Look, I've tried to be helpful.
说真的 我很想帮你们
I don't know why you want to pretend
可我不知道你们为什么假想
I'm lying to you.
我在骗你们
But this is getting too weird for me.
对我来说太怪异了
We need to search your room.
我们需要检查你的房♥间
You don't,
不可以
Because she was never here.
因为她根本没来过
Allison, calm down.
艾莉森 冷静点
You would cover your ass at the expense of someone's life?
你为了不让事情败露 要让别人丧命吗
We know she brought up your journal.
我们知道她把你的日记送还给你
That was helpful.
这倒挺管用
He'd be crazy to risk his marriage
他如果为了跟一个未成年搞一♥夜♥情♥
For a one-night stand with a teenager.
拿婚姻去冒险 他就真是疯了
Sensible people only risk their marriage
理智点的人只会为了更大的事情
For something more serious?
拿婚姻冒险吗
I'm not having an affair.
我没搞婚外情
We're talking about Keener. Fine.
我们在说基纳 好
He doesn't care about his marriage.
那就假设他不在乎婚姻
What about his career?
那他的事业呢
Statutory rape would ruin it.
强♥奸♥罪会毁了它
It's admitting statutory rape that could ruin it.
是承认犯下强♥奸♥罪会毁了它
Which is why we'll never hear the truth out of him.
所以我们套不出真♥相♥
Rufies OD explains all her symptoms.
约会强♥暴♥丸能够解释她的症状
We should start treating her with flumazenil.
我们应该用氟吗西尼来治疗她
Isn't the MRSA panel going on?
耐药葡萄球菌小组停止讨论了吗
We got kicked out. She started crying.
我们被赶了出来 她一直哭
Yeah, well, discussions of urinary catheterization
要是听到讨论导尿术的话
Will do that to me too.
我也会哭的
The babysitter had an emergency.
保姆有急事
Oh...how did you like '80s night?
你觉得那晚80年代聚会怎么样
House talked with you?
豪斯跟你谈过了吧
I was being subtle about it.
我一直对这个比较敏感
You left suddenly.
你突然走掉了
I know House can be
我知道豪斯可能
A little much sometimes... No, he was sweet.
有时候会做过头 没有 他很好
I just know better than to rely on that.
我只是很清楚不能依靠他
He's trying.
他很努力了
Yeah.
是的
I know.
我知道
I'm a mother now.
可我现在做母亲了
I need a guy I can count on every single day.
我需要一个时刻都能依靠的男人
It's never been House.
豪斯绝不是合适人选
It's not rufies.
不是约会强♥暴♥丸
She's bleeding behind her kidneys.
她的肾后面开始流血
We're transfusing another two units packed red cells,
我们另外输了两袋血
But she keeps springing leaks.
但是她还是往外冒血
It looks like a toxic reaction.
看起来像中毒反应
Keener must have given her something.
基纳肯定给她吃了什么
The guy's a comic book writer,
那个人是漫画小说家
Not a drug dealer.
不是个毒贩子
There's a lot that wouldn't show up
有很多的信息无法
In a standard tox screen.
在一般的毒性监测屏幕上显示
But he's never gonna tell us the truth.
可他绝不会告诉我们真♥相♥的
Not gonna get the truth out of her either.
我们也不会从她那套出真♥相♥
We will if we drug her.
如果我们给她用药就能套出来
Amobarbital would suppress her thalamus.
异戊巴比妥[镇静剂]能抑制她的丘脑
She's on antiarrhythmics.
她现在抗心律失常
Amobarbital could stop her heart.
异戊巴比妥会让她心跳停止的
She's already dying.
她本来就面临死亡
You're angry at me.
你在生我的气
You're taking it out on this guy 'cause you think
所以你把气撒到这个男人身上 因为你觉得
He's lying to you too.
他也欺骗了你
And you're gonna kill our patient in the process.
你会在用药过程中杀死我们的病人
We need to know the truth.
