Good explosion! Drive it!
很强的爆发力 推进
Drive it! Drive it!
推进 推进
You watching 77?
你在观察77号♥吗
I'm watching everybody.
我在观察所有人
You don't need to watch everybody.
没必要观察所有人
You need to watch 77.
只要观察77号♥就行了
You're his agent?
你是他的经纪人吗
Just an objective mom.
我只是一个就事论事的母亲
His explosion is impressive.
他的爆发力很强
It's not just burst. He can pull too.
他不仅具有很强的爆发力 他还收放自如
You know, the only reason he went to a double "A" School,
这是他能进重点中学的原因
he was a bit of a late bloomer.
不过他有些大器晚成
He's a big man now.
他现在已经成器了
You should be his agent.
你该做他的经纪人
Nice pancake, 7-7!
好球 77号♥
You're moving up those draft boards!
你在选秀榜上的排名提升了
Thank you, sir!
谢谢
On one, on one. Ready?
突破1号♥位 预备
Break!
开始
Blue 90. Hike!
蓝队90 冲啊
Good job! Second level, nice!
表现的不错 很棒
You off our quarterback!
别挡着我们的四分卫
Play's over! The play is over!
训练结束 训练结束
Save the aggression for between the whistles!
哨子声后就该停止进攻
Daryl.
达里
All right, back to work!
好了 你们继续训练
Daryl.
达里
Daryl, stop!
达里 住手
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Canoeing.
划艇而已
But I seem to be taking on water.
不过貌似我是在划水
This is not okay. Use your own bathroom.
这可不行 用你自己的洗手间去
No canoe in my bathroom.
我的洗手间没有划艇
My leg hurts. Soaking it makes it feel better.
我的腿又疼了 泡一泡会舒服些
You were the one who had to have this condo.
你是这间公♥寓♥的主人
Maybe next time you should consider amenities,
下回你该认真考虑一下房♥子的基础设施
Like two full baths,
比如两间包含整套卫浴设备的洗手间
instead of just the joy Of outbidding Cuddy.
而不是仅以和卡迪竞拍为乐
The guy who signs the loan gets to pick the bedrooms.
掏钱的那个人有权选择卧室
Stay out of mine.
离我的卧室远点
Well, you owe me 35 bucks for the grab rail I installed.
把手是我安装的 你还欠我35美金
Hit the kill screen. Boss is here.
把成人影片关了 老大来了
It's not porn. It's our new patient.
这不是色情片 是我们的新病人
Bummer.
真失落
22-year-old male-- 6'7", 310 pounds.
男性 22岁 高6尺7寸 310磅
Clearly has brain involvement.
显然脑部有问题
The guy has no recollection of this entire incident.
该名男子完全不记得整个事件的经过
Football player.
橄榄球运动员
Those the ones that get hit in the head a lot, right?
这些人的头经常被撞 是吧
E.R. Ct'd him--
急诊室对他做了CT
no concussion, no stroke,
结果显示没有脑震荡 也没有中风
No cortical degeneration.
也没有皮质退化
And he had a full psyche evaluation.
同时也对他做了全套心理评估
He's not crazy.
他没疯
So it's roid rage.
那就是固醇狂躁咯[类固醇的副作用]
I don't think they grow them that big naturally.
我认为他可不是自然而然就长那么强壮的
E.R. also tested for steroids.
急诊室也测试过他体内的类固醇含量
He's clean.
他没有使用类固醇
Only proving that our guy got his hands on the good stuff.
这只能说明他搞到的是好东西
The negative test at least means steroids is less likely.
阴性检测结果至少表明不太可能是类固醇
We should discuss other possibilities.
我们应该考虑其他的因素
Why?
为什么
He injects his sore ankles
每次比赛前他都喷利多卡因
with lidocaine every game.
以缓解脚踝的疼痛
You think he's above injecting steroids?
你觉得他会不使用类固醇吗
Repeated head trauma could damage the base of the brain,
头部频繁受创会损伤脑基底 引发脑垂体瘤
Leading to a pituitary adenoma, which leaks GNrH.
