Hey.
早上好
Slow down, sister.
慢点 小美人
Actually, I need to speed up.
事实上 我得快点
Rachel woke up early with a fever
瑞秋一大早起来就发烧
And she's been terrorizing me all morning.
已经让我担惊受怕了一早上
I'm already late.
我已经迟到了
Sorry, stakeout went longer than I thought.
对不起 监视工作比我想象的要长
Have you ever been to a rave?
你怪我吗
Good-bye.
再见
You're already late and Rachel's sick.
你已经迟到了 瑞秋也病了
Neither of which can be solved by you leaving
即使现在走 也无济于事
Right this second.
享受当下吧
The entire hospital is depending
整个医院都等我
On a proposal I've yet to finish
完成悬而未决的议案呢
And need to present at 8:30.
必须8点30前提出来
It`s 7:30.
现在才七点半
It`s 7:37.
已经7点37了
I'll have you on the road in ten minutes.
我让你10分钟就到医院
Come on, you don't want to go into your meeting all tight
你不想总因为开会紧张兮兮的吧
And stressed out, do you?
压得你喘不过气来 不是吗
That's yours. It's house. Ignore it.
你电♥话♥响了 是豪斯 别理他
It says "Emergency page."
上面写着"紧急事件"
I said ignore it.
我说别理他
Sweet.
亲爱的
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's hard to pace yourself
总想着要时间长点
When you've been thinking about it for ten hours straight.
反而立马缴械投降了
That's great. Now I'm late,
太棒了 现在我既迟到了
Stressed out, and frustrated.
又紧张 而且受打击
Sorry.
对不起
If you give me a minute, I can...
如果再给我一分钟 我会...
It'll wait.
下次吧
You can do it.
你行的
Do what?
行什么
I thought you were coming in at 7:30.
我以为你7点30就能来呢
Rachel woke up with a fever
瑞秋早上起来发烧了
And then I...just couldn't get here any sooner.
所以我 就来的晚了
There's a problem in the pharmacy.
药房♥里有点麻烦
Hey, boss lady!
你好 老大
You don't answer emergency pages anymore?
你连紧急呼叫都不回么
Tell them all I'll be by as soon as I can
跟他们说我会尽快到场
And tell him I assumed it was either about the wolf again
跟他说我肯定这次不是狼来了
Or the procedure I refused to approve yesterday.
也不少昨天那个手续我不批
Turned out it wasn't a resistant staph,
结果却不是抗药性金黄色葡萄球菌感染
But I still say that if it had been,
但我还是说 如果是的话
Infecting him with malaria...
应该给他感染疟疾病毒
Seriously, house, I don't have time for this.
说真的 豪斯 我没时间理这个
You're lying. I have a meeting in 20 minutes.
你撒谎 还有20分钟开会
Not talking about your meeting.
说的不是你的会议
I'm talking about the phone call.
我说的是电♥话♥
I didn't ask what you were talking about,
我没问你说的是什么
Because I don't care.
因为我不在乎
I was with your boy toy on a stakeout last night.
我昨晚和你宝贝儿一起监视了
You were with lucas?
你昨晚和卢卡斯在一起吗
He needed someone who could diagnose
他需要有人
A soft tissue injury from across the street.
给他诊断一下软组织损伤
Apparently he doesn't know any good doctors.
显然他不认识什么好医生
Or the ones he does know actually have lives
或者他认识的那个
Outside of work.
工作之余根本没空
Things got a little slow,
监视工作不太忙
So we made some wagers.
所以我们打了个赌
One being whether I could get you to stop
打赌我能不能
The miscegenation with an emergency page.
用紧急呼叫打断你们的好事儿
What made you think we'd...
你怎么觉得我们会...
He said you guys do it every morning.
他说你们每早都做
Everybody lies. Remember?
每个人都在撒谎 记得吗
So you weren't actually...
所以你们其实没有...
Good-bye, House.