我们需要知道真♥相♥
We should call House.
我们应该打电♥话♥给豪斯
Yeah.
没错
He'll recommend we take the cautious approach.
他肯定会建议我们用保险的方法
Pretzel?
椒盐卷饼
Those are gonna show up on my credit card
那些都会在我的信♥用♥卡♥记录上出现
At seven bucks a bag.
七美元一袋
There's an all-you-can-eat buffet downstairs.
楼下有个随便怎么吃都行的自助餐厅
Studies show that $10 wine tastes better
研究表明如果你被告知10美元的红酒
If you're told that it costs $90.
值90美元 它会喝起来更有味道
I'm sure the same thing must be true of grape soda.
我相信葡萄汽水也同理
Have one.
来一杯
We can toast your pending unemployment.
我们可以庆祝你即将到来的失业
Yes, you can sit here running up my hotel bill,
对啊 你可以坐在这刷高我的酒店账单
Or you can go get the woman of your dreams.
也可以去追去你的梦中情人
I didn't know Angela Merkel
我没发现安杰拉·默克尔[德国总理]
Was attending the conference.
也来参加这个会议了
I just spoke with Cuddy.
我刚和卡迪谈过了
She doesn't think you're reliable.
她觉得你不可靠
And you will remain friend-zoned
所以除非你有所改变
Until that changes.
不然你们仍然无法超越朋友界限
I can't convince her
我不能让她相信
That I've changed my entire personality in a weekend.
我能在一周之内改变我的个性
Yeah, but you could make the first step.
对 但是你可以走出第一步
What does she need?
她需要什么
Today, a babysitter.
今天吗 一个保姆
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么呢
Fjords. You see?
海湾 你懂了吗
Seriously.
说真的
I know this is out of your comfort zone,
我知道这么做让你不舒服
But don't scheme.
但是别搞花样
Don't--
别
Just do the deed--
直接做就行了
You tell me that I've gotta show her
你告诉我应该让她知道
I've changed,
我已经变了
And yet you act like you don't believe I can.
可你看起来都不信我
If I can't convince my best friend...
如果连最好的朋友都不相信我
I'm sorry. I didn't mean--
对不起 我意思不是
I didn't mean...
我意思不是
I didn't mean...
我意思不是
You drugged me.
你给我下药了
She's better off without you.
她最好还是没有你
Words can hurt, you know.
这话很伤人的
I thought truth serum was only stuff they gave people
我以为真的麻药只有间谍片里
In lame spy movies.
那些差劲的人才会给人吃
We know you're scared.
我们知道你很害怕
But we know you want to tell the truth.
可我们也知道你想吐露真情
We're gonna help you do that.
我们会帮你的
What happened between you and Jeffrey Keener
你那天晚上进了
The night you went up to his room?
杰佛瑞·基纳的房♥间后发生了什么
I couldn't believe he even talked to me.
我简直不敢相信他居然跟我讲话
I told him how much his work means to me.
我告诉他他的作品对我来说有多重要
I figured I must sound like a moron.
我觉得自己听起来肯定很傻
But he was nice about it.
不过他觉得挺好的
He said I was special.
他说我很特别
Heart rate's increasing.
心跳加速了
140's acceptable. Let her talk.
140在可接受范围内 让她继续讲
Did he give you anything? A drink, pills?
他有没有给你什么 喝的或者是药
He said it was ecstasy.
他说那是兴♥奋♥剂♥
But it didn't look like ecstasy,
可看起来不像兴♥奋♥剂♥
And it didn't really make me feel
而且感觉上也不是兴♥奋♥剂♥
How ecstasy usually does.
通常带来的感觉
How did it make you feel?
那你什么感觉
It just made me really tired.
我只是觉得很累
What did it look like? A capsule? Tablet?
什么样子的 胶囊还是药片
It was a tablet. Round.
圆的药片
Could be lithium.
可能是锂
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表