We will anger the americans,
我们会激怒美国人
Slipping out like this.
然后像这样灰溜溜的逃走
If your son was a student
如果你的儿子是个学生
At one of the greatest universities in the world...
在世界上最好的大学里上学
So make him come to you.
让他去找你
You're protected near the U.N.
你在联♥合♥国♥周围活动受到保护
Once we cross 42nd street...
当时当我们穿过42号♥街
As always, I appreciate your caution,
我一如既往的欣赏你的谨慎态度
Joseph,
约瑟夫
But, as always, you have far too much of it.
同样 我认为你想的太多了
Stay down, sir.
蹲伏 先生
Get on the ground.
趴下
Get on the ground.
趴下
Civil subpoena
民事诉讼传票
I'm just serving process.
我只是来送传票的
Your boss is being sued
你老板被起诉了
Under title 18 of the United States Code,
根据美♥利♥坚♥合众国法典第18条
Section 1350, for genocide,
1350项 被控种族灭绝罪
Crimes against humanity,
反♥人♥类♥罪
And torture.
和虐待罪
Mr. President.
总统先生
This is only a civil lawsuit.
这只是个民事诉讼
We can ignore it.
我们可以无视它
Mr. President.
总统先生
You want us to work for Foreman?
你想让我们为福曼工作吗
Not permanently.
暂时的
He is setting up interviews to replace Taub and thirteen,
他在准备面试来找人接替陶博和十三
But it might take a couple of weeks.
但是那可能需要几个星期的时间
What happened to them?
他们怎么了
He quit, and I had to let her go.
他辞职了 而我辞退了她
You actually fired
你真的辞退了
Your girlfriend? Yes.
你的女朋友吗 是
You two are both competent,
你们两个都能胜任
And I know I can work with you.
而且我觉得我能和你们一起共事
You really do know how to woo.
你真的很擅长求爱
I need you.
我需要你
It would be interesting.
那会很有趣
We could work together.
我们可以一起工作
Did you see who the patient is?
你知道病人是谁吗
That's one of the reasons it'll be interesting.
那也是有趣的理由之一
Dibala is one
迪巴拉是世界上
Of the most repressive dictators in the world.
最铁腕的独♥裁♥者之一
You had no problem treating a guy on death row.
你以前治疗一个死囚犯也没意见
Who was still in prison after we patched him up.
我们治好了会继续进监狱的当然没问题
We fix Dibala, he gets on a plane
我们治好了迪巴拉 他登上飞机回国
And executes half his country.
然后处决他国家一半的人
He's been repressing an ethnic rebellion
他在镇♥压♥国内南部地区的
In the south, the Sitibi people.
民族叛乱 斯提比人
It's getting worse.
情况更加严峻了
Dibala is a guest of the U.S. government.
迪巴拉是美国政♥府♥的客人
And he's been invited to speak at the U.N.
他受邀在联♥合♥国♥发表讲话
I'm not asking you to love him.
我没让你去爱他
I'm asking you to do your job.
我只是要你做好你应做的工作
Utterly incomprehensible.
完全无法理解
And, of course, I'm talking
当然 我是在说
About you firing your girlfriend.
你解雇你女朋友的事
We weren't getting along with her working under me.
工作中的上下级关系影响我们交往
This'll help.
解雇她很有帮助
Cameron and I work together.
卡梅隆和我一起工作
But you weren't her boss.
但你不是她的上司
And you stopped working together.
而且你们不在一起工作了
Why don't you just tell her you were wrong?
为什么你就不能告诉她你错了
'Cause I wasn't.
因为我没错
I know how this looks.
我知道这看起来是怎么回事
I know it might break us up.
我知道这可能会让我们分手
But that's better than definitely breaking us up,
但也比肯定分手强
Which is what would have happened otherwise.
如果不这么做那么肯定如此结局
Hemorrhagic ulcers in the lungs.
肺部出现出血性溃疡
Oh, my god,
我的天
It's three years ago.
好像回到了三年前
Does that mean I'm still crazy?
我是不是还没恢复正常呢
You're back? You look good.
你回来了吗 你看上去很好
We're just helping out because...
我们只是来帮帮忙 因为
I know. I just ran into thirteen
我知道 我刚刚碰到了十三
While she was clearing out her locker.
她正在清理她的衣柜
My condolences.
致以我沉痛的慰问
Although it's not like she's the hottest woman in the world.
虽然她不是世界上最性感的女人
We haven't broken up.
我们没有分手
Are you back? Sort of.
你是不是回来了 某种程度上是
Did you get your license back?
你拿回你的行医执照了吗
Not for a month or so.
还得一个月吧
So you'll be in charge.
所以仍是你说了算
I'm just gonna pitch in a little.
我只是来帮点小忙
Dibala thinks
迪巴拉认为
It was an assassination attempt.
这是一次暗♥杀♥行动
Polonium, like the Russian guy in London.
用的钋 就像俄♥国♥人在伦敦那样
FBI checked the service of process forms
联调局检查了那张传票
And his hotel room.
和他的酒店房♥间
No radioactivity trails.
没有放射性元素的痕迹
Acid reflux?
胃酸逆流
No history of asthma or heartburn.
没有哮喘和胃痛史
He has a bug bite on his hands.
他手上有虫咬的痕迹
Malaria's endemic in his country.
从他的国家带来的疟疾
Let's start him on coartem.
给他用复方蒿甲醚
I don't want to step on any toes,
我不想冒犯各位
But I guess I do have a higher duty to the patient.
但我认为我对病人负有更高责任
If you have something to say, say it.
如果你有什么想说的 快讲
You're rushing to a diagnosis
你急于作出诊断
Because you're rushing out of this room
因为你急于走出这间房♥子
Because you're rightly upset with me.
因为你看到我实在很心烦
Although I wasn't the one
尽管我不是那个
Who made that asinine decision.
作出愚蠢决定的人
Do you have anything medical to say?
你有什么医学建议吗
Poison fits better
中毒更合理些
Because of the vomiting.
有呕吐症状
Bug bite might not be a bite.
虫咬痕迹可能不是虫咬造成的
It might be the start of chloracne.
也可能是氯痤疮的开始
Assassination attempt through dioxin poisoning.
用二恶英投毒进行暗♥杀♥
It's hard to detect.
很难被侦破
Fits.
吻合
Start him on olestra.
给他用蔗糖聚酯
You couldn't have just said dioxin up front?
你不会直说是二恶英吗
I was hoping you'd get there on your own.
你希望你能自己想到
So I guess we should talk to Cuddy.
所以我们应该去和卡迪谈谈
You're sure it is dioxin?
你确定是二恶英吗
No.
不是
It's our best guess.
是我们最好的推断了
The olestra here binds to the poison
蔗糖聚酯能够结合毒素
And flushes it out of your system.
然后排除体外
Where are you from, doctor?
医生 你来自哪
I'm Australian.
澳大利亚
Do I hear a bit of the British?
我听上去有些英国口音吗
Most people don't notice it.
很多人听不出来
Yeah, I kicked around there for a while.
我能听出一点来
You went to medical school there?
你在那里上的医学院
Actually a year of seminary.
是一年的神学院
And you left. Uh-huh.
然后你离开了
There was a catholic mission near my childhood village.
我小时候住的村庄附近有个天主教教会
I liked the priests.
我喜欢教士
They were good people.
他们是好人
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表