再见 豪斯
I'm gonna need a definitive answer
我得在给钱以前
Before any money changes hands.
得到个确定答案
Sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打扰了
But the grc called about the budgets,
可代表们要求看预算
The pharmacy is still waiting,
药房♥还等着呢
And your 8:30 just arrived on campus.
还有8点30开会的人已经到了
He should be here in ten minutes.
他10分钟就到了
Figured this would be the one day he comes early.
我敢肯定只有今天他来早了
Can you proofread this for me?
您能帮我校对一下这个吗
When are you gonna find your own assistant?
你什么时候能找个助理呢
Not today. Thank you.
今天不行 谢谢你
I'll be back in five.
我五分钟后回来
Dr. Cuddy.
卡迪医生
I know we're usually fine with two C.S. Reps,
我知道通常我们两客户接待处人员
But I want a few extra hands today just in case.
但以防万一 我今天需要多些帮手
And have I.T. recheck the network.
还需要信息部检查一下网络
I don't want to hear later that the new lines
我不想一会儿听到新电♥话♥线
Can only dial out or the computer crashed.
只能打出去 或者电脑崩溃什么的
What's going on? Hopefully nothing.
怎么样了 希望没事
Just make sure you're ready if people start calling.
你准备好接电♥话♥就可以了
You wanted to see me? Hey, Dr. Cuddy.
你要见我吗 卡迪医生
Yeah, uh, I wanted to let you know
是的 我想让你知道
There's a problem with one of the orders that came in last night.
昨晚下的一个药品订单有点问题
Which is?
怎么
They sent double the amount of meds we ordered.
他们送来了两倍的药
Did you call and ask why? Yeah.
你打电♥话♥问过为什么了吗 是的
They insist it's not a mistake.
他们坚持说不是他们搞错了
So fax them the original P.O.
那就给当地邮局发传真
Yeah, that's what I was planning on doing,
是的 我本来就是要这么做的
But, um... I can't find it.
但 我找不到
Actually, I can't find any of them.
实际上 根本找不到他们
Oscar, I don't have time to straighten out your paperwork.
奥斯卡 我没时间看你的材料
Where's Stan? He doesn't get in till 9:00
斯坦在哪 他9点还没来
And it's actually not my paperwork.
而且那不是我的材料
It's Gail's paperwork, and she's out sick today.
是盖尔的 她今天病了
So put it on her desk and let her
那就放在她桌上
Figure it out when she comes back.
等她回来搞定它
All right, but it's not my problem if...
好的 但不是我的错 如果...
Oscar, not today, okay?
奥斯卡 今天不行 好吗
Was it the whole shipment or just one med?
是整批货还是只有一种药呢
It's just one. Vicodin?
只有一种 维可丁吗
No, 25 milligram ephedrine tablets.
不是 是25毫克装的麻黄碱胶囊
What?
什么
Call Gail.
给盖尔打电♥话♥
Tell her I want to see her in my office asap.
跟她说我要在我办公室尽快见到她
But she's sick.
可她病了
This place is full of sick people.
满世界都是病人
Just get her in here. Dr. Cuddy,
让她来 卡迪医生
Your 8:30 is waiting in your office.
8点30开会的人都在你办公室等你
Now.
现在
Oh, I got to make a quick trip upstairs.
我马上上楼
Can you get the guy in my office a cup of coffee?
你能给开会的人倒杯咖啡吗
I'll be right back.
我马上就来
I've gotten you coffee before.
我给你倒过咖啡了
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's freezing in here.
这真冷
I can hardly feel my fingers.
冻得我都没知觉了
Please tell me you didn't send a 911 page
求你告诉我你拨♥打♥紧急求救电♥话♥
To tell me the heater's broken.
不是只为了告诉我暖气坏了
It's not broken.
暖气没坏
House bribed the physical plant to turn on the ac
豪斯收买♥♥了设备处 开了中♥央♥空调
So I'd hurry up.
所以我得快点
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表