Made sure we did whatever you needed to get well.
竭尽所能让你康复
Yeah, right, all you doctors care about
没错 你的医生一心
Is healing.
治病救人
That's why there's all those BMWs and Porsches
所以停车场里全是
In the parking lot. Damn it.
宝马和保时捷 该死
Come on, we're out of here.
起来 我们走吧
We'll see you in court.
法庭上见
You're right, you will.
好的 到时见
You still have a thumb because of us.
我们为你保住一根手指
And like everyone else in this world,
同时告诉你
We don't work for free.
天下没有免费的午餐
We earn this money.
我们靠这份营生赚钱
And if we have to take your house to get it,
即使手术费要你卖♥♥掉房♥子来还
We will.
我们也会收的
What's going on?
怎么回事
I think they're fighting.
好像有人在打架
Out of my way, now. Out of my way.
让开 都让开
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么一回事
I told them to use their words.
我让他们畅所欲言
That pharm tech is back.
那个药剂师回来了
She's in your office.
在你办公室里
You, there. You, over there.
你站那边 你到另一半去
I don't wanna hear a word out of either one of you
回到这里之前
Until I get back.
我不想听你俩解释
You lied. So?
你说谎 那又怎样
What're you gonna do about it?
你能拿我怎么样
Well, for one... notify the DEA.
首先 向毒品管理局上报
Good.
很好
I'm sure they'll be very interested to hear
他们肯定对豪斯医生
How doctor House forced me to help him steal the meds
如何强迫我为他偷药
And the administrator who he's having sex with
同时与他有染的医院行政人员
Has been helping him cover it up.
如何掩饰这些感兴趣
You really think you can lie your way out of this?
你真以为自己能瞒天过海吗
Yeah, I do.
没错
Anything else you wanna know...bitch?
还想知道什么 贱♥人♥
The hospital board's chairman wants to speak to you.
董事局主席想跟你谈谈
Tell him I'm busy. I did, but he
告诉他我很忙 我说了 但是他
Tell him I quit.
告诉他我不干了
You owe lucas the money.
你打赌输给卢卡斯了
We were having sex when you called.
打电♥话♥时我们在做♥爱♥
The breast milk guy finally found a doctor
母乳男最终找到愿意
To give him what he wanted.
替他开药的医生了
If it works, it's way better than malaria.
如果这样能管用 比按照疟疾治疗好
It was worth a shot.
值得一试
I...
我
I thought they were the ones bluffing.
以为他们只是在虚张声势
No way they'd let us terminate.
没理由他们任我们终止合同
They're not gonna fire you.
董事会不会开了你
And you're not gonna quit.
你也不会辞职
Why not?
为什么
Because you're an idiot.
因为你是个笨蛋
This place needs you.
而这个地方需要你
And that matters to you.
这些对你很重要
What do you think of that pharm tech?
你怎么看那个药剂师
Gail.
盖尔
She's a sociopath.
是个反♥社♥会♥分子
You knew she was stealing meds?
你知道她偷药
No.
不知道
But have you seen the way she opens the mail?
不过她打开信的样子真怪
Why didn't you ever tell me?
怎么你从没告诉过我
Figured it might come in handy one day.
也许这消息有一天能派上用场
Gail, I like you.
盖尔 我一直欣赏你
I always have.
一直如此
And I know you must've gotten sucked up
我也知道你不会在
Into a situation you weren't able to control.
不属于你的优势下得偿所愿
Really, is that what happened with you and house?
真的 那你和豪斯就可以胡作非为
I'm not gonna back down
我不会因为你威胁来诋毁
Just because you threaten to smear me.
就做出让步
Now, if you agree to tell the truth,
如果你愿意说出事实
There are things I can do to help.
我仍然会帮助你
Think about your husband, your kids.
想想你的丈夫 你的孩子们
I know you're a good person deep down inside.
我相信你内心还是个好人
You can't completely hide
七年间你做的的一切
Everything about yourself in seven years.
是不可能瞒过去的
You're an idiot.
你可真够傻的
I started stealing from here six months after you hired me.
上班六个月后我就开始偷了
You still don't even know the half of it,
到现在你也不怎么了解
And you never will.
而且你永远也不会清楚的
You wouldn't have even found out about this
要不是我生了病
If I hadn't gotten sick.
这一切还是神不知鬼不觉
And you aren't as tough as you think you are.
你也没自我感觉那么强硬
There's no way you'd let this job get taken away.
你没有勇气炒了我
And if I go down...
因为如果你这么做了
You're going down.
我会拖你一起下水
Can you tell stan to give this to
斯坦过来时 请把这个交给他
The dea agent when he comes by.
让他上报毒品管理局
A flower?
一朵花
Yeah, Lucas gave it to me.
没错 卢卡斯送我的
I thought he might come in handy one day.
也许有一天能派上用场
I started stealing from here
上班六个月后
Six months after you hired me.
我就开始偷了
Nice.
太棒了
Least I came out on top once today.
至少有件事能扬眉吐气一次
Where you going?
你去哪
To hand the board my resignation.
把辞呈交给董事会
Hopefully whoever they hire to replace me
希望无论谁来代替我
Can still get the 8%.
都仍能得到那8%
Marina!
玛丽娜
I've been trying to get in touch with you all day.
我一整天都在找你
All right, I understand.
没事的 我理解
Just how is Rachel?
瑞秋怎么样
And the rash?
那疹子呢
Great.
太好了
I'll be home early--oh!
我会早点回家
Perfect.
太好了
You bitch.
你个贱♥人♥
I didn't think you'd actually do it.
没想到你真这么做了
I told you I would.
告诉你我一定会的
Call the dogs off.
取消警戒吧
You got your 12.
就按你说的12%
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Yes!
好啊
Whoo!
太棒了
Yes!
好啊
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表