从而释放GNrH[促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥释放激素]
Pituitary damage wouldn't be visible on a CT scan.
电脑断层扫描无法检测出脑垂体损伤
Could cause the excess hormones that could cause the rage
导致过量分荷尔蒙素从而引起暴躁
And would elude the E.R. steroid test.
这也能躲过急诊室的类固醇检验
Fine.
好吧
Bilateral venous sampling to find the elevated GNrh.
采用双侧静脉采样检测GNrH是否升高
MRI to find the pituitary damage.
做个核磁共振检查是否有脑垂体损伤
Unless, of course, there is no pituitary damage,
如果不是脑垂体损伤
in which case, our guy got his hands on the good stuff.
那么他用的的确就是好东西了
Foreman. Let the peasants handle the peasantry.
福曼 这些小事你就别操心了
Your brother needs to get picked up this afternoon...
你哥哥今天下午要人去接他
from prison.
他今天出狱
Your older brother, in case your confusion is--
你的哥哥 如果你疑惑
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
He left a message.
他在电♥话♥里留言了
Said he couldn't get you on your cell or at home.
他说他打你和你家里的电♥话♥都没人接
I get it. You're busy.
我明白 你工作繁忙
You'll pick him up the next time he comes out of prison.
下次他从监狱出来的时候你再去接他吧
Is that all?
你说完了吗
You're officially unbusy.
其实你不忙
Family is family.
毕竟是一家人
Take the rest of the day. Go see your brother.
我放你假 去接你哥哥吧
I have work to do.
我还有工作
Do you feel any pain that's deep and persistent,
你有没有持续性感觉到隐隐的疼痛呢
not just muscles or joints?
还是只有肌肉和关节的疼痛
Everything hurts all the time. That's football.
我全身一直都疼 这是打橄榄球的原因
It might not be just football.
这可能不仅仅是打橄榄球的原因
We're gonna test for damage to your pituitary.
我们要检查一下你的脑垂体是否受损
If there is, it could create excess hormones,
如果受损的话 就可能会分泌出过多的荷尔蒙
which could be causing your pain.
从而引起你的疼痛
It would also explain your rage attack.
这也就能解释你的暴♥力♥行为产生的原因
And if my pituitary is damaged,
如果我的脑垂体受损
how long would it take to treat?
要多久才能治好
I don't want to get ahead of ourselves
我不想妄加揣测
and start promising deadlines.
过早预测结果
I-I'm sorry, doctor,
不好意思 医生
but he's playing in front of pro scouts,
可他这周六得在专业星探
coaches, and gms this Saturday.
教练还有总经理们面前比赛
This is the job interview for the rest of his life.
这是他毕生事业的面试
If we do find something wrong,
如果检测结果表明脑垂体受损
we can go in through the nose and repair the damage--
我们可以从鼻腔进入 修复损伤
Nothing too invasive.
不用做大手术
You'll need a couple days of recovery,
休息几天就可以恢复
and then we can have you back by game time.
到时你就可以及时回到场上比赛了
Thank you, doctor.
休息你 医生
There's nothing wrong with your eyes.
你的眼睛没毛病
Well, then your gizmo's broken.
是你的工具坏了吧
I'm seeing spots.
我眼睛发花
Or you enlisted,
是你得去服役吧
you got the cool haircut and the awesome pants,
你有着帅气的发型 超赞的牛仔裤
then you realized that your plane ticket to the middle east was coach,
可一想到即将奔赴中东服役
and you decided to rethink your promise.
然后你就开始反悔了
No.
不
I've already been there-- three deployments.
我已经去过中东了 三次
Now they want me to go again.
现在他们又想让我去
But my wife's pregnant.
但我妻子怀孕了
So our homeland should be unsafe
你是说你要
Because your private was unsafe.
舍国家为小家咯
Look, my wife and I planned this perfect.
我和我妻子都做好完美的计划了
My enlistment was supposed to be over last week,
我的服役本该上周就结束
so we got pregnant six months ago.
所以六个月前她怀孕了
Now they tell me I'm getting stop-lossed--
可他们告诉我我要超期服役
Army speak for they don't care about the fact
军队一点都不在乎
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表