To tell you, "I told you so."
等着告诉你"我早说过"
No signs of hematoma.
没有血肿迹象
Brain looks completely normal.
脑部看上去完全正常
Normal, except for the fact
一切正常 除了一个方面
that he likes to play dress-up.
他喜欢玩角色扮演
My Uncle used to pretend he was King Leopold.
我叔叔曾经假装他是利奥波德之王
I'm not pretending.
我不是在假装
Um, sorry about that.
不好意思
You don't really think you're a Knight, do you?
你不会是真把自己当成是个骑士吧
Being a Knight isn't a game.
骑士生涯并不是一场游戏
It's a lifestyle,
这是一种生活格调
and we do it every day,
我们每天都以这种方式生活着
not just when we play dress-up.
而不是只在角色扮演时才这么干
We live by a code and uphold ideals
我们有着生活准则 坚持美好的信念
like loyalty, courage, humility.
比如忠诚 勇气 谦逊
And the part where you beat the crap
那么你们穿着盔甲 互相往死里打
out of each other in armor?
也算是其中的一种喽
That we do for fun.
那只是我们为了娱乐才作的
At least it was up until yesterday.
至少到昨天为止还是这么回事
Are--are we almost done?
我们是不是快结束了
'Cause I'm feeling--
因为我感觉有点
let's get him out of there before he aspirates.
我们得在他呕吐之前把他弄出来
anything abnormal on the MRI?
核磁共振有没有检查出什么异常呢
God's teeth,
天哪
what strange manner of garments be these?
这些衣服着实古怪
Okay, we'll be back soon.
好 我们很快就回去
He consorts with tiny demons in his hand.
此男还手握此等微小异怪之物
'Tis witchcraft, I say!
此乃巫蛊之物
Do I look like I'm here to play pretend with you?
我看起来像是到这里来陪你们玩得吗
Relax, it's not personal.
放轻松 他们不是在针对你
Just tell them you're a time traveler
你可以告诉他们你是穿梭时空的旅行者
or something.
之类的谎话
Well, if we're gonna be here,
可是 既然我们都已经来了
we might as well enjoy it.
不如就好好享受一下
Our Knight just vomited inside the MRI.
我们的骑士大人刚刚在核磁共振器里吐了
Taub thinks it might be food poisoning...
陶博认为他可能是食物中毒
which shouldn't be surprising--
这也难怪
outdoor latrines, food prep going on
露天公厕 在牲畜棚旁
next to livestock.
处理食物
I hear you wish to speak with me,
吾闻尔等欲问威廉姆骑士之事
concerning Sir William. How faireth he?
他可安好
Not well,
不是太好
or we wouldn't be here.
不然我们也不会到这里来
A pox indeed is--
真乃顽疾是也
Miles.
迈尔斯 [别装古人说话了]
We just thought it was a concussion.
我们还以为只是脑震荡
He's gonna be okay, right?
他会好起来吧
We need to look at the area he was camping out in.
我们需要查看一下他宿营的地方
And you might want to invest
你也许需要在这个王国里
into a dental plan for the kingdom.
搞个全民护牙计划
You sure he got sick from something here?
你确定他是从这里得的病吗
We're not sure of anything yet, but...
我们现在还无法断言 但是
What do you make of this?
你认为这是什么
Hmm... looks like vomit.
看起来像是呕吐物
Means he was showing symptoms prior to the fight.
这就说明他在决斗前就已经显示出病症了
True, but I meant this.
没错 可我指的是这个
Oh, it's a cow eye.
噢 这是个牛眼
From the night before the tournament.
是比武大赛的前夜大餐
He makes the Knights
他让骑士们
eat all kinds of disgusting stuff.
吃各种各样恶心的东西
Why?
为什么
He got the idea from Fear Factor.
他是从恐惧元素那个节目里得来的灵感
Why didn't he mention it when he checked into the hospital?
他怎么在入院时没有提起呢
I make them all take an oath of secrecy
我让他们发誓对这个
about the ritual.
