥查的结果了吗
Is it lymphoma?
是不是淋巴瘤
No. So we have to move on.
不是 所以我们会继续诊断
Infection, perhaps autoimmune.
感染 有可能是自体免疫感染
Did you get the biopsy results?
你们拿到活体♥检♥查的结果了吗
Yes, I just told you.
拿到了 我刚刚告诉过你
Is it lymphoma?
是不是淋巴瘤
Cameron and Chase?
卡梅隆还有奇斯是吗
They both really like diagnostics,
他们都很喜欢诊断学
And I think they both really like watching House torture me.
他们也同样喜欢看豪斯怎么折磨我
Anyway, thank you for understanding
不管怎么说 谢谢你能理解
About the job.
我的工作
I had two really crappy alternatives.
我只有两个蹩脚的选择
There was a third.
本来还有第三个的
What's that?
是什么
You could have stepped aside.
你可以让出你的职位
We both would have lost our jobs.
如果那样我们都会丢了饭碗
You could have asked Cameron or Chase to take your place.
你可以让卡梅隆或者奇斯代替你
They wouldn't have wanted to.
他们不会想那么做的
You just said they both really like diagnostics.
你刚不是说他们都很喜欢诊断学吗
You want to go back in time?
你想时间倒流吗
I want to make this work.
我只是想一切都如人意
I want to understand you.
我只是想理解你
I mean, you know how you made me feel.
你知道你让我怎么想的
If you could do it again...
如果你能重新来过
I made the right decision.
我做了一个正确的决定
I need your confidential medical opinion.
我需要你的保密的医学意见
Is the president capable of thinking clearly?
总统能否清晰地思考问题
Obviously not, right now.
现在看起来 很明显不能
Will he ever be?
那他以后能吗
I think...
我的意见是
Neurons don't grow back,
神经细胞不会重新长出
And he's already in his decline.
而他的细胞已经在下降了
Anything he tells you, any command he gives,
他告诉你的每件事 下达的每个命令
How will you ever know
你怎么能判断
It's not just the delusions
它们不是来自于
Of a sick, mad, dying old man?
一个又病又疯又活不长的老人的错觉呢
He just started spiking a fever.
他开始发烧了
It's scleroderma.
是硬皮病[皮肤病]
You don't have some clever way
你这次没有更聪明的方式
Of telling me this time?
来告诉我吗
Patient's dying.
病人要死了
I'm done with clever.
聪明的解说完毕
Look at his skin.
好好看看他的皮肤
It's tight for a 75-year-old.
对一个七十五岁的老人来说太紧了
Based on his admission photo?
根据一张入院照片得出的是吧
Bit subjective.
有点主观了吧
Fever points to infection.
发烧症状显示是感染
And now he's got nodules on his fingers.
而且现在他手指上有节结
That's blastomycosis.
应该是酵母菌病
Nodules?
有节结是吗
And you're calling tight skin subjective?
那你还说硬皮很主观
I'm with Foreman.
我同意福曼的观点
We would have seen fungus balls on the head CT.
我们在头部断层扫描中就能发现霉菌球了
Fungal lesions can be missed.
真菌引起的损伤可能被忽视了
We could settle this with a test.
我们用一个测试就能解决分歧了
Anti-centromere antibodies would point to scleropderma.
抗着丝点抗体可以显示硬皮病
Point to, not prove.
显示而已 不是证明
And his fever's too high.
他烧得太厉害了
We have to treat him now.
我们现在就得进行治疗
We treat wrong,
如果我们治疗有误
We could send this disease into overdrive.
我们会让他病得更厉害
You're with me on the scleroderma.
你同意硬皮病的说法
I guess.
我推断的
I just don't care enough about the patient
我只是不怎么在意这个病人
To waste my time trying to convince anyone.
不想浪费时间去取信于任何人
We get it. You don't like the guy,
我们懂了 你不喜欢这个人
You didn't want to work on this case.
你本来不想接这个病例
And yet you're still here.
可既然你都来了
Why don't you take a stand?
为什么不干脆表个态呢
Either do something about it or shut up.
要么你做点什么 要么你就闭嘴
Treat him for blasto if you want.
就照你想的 按酵母菌病的方式治疗吧
I'll get Cuddy. I can convince her--
我去找卡迪 我要让她相信
This isn't a democracy.
这不是玩民♥主♥的时候
I don't care who you get.
我根本不在乎你去找谁
At least for right now, this is my department.
至少现在 这是我的部门
We're treating him for blasto.
我们按照酵母菌病的方式来治疗他
Start him on amphotericin B.
给他用两性霉素B
If you inject my I.V. with an air bubble...
你只要在我的静脉注射里注射一个气泡
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I will have another heart attack.
我就会再犯一次心脏病
No one will know.
没有人会知道的
Let her go.
放开她
You tell my colonel
你告诉我的上校
I'm a sick, dying old man
我百病缠身 而且是个将死的老人
Who can't be trusted.
不能继续被信任
I didn't say...
我没说过
You were trying to put a gun in his hand
你这是在他手里放了把枪
And point it at my head.
让他指向我的头
The gun is now in your hand.
现在这把枪就在你的手里
That is a practical difference, not a moral one.
这回可以成真了 不再只是道义上的
If you want me dead, then pull the trigger.
如果你想我死 就开枪吧
It is not so easy when you have to do it yourself.
自己动手太难
Allison.
艾莉森
I guess I didn't want you dead.
我还不想让你死
You touch my wife again,
你要敢再碰我的妻子
I'll kick your ass out into the street.
我就把你赶到街上去
I don't care who you are.
我不在乎你是谁
I did her a favor.
我帮了她一个忙
I showed her her true character.
我让她看清自己的真实人格
She's a better person than you are.
她比你可好多了
She is too weak to act on her beliefs.
她太软弱所以不能实现她的信念
But that is not her fault.
但这不是她的错
Most everyone is.
大多数人都是如此
Even my own advisors.
就算是我的顾问
My own colonel.
我的上校
All they do is negotiate and debate
他们只会谈判 争辩
And sign treaties.
签署各种条约
They are appeasers.
他们只会劝解别人
And all the while, we are beset by assassins
一直以来 我们都被杀手
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表