My lords, and ladies.
主啊 女士们
Today your queen will choose her champion.
今天你们的王后就要选出她的勇士
Here, he will battle for not only her honor,
此刻 他不仅将为了她的荣耀而战
but for a title of his own.
也将为他自己的头衔而战
But only if he can defeat the Captain of my guard,
但只有打败我的侍卫长
Sir Horace the Black!
黑爵士 贺拉斯
Sir William...
威廉姆爵士
Would thou fight for my honor?
你愿意为了我的荣耀而战么
To the death, your majesty.
直至战死 王后殿下
Let's hope it does not come to that, eh?
让我们祈祷不至于此 好吗
I choose Sir William as my champion.
我选择威廉姆爵士为我的勇士
Attack from his left side.
攻击他的左侧
I saw his squire bandaging that shoulder this morning.
今早我看到他的侍卫在包扎肩部
I wish thee luck and strength.
我祝你好运 赐你力量
I feel I shall need all I can get.
我感到需要全部我能得到的
The Captain of my guard
我的侍卫长
Sir Horace the Black!
黑爵士 贺拉斯
Are you sure you wouldn't like
我的王后 你确定
to reconsider your choice, my queen?
不再考虑你的选择吗
I believe I chose rightly, my king.
我相信我的选择是正确的 国王
Brave knights,
勇敢骑士们
in the honored tradition of our lands, have at ye!
以这片土地光荣的传统 现在开始
I feel you chose most poorly, my love.
我觉得你选错了 亲爱的
William! William!
威廉姆 威廉姆
William! William!
威廉姆 威廉姆
William?
威廉姆
What is it?
怎么了
Your eyes.
你的眼睛
William?
威廉姆
We need an ambulance at the Camden Fairgrounds.
要辆救护车 卡姆登游乐场
You're new.
你是新来的
You're naked.
你没穿衣服
And, for the record,
另外 声明一下
a little bit cold.
有点冷
I'm sorry, I didn't know that anyone was home.
抱歉 我不知道有人在家
James had an early call, and I was just leaving.
詹姆斯上早班 我也马上要走
Without breakfast?
不吃早饭吗
I'm fine, thanks.
我没事 谢谢
I'm Sam, by the way.
我是山姆 顺便说一下
House. Nice to meet you.
豪斯 很高兴认识你
It'd be nicer if you'd put this on.
要是你能穿上这个就更好了
So you and Wilson...
那么 你和威尔森
thought you were staying in New York last night.
以为你昨晚呆在纽约了
Sorry,
对不起
must have missed the "if this trailer be a-rockin" sign out front.
一定是没看到外面的"请勿打扰" 了
I'm really late,
我真的晚了
so if there's any chancethat we can pretend this never happened,
要是可以假装什么也没发生
I'd be completely fine with that.
我完全没有意见
An eight-year-old with bleeding ears.
8岁小孩 耳朵流血
I'll see your bleeding ears
我马上就能看你耳朵流血
and raise you a total muscular degeneration.
再你给个彻底的肌肉退化
What the hell?
搞什么
I had a dream like this once.
我曾做过这样的梦
It didn't end well.
结果可不妙
Huzzah, my loyal peasants!
好啊 我忠诚的农夫们
House, what are you doing?
豪斯 你在干什么
Filling in for Rabbi Shmuhl at the Goldstein bris.
在戈尔茨坦[诺贝尔医学奖]的割礼中代替山谬尔·拉比
While I'm busy,
我忙的时候
you all can check out the Knight down in the E.R.,
你们能去看看楼下急症里的骑士
who, instead of seizing the throne, just seized.
没有夺得王冠 癫痫却发作了
He works at a Renaissance Festival?
他在文艺复兴艺术节上工作吗
Doesn't work there, he lives there
不在那里工作 他住在那里
as part of a wonderful little troupe,
作为小剧团
who spend their weekends reenacting a nobler age,
于周末时重现伟大的时代
when people crapped in the streets,
当人们随地解手时
and thirteen would have been a grandmother.
十三会是一个祖母
Weeks, not weekends.
是数周 不是周末
Says here he's been camping out for a month.
这里写着 他已经露营一个月了
Try doing that with a pen.
用笔试试看
Why don't you put that down
在你杀了我们中的一个前
before you kill one of us?
为何不把那个放下呢
Better idea,
更好的主意
why don't you give me something I can use
为何不给我点有用的东西
so I won't feel the need to?
那样就没必要了
Seizure right after a fight obviously suggests concussion.
争斗后的癫痫发作显然提示脑震荡
Obviously it isn't,
显然 不是
or the E.R. wouldn't have called House.
不然急诊不会找豪斯
A full set of armor would protect againt visible trauma,
全套盔甲能防止明显外伤
but not transmitted concussive force.
但不能防止可传递震荡力
Could be a subdural hematoma.
可能是硬膜下血肿
You're forgetting to demonize.
你们忘了魔鬼附体了
An evil, satanic subdural hematoma.
恶魔 邪恶的硬膜下血肿
No.
不是
Two demon eyes.
两只恶魔的眼睛
Hemorrhaging in the sclerae.
巩膜出血
Could be an allergic reaction to something
可能是对文艺复兴文艺节上的
from the Renaissance Fair.
东西过敏
Which is why we need to check out middle earth.
因此我们要检查一下中世纪
Foreman, take Frodo
福曼 带上佛罗多[魔戒人物]
and break bread with the Hobbits.
和霍比人[魔戒人物]分享面包
I still think a hematoma is more likely.
我仍然认为血肿更有可能
That's why you and Chase are gonna get an MRI.
所以你和奇斯去做核磁共振
But you just--
但你刚
I said Frodo, not Gollum.
我说了佛罗多 不是咕噜[指环王人物]
Is he saying I have short legs
他是说我腿短吗
or hairy feet?
或者是脚上多毛吗
I don't even know who Frodo is.
我都不知道谁是佛罗多
Who's the chick, and why are you hiding her?
那个小妞是谁 为什么要藏着
You were home last night?
昨晚你在家吗
And this morning.
还有今早
I bumped into your babe, naked.
我撞见你的宝贝 光着
I told you to stay out of my bathroom.
我告诉过你别进我的浴室
I was in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥
She was naked in the kitchen?
她没穿衣服在厨房♥吗
I was naked.
我没穿
Why the hell were you naked in the kitchen?
你为什么不♥穿♥衣服去厨房♥
Uh, it's not important right now.
眼下这个不重要了
What is, is why you didn't want me to meet her in the first place.
重要的是 为何一开始你就不想我见她
Is she married?
她结婚了吗
No.
没有
A patient?
是病人吗
I don't have time for this.
我没时间谈这个
She used to be a man.
她过去是男的
House!
豪斯
She wants to be a man.
她想成为一个男的
Sam--it's a man's name, short for...
山姆 是一个男人的名字 全称是
Samantha.
萨曼莎
The soulless harpy you were married to before we met.
我们相遇前你娶过的没有灵魂的女妖
People change, House.
人是会变的 豪斯
Sure. They get older, ovaries start drying up,
当然 变老 卵巢开始枯竭
and nice guys like you look attractive again.
如你般的好男人会焕发第二春
Listen, I know that, in your own demented way,
听着 我了解 在你的疯狂的想法中
you think you're looking out for me.
你觉得 你在帮我留心
But I have this.
但是我的事
By this, you mean
说到你的事 你的意思是
a sinking feeling in the pit of the stomach.
心中感到低落么
Fine. I get it.
行了 我懂
It's your life. You go screw it up.
是你的人生 你去搞砸吧
I can wait.
我能等
For what?
等什么
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表