And it's geographically the most--
并在地理位置上最
What?
什么
The Egypt visit
埃及访问
Was for the African Union Meeting,
是为了参加非洲联盟会议
Where I'm guessing he was meeting people
我认为他在那里接触到
From africa.
从非洲来的人
Which includes Liberia,
包括利比里亚
Which sent some members of their foreign ministry,
他们派出的外交官
Which has itself just been hit by an outbreak
刚好突然患了
Of jock itch.
股藓
No, wait. Not jock itch.
等等 不是股藓
Lassa fever.
是拉沙热
I'll start the ribavirin.
我去换三(氮)唑核苷
I did say it up front.
我确实提前告诉你了
It's great to have the old team back together again, huh?
和老队伍合作真好 对吧
Yesterday,
昨天
It's poisoning. Today, lassa fever.
你们说是中毒 今天又说是拉沙热
Maybe a specialist--
也许一个专家
Joseph!
约瑟夫
Leave him alone.
别说了
These people know what they are doing.
他们知道自己在做什么
Are you married, doctor?
你结婚了吗 医生
No.
没有
You have a girlfriend.
你有个女朋友
Yes.
是的
Judging by your tentative answer
根据你迟疑的回答
And the complicated expression on her face,
还有她脸上复杂的表情
I believe that is she, standing in the hallway.
我猜站在走廊上的是你女朋友
I got a call from Douglas' department
我接到普林斯顿总医院
At Princeton general.
道格拉斯部门的电♥话♥
They want me to interview with them.
他们让我去面试
Which is weird, because when I called last week,
这很奇怪 因为上星期我打电♥话♥去的时候
They said they had nothing available.
他们说没有空缺职位
So I never sent in my resume.
所以我也没发送我的简历
Douglas owes me a favor.
道格拉斯欠我个人情
Most people send chocolates.
其他人可能送个巧克力就算了
I'd stand outside your apartment all night
可是我愿意拿着收录机在你公♥寓♥外
Holding up a Boombox, except you told me
站上一整晚 直到你告诉我
You hate '80s music.
你讨厌八十年代的音乐
So about the dinner. I'm free tomorrow night.
晚饭的事 我明晚有空
I was wondering what that noise was.
我还以为是什么在吵
It's the damn cane.
原来是这该死的拐杖
And I'm Greg.
我是格雷戈
And I can't sleep
我不能入睡
With you banging around with that thing.
因为你拄着拐杖砰砰响
You're not actually saying
你不会是说
That I have too loud a cane?
我的拐杖太吵了吧
Is that hard for you to understand?
很难理解吗
Only in the sense that it has a rubber tip on the end
它有橡胶在底部
And not a tap shoe.
不是踢踏舞鞋
Now you're getting cute with me.
你还敢跟我耍嘴皮子
Okay, we started badly.
好吧 不打不相识
I apologize for the noise,
我为拐杖的噪音道歉
And we will try to figure out a way to be quieter--
我们会想办法减少噪音
And a thousand other things I don't give a crap about.
我不管你怎样做
Now you keep it down,
你最好有所收敛
Or we're gonna have trouble.
不然我会找你麻烦
You paged me?
你找我吗
This is Ama.
这是阿玛
She is from our country, but she lives here now.
她是卢旺达人 现在住美国
We'd like you to use her blood.
我们想让你用她的血
For what?
为什么
She recovered from lassa fever
她两年前患过
Two years ago.
拉沙热
Our health minister
我们的健康部长
Has advised us that plasma
建议我们
From one who has the antibodies
带有抗体的血浆
Is much more effective
会比三(氮)唑核苷
Than ribavirin.
更有效果
This is a signed consent form.
这是份签了字的同意书
Will you take her blood, please?
请用她的血
No.
不
I want to do this.
我想这样做
You understand that we would be using
你知道我们会用你的血
Your blood to cure president Dibala.
去治疗迪巴拉总统
I know.
我知道
Are you from the sitibi people?
你是斯提比人吗
I am sitibi.
我是斯提比人
Did they threaten you in some way?
他们有威胁你吗
Your family members back home?
你家人都回国了吗
Please let me give the blood.
请抽我的血吧
Please.
求求你
Do it.
就这样办吧
She's being coerced.
她是被迫答应的
If she is, I'd rather have a needle prick
如果她是被迫的 我宁愿在良心
On my conscience than the death of her family members.
上扎一针也不愿看到她的亲人死去
Hey!
等等
Don't let him in there!
不要让他进去
That's enough! We got him.
别打了 我们抓住他了
Hey!
嘿
You all right?
你还好吗
Who is that man?
那个人是谁
He shot him?
他中弹了吗
No.
没有
You need a lawyer.
你需要一个律师
You can get a court-appointed.
你可以通过法♥院♥委任律师
They can help you.
那会有所帮助
I can't be helped.
没人能帮我
You did a stupid, terrible thing.
你做了一件愚蠢可怕的事情
But given the circumstances with your wife,
但是考虑到你妻子的情形
You could get a reduced sentence.
你也许会得到减刑
She wasn't my wife.
她不是我妻子
Then who was she?
那她是谁
They never told us her name.
他们从来不告诉我们她的名字
What his men made us do
他的手下强迫我们对
To that woman...
这个女人所做的暴行
He is now going to do
现在他要施加于所有的
To all the sitibi.
斯提比人身上
You could have gotten killed.
你可能会被杀害的
He wasn't going to hurt me.
他不会伤害我
He fired a gun in the hospital.
他在医院开了两枪
Come here.
过来
Maybe next time don't yell out that warning.
也许下次不用喊出警告
The bloody eye was from an enlarged lymph node
眼睛充血源自于肿大的淋巴结
Blocking the retinal vein.
阻塞了视网膜血管
We restored circulation,
我们修复了循环系统
But it means we've got to add lymph involvement
同时也意味着我们把淋巴结的问题
To the heart, lungs, and rising fever.
扩散到了心脏和肺 造成了高烧
I'm just gonna sit here quietly.
我就安安静静的坐在这
Why?
为什么
I feel like I've been inadvertently undermining
我觉得我会无意中削弱
Your authority, so I'm just gonna observe.
你的权威 所以我光看着就行
Not gonna say a word.
一句话也不说
The heart could point to sarcoidosis.
心脏问题说明可能是类肉状瘤病
I'm thinking the x-rays indicate
我想X射线显示出了
A lack of hilar adenopathy,
淋巴结的匮乏症
Which rules it out.
排除了类肉状瘤病
Staph aureus?
金葡菌败血症呢
No.
也不是
Because...
因为
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表