Did you look past
你看过
The first page of the file?
这篇报告的第一页了吗
No aml cells anywhere.
完全没发现白血病细胞
I did the blood smears myself.
我亲自做的血液检验
It's still cancer.
还是癌症
You know how I know?
想知道我怎么知道的吗
He's got an oncologist for a doctor.
他咨♥询♥的是肿瘤专家 而不是普通医生
And your magical leukemia detector
难道你神奇的白血病感应器
Is more powerful than a flow cytometer?
比流动血细胞计数器还靠谱吗
I look for zebras because other doctors
我寻找斑马是因为其他医生
Rule out all the horses.
已经排除了其他所有马类
In this case, you are those other doctors.
也就是说你是那种医生
You haven't earned a zebra.
所以得不出我的诊断结果
100 bucks. Are you serious?
我赌100块 你认真的吗
Look, friends don't diagnose friends with cancer.
没人愿意诊断出自己的朋友得癌症
I get it.
我能理解
Your problem is you're not objective.
你没办法让自己客观
Your caring is clouding your diagnosis.
你的关心影响了诊断
Just cut that out
抛除主观感情
And you could be a pretty decent doctor.
你会是一个好医生的
Just give me the lactic acid level.
告诉我乳酸水平
27.
The fact that you can't speak English
就算你不说英语
Is not an excuse for you not being humiliated
你也会对我要说的
By what I'm about to say.
感到丢脸
It's also not an excuse for you not telling us
这也不能成为
That you were a tennis pro.
你癖好网球的借口
If you had, we wouldn't have wasted our time.
你要是说了我们也就不用浪费时间了
Fine.
好
100 bucks.
一百块
Is Tucker settling in?
塔克安顿好了吗
Yeah. Already got his first dose of acyclovir.
好了 已经服用了一剂量的阿昔洛韦
And don't worry,
不用担心
I ordered his girlfriend the kiddy meal.
我为他女朋友订了儿童餐
Next patient on deck.
去看下一个病人
Del Clinton. Day six of chemo.
戴尔·克♥林♥顿♥ 化疗第六天
You just missed the grandkids.
他外孙们刚走
Oh, that's all right.
没关系
Last time they were here, they painted my tie.
上次他们来把我的领带都画花了
You're almost ready to go home.
你差不多可以回家了
You feeling okay?
感觉还好吧
I feel like I felt after the last four rounds.
感觉像跑了四圈
In oncology, familiar pain means all is well.
肿瘤疼痛没有加重表示一切都好
So that's good, right?
所以没问题是吗
Yeah.
对
I heard Jesse and Zeke were by earlier.
我听说杰西和兹克来看你了
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry, Del, I gotta run.
对不起 戴尔 我该走了
How are they doing?
他们怎么样
They...they're fine.
他们很好
No game-winning hits? No aced report cards?
没有游戏破记录 成绩第一
No school plays?
参加校园剧之类的吗
I guess not.
我想没有
I thought you had to go.
你该走了
Are you depressed?
你觉得不开心吗
I have cancer.
我得了癌症啊
You've had cancer for a long time.
你早就得癌症了
It's never stopped you from bragging
但从来没影响过你吹嘘
About the grandkids.
你的外孙们
I guess I'm feeling a little more down than usual.
可能情绪比平时低落一些吧
Can you give me something?
意味着什么吗
Yeah. I don't want you to get alarmed,
是的 我本不想让你感到紧张
But sometimes depression can be a sign
但是沮丧可能是
That something else is going on.
并发症之类引起
I'm just gonna order a couple of extra tests.
我现在就去给你多安排几个测试
Okay?
好吧
What's going on? It's his foot now.
怎么了 他的脚
It's nothing. It's not nothing.
没事 有事
I just started getting a little tingling feeling
我的脚开始感到
In my foot.
有一点点刺痛
Is that bad?
严重吗
Ashley, it's gonna be okay.
阿什利 没事的
It might mean his foot fell asleep.
可能是脚麻木了
It might mean nothing.
也可能没事
Could you give us a few minutes?
可以让我们单独谈谈吗
What...why can't you tell me?
什么 为什么不能跟我说
Because you're making him nervous.
因为你把他弄紧张了
Just give us a few minutes, okay, hon?
就一会儿好吗 亲爱的
Does this mean that it's not the disease
跟你之前的诊断结果不一样
You thought it was?
对不对
It means the medicine I gave you is not working.
我之前给你的药没有起作用
I just might have to hit it harder.
可能要加强力度
I'm going to add ribavirin to your treatment.
我打算给你的治疗中加入三氮唑核苷
Jim.
吉姆
Are you sure that this isn't a recurrence?
你确定这次不是复发
So the brave face is just for Ashley.
原来你只是在阿什利面前扮坚强啊
She's young. She's terrified.
她还年轻 胆子小
She's not really equipped. Don't worry.
她没有心理准备 不用担心
Once you've had cancer,
如果你得了癌症
Recurrence is your biggest fear. I get it.
你最担心的就是复发 我明白了
I've looked at this thing every which way there is.
我已经全面检查过了
That's not what's happening here.
没有这回事
Can you call my daughter and ask her to come down?
你能给我女儿打个电♥话♥让她过来吗
You can't do it?
你为什么不自己打呢
She hasn't exactly been talking to me
我和阿什利在一起之后
Since I got together with Ashley.
她就没怎么和我说过话了
I'd really like her to be here.
我很想她来
Of course.
可以
Exactly how serious does it have to be
你要看他病的有多严重
To justify you coming to see your father?
再决定要不要来看他妈
No. I'm sorry.
不 对不起
I just... I'd rather you regretted coming
我只是宁愿你后悔来了
Than regretted not coming.
也不要后悔没来
Thanks, Emily.
谢谢你 艾米丽
How's Tucker?
塔克怎么样
Oh, well, he's made a mess of his personal life.
他的私生活一团糟
But physically, I think he's gonna be fine.
但身体没事 很快就会好了
Transverse myelitis.
横贯性脊髓炎
What does House think?
豪斯怎么说
What is this?
怎么了
Is House my overseer now?
豪斯是我的监工吗
No, it's just not always a good idea
医生医治自己的朋友
For doctors to treat Their friends, that's all.
始终不是个好主意 仅此而已
Well, House has got 100 bucks on cancer.
豪斯赌100块他得的是癌症
So unless you want in on the action...
所以除非你想加入
Um, is Bonnie still a realtor?
邦妮还在做房♥产经纪吗
As far as I know.
据我所知还是
Do you mind if I call her?
你介意我打电♥话♥给她吗
I'm, uh, looking for a new place.
我正在找新的地方住
I'm moving in with Lucas.
我要和卢卡斯搬到一起了
It wasn't the tennis.
不是网球
You're moving in with Lucas?
你要搬去和卢卡斯一起住
Yes.
是的
You're Bonnie's friend.
你和邦妮是朋友
You know how to reach her.
你知道怎么联♥系♥她
And yet instead of calling her,
你不直接找她
You come and seek my permission.
反而来要我许可
You want my blessing,
是希望得到我的祝福
And implicitly, House's blessing.
换句话说是豪斯的祝福
I don't need House's blessing.
我不需要豪斯的祝福
Good.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表