I didn't eat any oysters.
我没吃过牡蛎
Thus proving that she did. Boy, that's neat.
那就证明她吃了 小伙子 很明显吧
100 other people ate those oysters.
有100人吃了这种牡蛎
I ate Is that the dad?
我吃了 是她的爸爸吗
I've got a good comeback It's chase.
很高兴听到你的声音 是我 奇斯
Oh, I thought the dad might've been Australian too.
我以为她的爸爸也是澳大利亚人
There was nothing wrong with the oysters.
不是牡蛎本身出了问题
All oysters have vibrio.
所有牡蛎都有弧菌[一种S形霍乱菌]
But almost no one has hemochromatosis.
但极少有人有血色素沉积病
It'd give here a unique susceptibility to vibrio,
有这种病的人对弧菌极其敏感
Cause the swollen joints.
导致了关节红肿
But it got attributed to bulimia,
她出现了贪食症的症状
So she got supplements. With iron.
所以她一直在补充 铁
Which overcooked the liver, which caused bleeding.
把她的肝脏煮熟透了 这又致使她出血不止
More blood, more iron,
输血越多 补充的铁越多
More bleeding, more blood.
铁越多 就越流血不止 就要输更多的血
Is she going to be okay?
她能治好吗
Only if we give her high-dose ceftazidime
只要给她服用大剂量的头孢他啶
For the vibrio and chelate
来抑制弧菌 并使用螯合物药剂
For the hemochromatosis.
来治疗血色沉着病 就可以了
Now, Cameron,
卡梅隆
Pick up the phone and give me a dramatic exit.
现在挂掉电♥话♥ 去治好她吧
So...how'd you two crazy kids hook up?
你们两个疯狂的孩子是怎么搞上的呢
I suspected someone in accounting was skimming money,
我怀疑会计室有人在账目上做了手脚
And I wanted to investigate quietly.
而我又想悄悄的调查清楚
And since you introduced me to the only
你此时又给我介绍了唯一的一位
Detective I know...
我认识的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
And one thing leads to another.
然后由这件事再到下一步
Why keep it a secret?
为什么要保密呢
You protecting me in my fragile state?
你在保护我脆弱的感情吗
You think I was an unhinged looney
你认为我是个要精神病患者
Who was about to go off the rails
知道了这个坏消息后会发疯吗
At a badly timed bit of news?
还是认为这个消息有点不合时宜
I just don't advertise my personal life.
我只是不想张扬我的个人生活
I needed help with the baby.
我需要有人帮我照顾宝宝
Lucas drove up.
卢卡斯就来了
Yeah. She was worried.
是呀 她那时很无助
A little worried.
有一点无助
As a friend.
作为朋友
I had to hide in our room
我还得藏在屋子里
And be the dirty little secret.
成为那个肮脏的小秘密
Kind of sucked.
有一点让人作呕
I told her it wasn't necessary.
我告诉她这没什么必要的
So you had some hallucination
你也许会幻想我
About having sex with her.
会跟她上♥床♥
I don't think we need to talk--
我觉得我们没必要谈这些
I mean, I imagine having sex with women all the time.
我是说 我一直在想象跟女人上♥床♥
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
Though I guess if they knew what I imagine,
我想要是他们知道我在想什么
It could get awkward.
那会很尴尬的
And I guess it's different because
我想 不同的是
In the fantasy, she was your savior.
想象中 她是你的救星
But I mean, that was months ago, right?
我只是说 那是几个月前的事了 对吗
All the work that you had to do to get straight--
你该做的事很清楚
You've been institutionalized.
你太死板了
You've had way bigger stuff to deal with.
你对追女人太不在行
I should shut up.
看来我该闭嘴咯
Can I buy you a ginger ale?
让我请你喝杯精姜啤酒吗
A ginger ale would be good.
好啊 来一杯吧
With lemon.
加柠檬
Infection's clearing up nicely.
体内的病菌已经清除干净了
You should be out of here in a few days.
你用不了几天就可以出院了
Oh, that is wonderful.
真是太好了
Jack, how are you?
杰克 你好
Sweetie, your father and I think
亲爱的 我和你♥爸♥爸觉得
We should reward ourselves with a little time off.
我们应该用点时间好好庆祝一下
That meeting's gonna have to wait a couple of weeks.
那个会等两星期后再开吧
We're staying here.
我们要留在这里
You should think about where you'd like to go.
你可以先想想我们去哪里玩儿
Honey, they're saying the specs are wrong
亲爱的 他们说整个地基的资料有问题
Can you at least come talk to 'em?
你能跟他们说句话吗
Let me see.
好吧
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 还好
No.
不会的
Soil engineering report was fine.
土壤工程报告没有问题
I'm used to it.
我习惯了
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁讲话
So...about what happened that night.
那么 那晚究竟发生了什么
I never even got up the courage
我始终没有鼓起勇气
To knock on his door.
去敲他的门
Well, you'll have to send me their numbers.
那好 你把他们的电♥话♥号♥码给我
What is that?
这是什么
Are you driving?
你要开车吗
He looks like a guy who'd be there every day.
看来他就是那个可以陪在她身边的人
Minibar is restocked.
迷你吧加了新货
I say we grab
我觉得我们应该
Some pretzels for the road--
抓点儿椒盐卷饼带在路上吃
When you do what I did,
当你站在讲台上做我该做的演讲时
It's not enough to tell yourself you did nothing wrong.
你仅仅告诉你自己你没有做错是不够的
You need to hear it from someone else.
你该听听别人怎么说
If not god or society, a friend.
如果不是神或者大众 或是个朋友
Otherwise you go crazy.
不然你会疯的
What you said to me up there...
你在那儿跟我说的那番话
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're a good friend.
你是个很好的朋友
Cuddy should know that.
卡迪应该知道这些
Yeah, you should let her know that I drugged you
哦对 你该让她知道我给你下了药
So you wouldn't confess to murder.
然后你就不用承认你杀了人
Let's get out of here.
咱们走吧
Someone could have recognized you.
应该有人能认出你来
First U.S. Conference
第一次是有人认出我来是在我
I’ve attended in 15 years.
15年前参加的第一个全美会议
Perlmutter?
帕莫特吗
Toronto, all weekend. Airtight alibi.
多伦多 整个周末 无懈可击的不在场证据
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know why
我不知道为什么
I always suspect the worst.
我总是忘最坏处想
If you say you're not having an affair,
如果你说你没有外遇
You're not having an affair.
那就没有
Oh, god, you are.
天哪 你还是有
I'm not. Okay. Sorry.
我没有 好好 对不起
Again.
再来一次
If you don't want to tell...okay.
如果你不想说 那好吧
But I could help.
但是我还是忍♥不住
Whatever this is, it's eating away at you.
无论是什么事正在折磨着你
We could get past it together.
我们可以一起渡过难关
I love you no matter what.
无论怎样 我是爱你的
We lose patients sometimes.
有时候 我们的病人会死去
One of those patients...
其中有一个病人
Dibala...
迪巴拉
We didn't ac--
其实我们
We didn't actually lose him.
其实不是我们不能治好他
I killed him.
是我杀了他
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表