I'm talking about the patient.
我是说病人
Is that cool with everybody?
大家都没疑问了吗
We've ruled out sex.
我们已经排除那个可能了
We ruled out sex with other people.
我们只排除了她和别人的性生活
Tom said he and Julia have been doing it
汤姆说他和茱莉亚
three or four times a week
一周有三到四次性生活
and she's got boys on the side.
她还有别的性♥伴♥侣♥
Increased libido can be a symptom
性♥欲♥增强可能是
of adrenocortical carcinoma,
肾上腺皮质癌引起的
which also explains her other symptoms.
那个也可以引发其它症状
A woman who likes sex must be sick?
喜欢做♥爱♥的女人就有病吗
Just because everybody in this room
就算这里的每个人
wishes that all women were horny all the time
都希望女人一直性♥欲♥旺盛
doesn't make it so.
那也不可能
Get an M.R.I of her adrenal glands.
对她的肾上腺做个磁共振
Hi.
嗨
Okay if I take the sports page?
我看下♥体♥育版行吗
Sure.
当然
Would you mind using a coaster?
麻烦你用杯垫好吗
Oh.
哦
Sure.
好的
Sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
Also, it'd be great if you'd replace
还有 厕纸用完后
the toilet paper when you finish a roll.
你最好能换一卷新的
And when you load the dishwasher,
用洗碗机的时候
you can't put a big, flat bowl on the bottom.
不能把大的平底碗放在最下面
It traps the water so nothing on the top gets clean.
它会滞留水渍 其它餐碟也洗不干净
And please don't throw banana peels in the bedroom trash.
还请你不要把香蕉皮扔在卧室垃圾篓里
I haven't done any of those things.
这些事一个都不是我做的
You're probably not even aware of--
可能你没意识到
I hate bananas.
我讨厌香蕉
Oh, my God. It was House.
天哪 是豪斯
I'm sorry.
对不起
He's been trying to get us to fight.
他想挑拨我们
Why would he think that stuff would make us fight?
为什么他觉得那样做能挑拨我们
Because of the milk.
因为牛奶
You put it in the door.
你放在冰箱门里了
The body of the refrigerator is the coldest part.
冰箱的正身才是最冷的
The temperature in the door fluctuates,
门上的温度会变动
which decreases shelf life.
从而缩短保质期
When did you get all OCD?
你什么时候得的强迫症
I just want clean dishes and unspoiled milk
我只是想用干净的碗碟 喝新鲜牛奶
so we can all stay healthy.
那有助于身体健康
Oh, it's about health. What about the coaster?
只是因为健康 那杯垫呢
Does that replenish my B-12 or something?
那能补充B-12 或其它营养吗
Can we just drop it?
能不谈这个吗
Sure.
当然
You have this list of annoyances
我们还是夫妻时你也一直
the entire time we were married?
憎恶这些吗
Get better, mommy.
快好起来 妈咪
I love you, Rabbit.
我爱你 兔兔
Julia, you have a guest.
茱莉亚 你有客人
Hi.
嗨
This isn't a good time.
现在不是时候
Dr. Hadley, did you say
哈德利医生 你说休息室
there was a video game in the playroom?
有电脑游戏是吗
Maybe you can teach me how to play one of them.
你能教我玩一下吗
See you in radiology.
在放射医疗室等你
Get out of my wife's room.
离开我妻子的病房♥
Your relationship with her stays out of our space.
你和她的关系不能干涉我们的私人空间
I was worried about her.
我是担心她
Tom's right. You should go.
汤姆说的没错 你应该回避
So it's fine if we have sex,
我们可以做♥爱♥
but if I drop by to see if you're okay--
但却不能来看你
This is our family.
这是我们的家事
Sorry.
抱歉
I spent two years of residency
我做住院医师实习的那两年里
wearing shirts that were a size too small.
一直穿小一号♥的T恤
How hard is it to ask me not to put them in the dryer?
跟我说不要烘干有那么难吗
And I only did your laundry because you were never home.
况且我替你洗衣服是因为你从不回家
I didn't ask you to. Of course you didn't.
我没让你洗 你是没有
You just got annoyed whenever you didn't have
没干净内衣穿的时候
clean underwear.
你只会生闷气
I never said I was annoyed.
我没说我生气了
That's the point.
这就是问题所在
You didn't say anything.
你什么都不说
So I'm getting a lecture on communication
一个让律师来通知我
from someone who had her lawyer inform me
我们的婚姻结束了的人
our marriage was over.
在教我如何沟通吗
Asking for an open marriage.
要求开放式婚姻
You got stones.
真有你的
Conversation sort of got away from me.
谈到后来完全不受我控制
It was a train wreck.
就像是脱了轨的列车
I think it's good you brought it up.
我觉得你提出这个要求是好事
I read a study that found men who have multiple copies
我看过一个研究说 有多种特定的
of a certain vasopressin receptor
加压素受体抗体的男人
are twice as likely to be unfaithful.
不忠的可能是其他人的两倍
Maybe you're just one of those guys.
可能你属于那一类
So my cheating is biologically predetermined?
难道说我天生注定要欺骗
Fantastic.
有趣
Multiply times five.
放大五倍看看
We need a better look at the medulla.
我们需要仔细检查下骨髓
I thought you'd be relieved.
我以为你会觉得很轻松
This gets you off the hook.
让你可以摆脱责任
It's just genetics.
你只是基因有问题
I'm 5'6 and have a receding hairline.
我只有1米65 还脱发
I hate genetics.
我讨厌基因问题
Medulla's clean.
骨髓无病变
I don't see you wearing lifts or hair plugs.
我没见过你戴头发再生器或是去植发
That's because being short and bald
那是因为矮和秃顶
boesn't hurt anybody.
不伤人
The only thing hurtful about your other
你另一个遗传易感性伤人的地方
genetic predisposition is that you keep denying it.
是你总是否认一切
It's not good for you or Rachel.
这对你和蕾切尔都不好
There's nothing there. It's not adrenal cancer.
没什么可疑的 不是肾上腺癌
And maybe you're right about me.
也许你说得对
But I'm not gonna stop trying.
但我不会放弃
Rachel's worth it.
蕾切尔值得我爱
Look up there.
看那里
The lung.
肺部
What is that?
那是什么
You served me with divorce papers
我在新奥尔良开医学会议的时候
in the middle of a medical conference in New Orleans.
你却给我送来了离婚协议书
I threw a bottle into an antique mirror.
气得我用瓶子砸了一面古董镜子
Oh, you exhibited an emotion?
你终于发脾气了吗
I wish I'd known you were capable.
我都不知道你会发脾气
I loved you.
我爱过你
I thought I was gonna be following you
我以为会和你一起去
to Baltimore, remember?
巴尔的摩港湾 还记得吗
I called about apartments. I set up interviews.
我咨♥询♥了房♥子 预约了面试
How could you think that we still had a real marriage?
你怎么指望那会儿我们还有真正的婚姻
We hadn't had a conversation in months.
我们几个月都没交流过了
Maybe because I was working two jobs to support us.
也许是因为我得干两份活才能养活我们
No! No!
不 不是
It's because when you were home,
是因为你在家时
it was like talking to a block of ice.
我就像在对一座冰山讲话
You were obviously so pissed off at me.
你对我厌恶至极
I was killing myself so that you could take
为了让你接受那份无薪实习
that non-paying internship.
我拼了命在工作
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表