It's easier if I stay elsewhere
其实我尽量不回家
As much as I can.
倒方便些
You can't suppress your life for his convenience.
你不能因为他的感觉影响自己的生活
You don't see a little irony in that?
你不觉得有点讽刺吗
That's exactly what you do for house.
你就是为豪斯这么做的
When he moved in with you,
他搬去和你一起住
You bought a bigger place for him.
你为他买♥♥了一处更大的房♥子
No wonder you're not dating anyone.
怪不得你不去约会
You're right.
没错
That woman, the woman I'm not involved with,
那个女人 那个没和我在一起的女人
Her name is sam carr.
她叫萨姆·卡尔
But in 1990 and 1991, it was sam wilson.
但在1990到1991年间 她叫萨姆·威尔森
Your ex-wife?
你前妻吗
No, my mother.
不 是我妈妈
Yes, my ex-wife. Ex number one.
没错 就是我的前妻 首席前妻
She friended me a few weeks ago.
几个星期前 她突然对我友好起来
We started emailing.
我们开始互发电邮
It turns out she's recently divorced,
原来她最近离婚了
And I wanted to ask her out.
我想约她出来
You can't take a woman to dinner,
你不能带女人出去吃饭
Or else house will go running
不然的话豪斯又要
Straight back to the loony bin?
变得疯疯癫癫了
You're not worried about house. You're worried about yourself.
你根本不是在担心豪斯 而是在担心自己
Because she's an ex.
因为她是你的前妻
So even dinner will mean it's immediately serious.
所以即便是吃顿饭也可能立刻就当真起来
What are your favorite parts that you remember?
你还记得你当时最喜欢做的事吗
I liked how I would wake up in the middle of the night,
我最喜欢的就是半夜醒来
You'd put your arm around me, and you wouldn't even wake up.
会发现你在睡梦中都会紧紧抱着我
I liked watching you stand up to your dad at christmas
我还喜欢当你♥爸♥在圣诞节
When he yelled at your mom.
对你妈大吼时 你站出来为你妈撑腰
How you didn't even know you were strong.
你都没意识到自己有多坚强
But you were.
但你真的很坚强
What do you miss?
你怀念什么
I miss a lot.
我怀念很多东西
But when I think about missing you,
但每当我开始想念你时
I think about that dance class
我就会想到我们为婚礼
That we took for the wedding.
去参加的舞蹈班
It's weird.
很奇怪
I think, he's never gonna hold me like that again.
我会想 他再也不会这样握着我的手了
Oh, god.
哦 天哪
Oh, it's so funny to be seeing you
这么久以后又见到了你 女孩
After so long, girl
真是让人觉得有趣
And with the way you look
看着你的表情
I understand that you were not impressed
我知道你并没有被打动
But I heard you let that little friend of mine
但我听说你让我的那个朋友
I'm gonna miss this too.
这一刻我会永远怀念的
Take off your party dress
脱下了你的晚装
Published in the new england journal at 26?
你26岁就在新英格兰学刊上发表了文章
Finished all the lab work a year earlier.
提前一年完成了实验室任务
Led a group of surgeons
还带着一批医生
To fix cleft palates in bangladesh?
到孟加拉国去治疗裂唇
What can I say? That concert was very moving to me.
我能说什么呢 那台慈善晚会太感人了
I have to take a knee. I don't get it.
我不得不折服 我不明白
This has got to be the most spectacular file down here.
这应该是这里最优秀的档案了
Why are you pretending to be ashamed?
为什么你还装出很羞愧的样子
I would trade mine for yours in a second.
要是可以的话我会马上把你的档案换过来
When I was in med school,
当我在医学院的时候
I thought I'd be house some day.
我以为某天我像豪斯医生一样
Instead, I am
可实际上
A fellow working with--
我只能与这样的人共同工作
Working for people years younger than me.
为比我年轻好几年的人工作
So we both have a few regrets.
所以我们都有后悔的事
You should be proud of yours.
你应该为自己感到自豪
Your life's been trending up.
你的生活走的是上坡路
No news.
还是没有消息
How you holding up?
你还支持得住吗
You let them sedate you?
你让他们给你打了针镇静剂
Yeah.
没错
Do you have kids?
你有孩子么
A little girl.
一个小女孩
I adopted her last year.
我去年领养了她
I adopted walker right after donald and I got married.
我和唐纳德结婚后就领养了沃克
What if I can never love walker
如果我不能像爱我女儿一样
the way I love my daughter?
爱沃克的话呢
Does that make me a horrible person?
这会让我变成一个可憎的人吗
Let me get you some tissues.
我去帮你拿点纸巾
Did you request some extra towels?
你叫人拿来了额外的浴巾吗
No.
没有
What--why?
什么 为什么这么问
There are eight towels in sarah's room.
在萨拉的房♥间里有八条浴巾
Okay.
哦
There should only be four.
应该只有四条的
Housekeeping handles towels.
内勤部管理浴巾
I need you to track down their logs,
帮我把他们的值班记录找出来
Figure out who was up there and when.
查一下谁去过她房♥间 什么时候去的
Because they got extra towels?
就因为他们多给了浴巾
Just find the logs. Now.
把记录找出来就是了 现在就去
Adrienne, You okay? Sure.
阿德里安娜 你还好吗 当然
What's wrong?
她怎么了
Adrienne, give me your arm.
阿德里安娜 把你的手臂伸出来
The hair on her left arm is standing up.
她左臂上的汗毛竖起来了
Asymmetric neurological function.
非对称神经性功能失调
She's having a pilomotor seizure.
她动毛神经癫痫正在发作
She seemed fine a minute ago.
可她一分钟前还好好的
She was.
她刚才是没事
She's probably been having
可能这一整天她都
Complex seizures all day.
在经历复杂性癫痫
She would be basically functional,
她基本像正常人一样活动
But more or less acting on autopilot.
可是却是不受控制的活动
She probably dropped the towels off twice.
她可能到房♥间放了两次浴巾
She could have taken the baby.
有可能是她带走了孩子
We never really did have a proper good-bye.
我们一直都没有好好说声再见
It's 9:00.
已经9点了
It's Gracie. I can't come to the phone,
我是格雷西 现在没法接电♥话♥
so please leave a message.
请你留言
I guess she's running late.
我猜她晚点了
You don't seem that surprised.
你看上去不太惊讶
that's what you expected to get.
好像这是在意料之中
You waited until you knew she'd be out.
你故意等到她出门
Her aunt said that she starts work late.
她姑姑说她很晚才上班
Every now and then,
我就时时趁此打电♥话♥
I just call to hear her voice on the machine.
听听她留下的声音
I was never there when she needed me, so...
她需要我时 我从未出现
What right do I have to need her now?
如今我又有什么资格求她前来
None.
当然没有
Just means you're a hypocrite.
我是说 你这个伪君子
'cause apparently you do.
显然你有此资格
Forget about rights.
别管有没有资格这事了
Just tell her what you need to tell her.
把你该说的话告诉她
It's Gracie.
我是格雷西
I can't come to the phone,
我现在没法接电♥话♥
so please leave a message.
请你留言
Gracie...
格雷西
This is...
我是
your father.
爸爸
I love you.
我爱你
Anything?
怎么样
We've covered every room on Maldonado's logs.
已经搜过了马尔多纳多记录上的所有房♥间
been everywhere she's been.
查过了所有她去过的地方
Where's the other cart?
另一辆车呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表