For what?
为什么道歉
For firing you.
为了解雇你道歉
Don't do that, that's not what this is about.
说这些干嘛 跟这两码事
Then I'll apologize anyway.
我还是要道歉
I did it for me. Not for you.
我是为了自己 而不是你
I realized that right after I fired you.
是我在解雇你之后才想明白的
But I couldn't admit it.
可我一直不敢承认
Screwed everything up.
还搞砸了一切
I hope that we can still work together.
希望我们还能共事
Something's wrong with her liver.
她的肝脏病变
Blood flow is backing up, spilling into her esophagus.
血液回流 流出食道
From the cancer? This isn't lymphoma.
肿瘤引起的吗 这不是淋巴瘤
We don't know what it is.
现在毫无头绪
We can wrap bands around the veins,
尝试把血管裹住
but the bleed is so bad, that might not work.
但出血过多 可能不管用
I want to try something called a "Tips,"
我想试试TIPS
A shunt that makes the blood bypass the liver.
让血液迂回过肝脏
That that'll save her?
能救她吗
It should help preserve her liver and heart.
应该可以保住她的肝脏和心脏
The liver cleans out toxins,
肝脏是负责分解毒素的
bypass it too long, she'll get brain damage,
如果迂回时间过长 会损伤大脑
Eventually die.
最终导致死亡
That's still probably less dangerous
或许会比现在这样出血的
than bleeding out now. Probably?
危险小一些 或许
Valerie usually makes the decisions.
以前都是瓦利做主的
You gotta step up now.
你必须马上决定
Was she cheating on me?
她是不是有婚外情
I can't discuss...
现在不能说这个...
Just tell me she wasn't lying.
请告诉我 她没有骗我
Just tell me that.
求你了
I'm supposed to make this decision?
我该做这个决定吗
I don't even know who she is anymore.
我压根就不认识她
Either way, you gotta do it right now.
不管怎样 你必须马上决定
Do whatever you think is right.
就按你意思去做吧
I'd give her a day. Two days at the most.
她就多只能再活一两天了
Great. You be the clock.
很好 你当闹钟
Everyone else will be the doctors.
其他人当医生
Heart, kidneys, now liver.
心脏 肾脏 现在轮到肝脏
Amyloidosis?
淀粉样变性病
No speckles on the mri.
核磁共振成像没有出现斑点
Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency?
抗胰蛋白酶缺乏
Too much kidney failure.
肾衰过严重
Primary hepatic fibrosis?
早期肝纤维化
That's our best guess. Start her on steroids.
这最符合 给她用类固醇
Even if we're right,
即使我们猜对了
the liver's probably too scarred.
她的肝脏恐怕已承受不起
We've got to list her for a new one.
她必需做肝脏移植
With an unconfirmed diagnosis? Not gonna happen.
在没有确诊的情况下 是不可能的
How about a family member?
从家人那边移植
I don't think the husband is the right blood type.
她丈夫和她的血型不一致
Even if he was,
即使一致
he's not gonna give his liver now.
恐怕他现在也不愿捐肝给她
He left her, I assume?
他抛弃她了 对吧
Not yet.
还没有
Says he won't abandon her while she's sick.
他说他不会趁妻子生病时离她而去
She have any other family members?
她有其他家庭成员吗
No one's gonna risk their life to save hers.
没人愿意冒生命危险救她的
Man, one false accusation from a psychopath,
一个精神病的无效指控
and you turned out to be a real bummer.
就让你变得这么冷血啦
I'm gonna go see if Wilson has the liver left.
我去看看威尔森还有没有肝可捐
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Paying Wibberly's mortgage for a few months.
替韦伯还清几个月的贷款
Congratulations on another successful round of Hectoring.
你就一边偷着乐吧
Wait a minute, is that actually a check for him?
等等 那真是给他的支票吗
No.
不是
It's a giant novelty item for winning the lottery.
是中了千万的彩票
You're just standing really far away.
你站那么老远当然看不见
Of all the people to go the extra mile for,
人海茫茫
why this guy? I don't know.
为何偏偏是他 我也不清楚
He just kinda smells good and makes me laugh.
可能是他的笑让我心花怒放
Why not Cuddy?
为什么不是卡迪
You never apologized after you defaced her photo.
你却偏不向她道歉
Maybe because I recognize
多半是因为我发现
that sending someone to the poor house
拯救一个无家可归的人
is a little more serious than editing a snapshot.
比那几张破照片要重要得多
No, it's because Cuddy actually means something to you,
才不是 是因为你心里有她
which makes it much harder to apologize.
所以你才不愿向她低头
If it will make you shut up,
如果你能马上闭嘴
I will tell her I'm sorry about the photo.
我就立马去道歉
Forget the photo.
得了吧
House, she was in love with you.
豪斯 她爱过你
And all she got in return was abuse.
而她得到尽是你的冷嘲热讽
For years you toyed with her emotions.
这么多年 你一直在玩弄她的感情
She wasn't in love with me.
她才没有爱过我
The fact that you still can't admit it
到现在你都不敢承认
just proves my point.
证明我说中了
What do you want?
你到底想怎样
Helping the guy was your idea.
帮助这家伙是你主意
No, help the guy, whatever...
你尽管去帮他吧
I'm just pointing out that it's much easier
我只是想说
to soothe your guilt by throwing money at a stranger
比起向自己心上人道歉
than by making amends to a person you actually cared about.
送钱给陌生人更容易减轻你的罪恶感
You had me at "Much easier."
所以我就挑那"更容易"的
I'm gonna pretend to go to work now.
我要假装去工作了
Sarah?
莎拉
I'm Dr. Hadley.
我是哈德利医生
I'm...I'm sorry to bother you,
抱歉打扰你
but I was told you're Valerie's sister?
听说你是瓦丽的姐姐
I was just surprised you came to visit.
我很惊讶你会来看她
So is the rest of my family.
我家里人也这样想
I was even more surprised you got tested as a donor.
我更惊讶你会来捐肝
Wrong blood type. But why?
可血型不对 可是为什么
I mean, you know what she's like.
你知道她是怎样的人
She's not that bad.
她没那么坏
Yes, she is.
她有
Our dad was a mean drunk.
我们的爸爸是个可怕的酒鬼
I was the older sister.
我是她的姐姐
I was supposed to stand up for her,
本应由我来保护她的
Not the other way around.
而不是反过来
She protected you when you were kids?
小时候是她护着你的吗
Yeah, and then all of the sudden...
是的 后来突然间
All of his crap and all his abuse...
常年的虐待和欺凌
It just changed her.
让她整个人都变了
It made her cold.
变得冷酷无情
When?
什么时候
We were wrong. Psychopathy is a symptom.
我们错了 精神变♥态♥只是个症状
I spoke to her sister. She wasn't always like this.
她姐姐告诉我 她以前不是这样的
She changed, and right around adolescence.
是在青春期才改变的
So liver, heart, brain, can lie dormant,
肝 心脏和脑的症状都是潜伏的
And it starts at puberty.
在青春期开始潜伏
The raw food diet made it go fulminant...
生食是诱因
Nuts are high in copper.
坚果含有很高的铜
It's Wilson's disease.
是威尔森氏症
We ruled that out. No kayser-fleischer rings.
已经排除了 没有角膜色素环
There is one other sign.
还有一个症状
I know there are lipstick lesbians.
某位红唇女同性恋
Are there nail polish remover bisexuals?
有中性卸甲水吗
She's not supposed to be here.
她不能进来
As a doctor.
不能做她医生
You didn't say anything about her capacity as a beautician's assistant.
不代表不能做她的美容师助手
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表