Sorry to screw you up.
抱歉让你死了一趟
Mom?
妈妈
Maybe when we get out of here...
也许我们出院的时候
What kind of movies you like?
你喜欢什么电影
He's been missing for eight hours.
他失踪八个小时了
Robert Chase.
罗伯特·奇斯
C-h-a-s-e.
C-h-a-s-e
Never mind, he just walked in, sorry.
没事了 他刚回来 抱歉
You could've called me.
你应该打个电♥话♥给我
Oh, I-I've forgot.
我忘了
To call me? It's 2:00 in the morning.
忘了打电♥话♥给我 现在已经凌晨两点了
Where were you?
你去了哪里
Ooh, you're drunk.
还喝醉了
All right, I...
好吧 我
I needed to get wasted. I did.
我需要颓废一下 我需要
And now I'm better.
所以现在感觉好点了
What aren't you telling me?
你在瞒着我什么
Nothing.
什么也没有
Hi, dad.
爸爸
I have been
我过去
Focusing on the wrong thing
纠结于一些错误
And those were good times
忽略了美好的日子
Wilson
威尔森
You're just stupid
你这个笨蛋
You see
看到了吗
He really is getting better
他的确好多了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表