Her fingernail's blue?
她的指甲变蓝了
Yep.
对
Start her on chelation.
开始给她做螯合
What just happened?
怎么了
You're gonna get better.
你会好起来的
Your body has an inability to process copper.
你的身体不能处理微量元素铜
It caused all of your problems.
引发出所有症状
Even what's wrong with your brain.
并导致精神病
And that's gonna change too?
治疗会让她变好吗
It's probably rewired her neurons permanently by now.
神经元很难再改变
But it's possible?
还有希望吗
Maybe.
有的
I have to go get the chelation equipment.
我去拿螯合的机器
Bill, I need you to sign some forms.
比尔 过来填一下表格
You don't see what she's doing?
你看不懂她的心机吗
She's laying the groundwork to get her treatment,
她现在装作楚楚可怜
Wake up a completely different person,
其实根本就是蛇蝎心肠
So that you and all of your money stay with her.
她一心只想要你的钱
It's a lie.
她在骗你啊
You said there was a chance.
你说过还有希望的
Okay, there's a teeny chance.
那只是万分之一的可能
But even if it cures her,
即便她痊愈了
It's not going to make her love you.
她也不会爱你的
I was happy before...
我们以前很开心的
I know.
我知道
And I'm sorry,
我深表遗憾
But it wasn't real.
可这一切都是假象
It felt real.
可感觉是真的
I don't know...
我不知道
Maybe that can be enough.
也许那就足够了
You're really doing this for me?
你真的想帮我
Tax shelter.
减免所得税
I'll take some of that chili now.
给我弄些辣椒吃吧
I can't accept this. Fine.
这钱我不能要 得
Forget the chili.
不吃了
Bye, Wibberly.
后会有期
I got an "A"-plus with your paper.
你的论文为我得了个A加
I was an orthopedic surgeon
我原是个整形医生
For ten years at New York Mercy.
在纽约做了十年
I had a gambling problem.
后来染上赌博
I tried to cover it by over-billing some medicare patients.
靠乱收费来填赌债
Lost my license.
结果执照被吊销了
That's why I'm here.
所以我才沦落到如此田地
Not because of you.
不是你害的
Why are you telling me this now?
现在告诉我这些干嘛
Because I thought you'd be the same bastard you were in med school,
因为我原以为你仍是这么混♥蛋♥
but, uh...
可是
Keep it.
拿着
No, I can get another place.
不 我可以住别的地方
Just take it.
给我拿着
I screwed you over.
是我整你
You got me an "A"-plus.
可你让我得A加
Take it. No!
拿着 不要
Do I have to shove it down your throat?
是不是非得让我塞进你嘴里啊
Take the damn check!
他妈的给我拿着
Your vitals are up.
各项指标恢复正常
Treatment's working?
治疗见效了吗
I'm not sure we can fix your liver, but we can
不能确定能否完全治好你的肝
Definitely list you for a new one.
但绝对能让你等候移植
When you're better,
等你好起来
We're gonna take a long vacation.
咱就放个长假
You wanna go to Vietnam, one of the beaches,
你不是想去越南吗 咱去沙滩
We're gonna get a hut.
住美丽的海滨小屋
Just you and me, nothing to worry about.
只有咱俩 无忧无虑
You're pathetic.
你这可怜虫
Wha what?
你说什么
I mean, when you had a suspicion, fine.
你不知道的话 就算了
But you know now.
可现在都真♥相♥大白了
How can you be this pitiful?
你能不能别这么蠢啊
You don't mean this.
你不是成心这么说的
You're sick.
你病了
I'm not sick.
我没有
I almost died and I still might.
我差点死掉 还不知道能不能活下去
And who knows, maybe it's focusing my mind
可能是因为想到
Because the idea of spending the rest of my life with you
要跟你这废人熬半辈子
Valerie...
瓦丽
Why did you do that?
你这么做
Because he's pathetic.
因为他是个大白♥痴♥
He hasn't changed...
他没有变
But you have.
可是你变了
The treatment actually worked on your brain.
治疗对你脑部起作用了
If you were still a psychopath,
如果你仍有精神病
You would've just kept draining him dry.
你会一直骗下去
What do you want? You're feeling something.
你想怎样 你有感觉了
What is it?
是什么
What do you feel?
你感觉到什么了
I don't know.
我不知道
It hurts.
好痛
It will.
是会的
Heard about the diagnosis.
听说是你想出来的
Nice job.
厉害
Thanks.
谢谢
Why are you here so late?
这么晚还不走
Discharge summary.
写总结啊
Taub's handwriting isn't helping much.
陶博那字跟狗刨似的
Apparently on the third day of admission,
"在接诊第三天"
The patient underwent rabbit thumping.
"给病人施用兔子踹"
Radiotherapy.
是放疗
Third day after admission,
"接诊后第三天"
Patient underwent radiotherapy
"对病人进行放疗"
Including external beam radiation...
"包括体外放疗"
to treat b-cell lymphomas.
"用于控制b细胞淋巴瘤"
First treatment was...
"第一项治疗是"
Full mantle therapy...
"全面放疗"
*I'm sentimental*
心弦总被触动
*So I walk in the rain*
漫步在雨中
*I've got some habits*
总有些习惯
*even I can't explain*
连自己都费解
*Could got on the corner, end up in Spain*
愿意这么一直游走
*Why try to change me now*
为何要改变我
*So let people wonder*
任凭他们怎么猜想
*Let 'em laugh, let them frown*
尽管嘲笑 尽管讨厌
*Why try to change me*
我终不会变
*Why would you want to change me*
你为何要改变我
*Why try to change me now*
为何偏偏要改变我
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表