Where they keep their stash.
他们窝赃的地方
Eventually, he'll say something
终于 他们要说出
That gives away where that is.
他们把毒品放到哪里了
And we'll find out what's making him sick.
而我们也会找到他的病因
But we ruled out environmental causes.
但我们已经排除了环境因素
You ruled out environmental causes.
是你排除了环境因素
And you pretended to agree,
但你还假装同意了
Just so we'd take him out of his room
所以趁我们把他带出病房♥时
So you could plant the bug.
你就安装了窃听器
Carotid stenosis was a decent idea.
颈动脉狭窄是个不错的想法
But an even decent-er idea
但更正点的想法
Is that he's got toxins stored in his fat cells.
是他把毒品藏在了他的脂肪细胞里
Every calorie he burns makes him sicker.
他燃烧的每卡热量都让病情更严重
If we're going with toxic exposure,
如果我们要处理毒品超量
We should just start testing for the most likely suspects.
我们应该开始检查出最可能的嫌疑人
Bug's a better idea
窃听器是个好主意
Than blindly running tests for days.
总比成天瞎做检查的强
Tell him it'll take weeks.
告诉他还得几周
It'll be faster.
会很快的
What do you mean weeks?
你说几周是什么意思
These tests take time.
检查需要时间
There are a lot of possibilities.
因为有很多种致病可能
No, but I--I can't sit here this long.
不 但我 我不能在这待那么久
I got things I gotta take care of.
我有事要处理
If you're worried about all the poor school children
如果你是为那些穷学生
Going without their drugs,
没有毒品而担心
I'm sure someone--
我肯定有人...
I wanna be discharged.
我要出院
I'll get the forms.
我去拿表格
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
Beats sitting in a lab all day.
比成天待在实验室强
In the lab,
在实验室
There is significantly less chance of getting killed.
很显然极少有被杀的危险
You're too close. Slow down.
跟得太近了 慢点
We're in a car in broad daylight.
我们光天化日之下待在一辆车里
What's gonna happen?
会有什么事
You honestly think he doesn't have a gun in that car?
你天真地以为他不会在车里放把枪吗
That he's gonna use to shoot doctors?
他会用那个来射击医生吗
Just...back off.
你就... 离远点
Hey, well played with the watch, by the way.
手表的戏演得不错 顺便说
Borrowed it from a friend.
从一个朋友那借的
How much longer are we gonna keep lying to him?
我们要骗他多久
Until it's no longer fun.
直到不好玩了为止
We all thought he needed to be taken down a few notches.
我们都觉得他应该变得低调点
So we're just having fun, not getting even?
所以只是玩玩 不是让事态严重化吗
Oh, crap.
靠
He's gonna get away.
会跟丢的
Shut up.
闭嘴
3-b?
3-b吗
You're Nora, right?
你是诺拉 对吗
My roommate tells me you're the one to thank
我室友告诉我说你是我们应该感谢的
For all the tips about the neighborhood.
那个总是贴纸条通知我们的邻居
Greg. Nice to meet you.
格雷格 很高兴认识你
I hear you thought that wilson and I
我听说你以为威尔森和我
Liked to polish each other's swords.
喜欢互相亮剑的
And by swords, I mean pistols.
我说的"剑" 其实应该是"手♥枪♥"
Of course he told you about that.
当然他会告诉你的
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
Actually, I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often.
实际上我很惊讶 这样的事很少发生
We're both straight.
我们俩都很直男
Oh, my...god.
我的... 上帝啊
That is beautiful.
真漂亮
We finally have the room
我们终于有一件可以
To display it the way it deserves.
彰显房♥间品质的物件了
Would you--would you help me get this upstairs?
你能... 你能帮我搬到楼上去吗
Absolutely.
当然
Nice shoes, by the way.
顺便说 鞋真漂亮
Louboutin?
鲁布托牌的吗
You talk to Cuddy?
你和卡迪说了吗
Shot me down.
雷死我了
So, uh, what are you gonna do now?
那么 现在怎么办
I'll wait for my review in August.
我得等待8月的评估
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
That's what I would do.
是我也会那么做的
But I'm a coward.
但我是个懦夫
His friend brought him in 15 minutes ago.
他朋友15分钟前送他来的
Temp's 105.
体温105华氏摄氏度
Pulse is weak and thready.
脉搏纤弱
He's not making any sense.
他一点意识都没有
It's too much money, Eddie.
有很多钱 艾迪
That wasn't the deal.
不能成交
That wasn't the deal.
不能成交
Is he gonna be okay?
他会没事吗
Eddie!
艾迪
We gave him antipyretics and soft steroids
我们给他用退烧药和类固醇来退烧
To reduce the fever and prevent organ damage.
防止器官损坏
He's no longer delirious.
他已经不再神志不清了
Patient went out, came back worse than before.
病人出院 回来后情况更糟
Points us back to environmental,
指明我们应该回到环境问题上
Tied to wherever he went.
关系到他去过哪
No, it doesn't. Where's Foreman?
不是 福曼去哪里
He had a meeting with Cuddy.
他和卡迪开会呢
What do you mean, "No, it doesn't"?
你说"不是"是什么意思
We screwed up the tail. My car was impounded.
我们没跟上 我的车被甩了
True, amusing, and irrelevant.
确实 好玩 而且毫无意义
Foreman fall for the paycheck thing?
福曼落入薪水圈套了吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
Mazel tov.
祝他好运
Should be fun to watch.
看好戏很好玩吧
You're off environmental?
你觉得不是环境问题吗
Wherever he went, It wasn't for long enough.
无论他去哪 时间都不够久
Add in the fever and infection's way more likely.
从发烧来看 更像是感染
And if it is an infection,
而且如果是感染的话
His symptoms suggest it's moved to his brain.
他的症状显示已经入侵大脑了
Which means...
意味着
We'll do a lumbar puncture.
我们得做个腰椎穿刺
Next time you're tailing someone,
下次跟踪车的时候
Take two cars.
开两辆车
You knew we were following you?
你知道我们跟踪你了吗
I'm sorry. I had to lose you.
对不起 我必须甩掉你们
I had business to take care of.
我还有正事要做
Right, because you're a businessman.
对啊 因为你是个商人呢
Do you know how many junkies
你知道每星期有多少吸毒者
Come into the e.r. every week with their brains melting?
因脑部融化而被送进急诊室吗
I'll bet there's more drunks with their livers giving out.
我打赌更多人因酗酒而切除肝脏
A liquor store owner
我猜一个经营酒类商店的人
Laying on this table-- I'm guessing he doesn't get attitude.
在这个手术台上 也不会得到尊重
I hit bone.
我刺到骨头了
His old back injury
他背部的旧伤
Must have flattened out his discs.
一定把椎间盘磨平了
Sorry, but I've got to try this again.
对不起 可是我要再试一遍
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 没事
An adult wants to get wasted,
一个成年人想颓废一下
Why is it anybody's business what substance they use?
为什么每个人都要管他用的是哪种方式
Because some of those substances are against the law.
因为有些方式是违反法律的
So your problem isn't that it's immoral.
所以你是说问题不在于它是不道德的
Your problem is that it's illegal.
问题在于它是违法的
I got the same problem.
我也有同样的问题
I'm in.
进去了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表