仪式保密的
William tends to take his role as a Knight
威廉姆非常认真地扮演
very seriously.
地对待骑士这个角色
Do you think
你认为
that's what caused him to pass out?
这是导致他昏迷的原因吗
That's not exactly sanitary.
这可一点都不卫生
Fun stuff never is.
有趣的东西从来都不卫生
Serious bacterial
极为严重的细菌性感染
food poisoning explains seizure
食物中毒可以解释癫痫
and vomiting.
和呕吐病症
A lumbar puncture could confirm.
做个腰椎穿刺可以证实这点
Except it's not food poisoning.
可是这不是食物中毒
If it was,
如果是的话
the E.R. Would look like Camelot right now.
急诊室现在就会像亚瑟王的宫殿般繁华了
All it takes
要想引起食物中毒
is one bad eyeball.
你只需要吃个腐坏的眼球
Or testicle,
或是睾丸
cow brain, or my personal favorite,
牛脑 或是我的个人推荐
pig rectum, with a side order
猪肠子加上括约肌作
of sphincter.
佐菜
I think they call that breakfast in Australia.
我想在澳洲人们叫这种食物为早餐
No one else was sick,
没人因此得病
because they weren't allergic like he was.
那是因为他们不像他那么过敏
To what?
对什么过敏
That's what I sent you to middle earth to find out.
这就是我需要把你送到地心去找寻的东西
Run scratch tests for the samples you brought back.
用你取回的样本去做个划痕试验
That's gonna take time, and he's getting worse.
那需要花时间 而他的状况正在变糟
So treat him with epinephrine too.
那就先给他上肾上腺素
This should prevent any more symptoms
这个应该能阻止新病症的出现
until we can figure out what it is you're allergic to.
我们就有足够的时间来找出你的过敏源
Thanks.
多谢
Told you you shouldn't have eaten all that stuff.
我告诉过你不该把那些东西都吃了
You know, you don't have to stay.
你真的不用待在这里
I'm sure you and Miles are crazy busy,
我知道你和迈尔斯为了处理婚礼
what with the wedding and all.
和相关的事情都快忙疯了
Miles said we could postpone it until--
迈尔斯说我们会把婚礼延期到
don't worry. I'll be fine.
别担心 我会好起来的
I'll be there.
我会出席你们婚礼的
I just hope you have a good photographer,
我只希望你们能找个好的摄影师
'cause I don't think the standard
我可不觉得普通摄影师能够
red-eye filter is gonna work on these.
处理好我的这个红眼问题
I need your right arm.
把右臂伸出来
That, uh...
那个
Feels--
觉得
feels strange.
我感觉有点奇怪
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 哪儿不对
His heart rate's become irregular.
他的心跳变的不规律了
My--my chest hurts. It feels like it's gonna explode.
我胸口疼 我觉得它就要炸开了
Tachycardia--we need to shock him back into rhythm.
心动过速 我们要把心跳击回正常频率
Oh, my God, William.
天哪 威廉姆
I need his gown open.
把他的上衣揭开
What is-- what is that stuff?
这 这是什么东西
I don't know.
我不知道
It's definitely not an allergy,
这绝对不是过敏
or the eppy would have helped him,
不然肾上腺素应该缓解症状
not made him worse.
而不是加剧症状
Unless he's allergic and allergic to the cure.
除非他既是过敏生病
Sodium bisulfite--
又对对治疗药剂亚硫酸氢钠过敏
the preservative that keeps eppy peppy--
肾上腺素药品中的能使药物快速生效
can cause tachycardia.
的添加剂会导致心动过速
So can wolff-parkinson-white syndrome,
预激综合征一样会导致心动过速
and it also causes hemorrhaging in the eyes.
它还会引起眼部充血
And abnormal electrical pathways in the heart,
以及心电通道异常
which could cause seizures.
继而引起癫痫
But not skin infections.
但它不会引起皮肤感染
There is an infection that can cause
有一种感染
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表