Do you think he's serious?
你觉得他是认真的吗
He's a doctor.
他是位医生
He knows that acting out will only reinforce our diagnosis.
他明知自己轻举妄动只会增强我们的诊断
Or it'll work.
要么会管用
You actually think this is something we should be concerned about?
你真的认为我们要担心的是这件事吗
A patient makes a threat, you should always be concerned.
你应该担心的是能威胁他人的病人
There are two new additions to our ward.
我们的家族里又添两名新成员
You all know Alvie.
大家都认识 阿瓦
Thank you, thank you. Hold your applause.
谢谢 感谢大家 请别鼓掌
It's great to be back here in Mayfield,
很高兴重回梅菲尔德
Not just for the food,
不仅是为了食物
Not just for the ladies
也不仅是为了美女
Well, okay, maybe just for the ladies.
也许就是为了美女才回来的
And you should also welcome Greg to the floor.
也请欢迎格雷戈
Don't worry about the name. I'm just passing through.
名字记不住就算了 我们只是萍水相逢
Don't want to break any hearts.
不想让哪位伤心落泪
Can we go outside now?
我们现在能出去吗
Not now, Jay.
现在还不行 杰
So he's Claustrophobic, right?
他患有幽闭恐惧症 对吧
You're Claustrophobic?
你有幽闭恐惧症吗
Can I get a pen to write this stuff down?
能给我笔把这些东西记下来吗
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Where's he going?
他要去哪
It's okay.
没事的
Paranoid, check.
妄想症 确诊
Dr. Beasley...
比斯利医生...
I am having an issue with the food.
我在食物方面有些问题
What's the problem?
是什么问题呢
I swear I'm eating less and less,
我已经吃得越来越少
And I just keep getting bigger and bigger.
我却还是越长越胖
A crayon? Anybody?
谁有蜡笔吗
We'll talk about it another time.
我们下次再谈
I understand you all had art therapy yesterday.
我知道大家昨天都参加了艺术疗法
Maybe we can hang some of the new pieces on the wall.
也许我们可以把新的作品挂在墙上
Cut your wrists, huh?
你割过腕 是么
Greg, there are certain topics
格雷戈 有些话题
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
Is suicide taboo?
这里有自杀禁令吗
Gosh, if I've broken a rule on my first day,
糟了 要是我第一天就坏了规矩
I will kill myself.
那我就死了算了
Group's over.
集♥会♥结束
That flew by.
真是时光飞逝啊
You realize you're not the first
你要知道你可不是这里
Uncooperative patient on this floor.
第一位不合作的患者
Really? Is there a club? Yes.
真的吗 他们有俱乐部吗 有啊
Come with me to the Clubhouse.
跟我到会所去吧
That didn't take long?
你才来没多久啊
I'm that good.
我太优秀了
Come on, Alvie!
加油 阿瓦
Let's see some action!
动起来啊
You got nothing!
你抢不到的
Pass, pass, pass! Good.
传 传 快传 好
Come on, guys!
加油 伙计们
Ready to play nice?
准备好待人友善了吗
Would you believe me if I said yes?
如果我说"准备好了" 你会信吗
No.
不会
Then, yes.
那么 我准备好了
You do know I'm trying to help you.
你知道我在努力帮你
I also know you're trying to be sweet, caring, and effective.
我也知道你是故作温柔体贴 工作有效率
You're just not.
只是你不是这样的人
You want out.
你想离开
Just talk. Be honest.
那就聊一聊吧 拿出真诚
Try to work with people.
试着与人共事
Try to deal with people.
试着与人交往
Okay.
好
House, House! He's on my team!
豪斯 豪斯 他归我这队
Shut up. Nobody likes you.
闭嘴 没人喜欢你
Am I crowding you? What?
我挡着你了吗 什么
Can't see the sun? Huh?
不见天日了 对吧
Oh, no, everything is closing in.
别啊 一切都在逼近
Okay, okay.
够了 给你
Okay.
够了
He's the claustrophobic one, right?
他是有幽闭恐惧症的那位 对吧
Cause I'm doing it from memory.
我是单凭记忆而已
You have to dribble.
你得运球才行
Why?
为什么
The CIA satellites aren't watching me.
中情局的卫星又没在监视我
They're watching you,
他们监视的是你
Cause you're wearing green.
因为你穿着大绿色衣服
That one was just too easy.
动个指头就搞定这个了
Seriously, anorexia?
真的吗 厌食症吗
What, are you supposed to be a girl?
你想别人把你当作娘娘腔吗
And in answer to your implicit question,
还有 关于你那个隐晦问题的答案
Yes, those pants do make you look fat.
是的 你的裤子让你看起来很胖
How upset were you when you woke up in the E.R.
你在急诊室里醒来时有多沮丧
And you were still alive and a failure?
发现自己苟延残喘 仍是个窝囊废
Whoo-hoo! 2-0, good guys!
酷啊 二比零 漂亮
You're right. It is rewarding when you reach out.
你说得对 伸出援手的确让人受益匪浅
You can't go up there. It's yard time right now.
你不能上楼 现在是场地活动时间
Put it on my tab.
那就写小报告吧
"Kinderszenen opus 15" -- Schumann
"童年情景" 舒曼
I think you'll find music therapy's
音乐疗法应该是
More effective if the patients are inside to hear it.
对着病人♥弹♥才更有效
Where'd you get the key?
你从哪儿弄到钥匙的呢
They gave it to me.
他们给我的
So if she ever talks,
要是她开尊口的话
Are we gonna get a German accent?
会是德国口音吗
No.
才不是
She's, um, my husband's sister.
她是我小姑子
So let him come play the piano.
那就让他来弹琴
He doesn't know how to play.
他不会弹琴
Nice.
弹得不错
You're a little heavy on the right foot, though.
不过右脚力道过重
See her head?
看到她的头了吗
It bobs to the music.
随着音乐轻轻点着
It's the only real reaction I'm getting from her.
这是她给我的唯一的回应
It feels like we're talking.
就像我们在聊天
You're not talking.
你没在聊天
Her head is bobbing to her pulse.
她的头是随着脉搏点动
Are you a new doctor on the ward?
你是新来的医生吗
Technically, yes.
技术上来书 是
Can I lead this time?
这次能让我带路么
Leave the lid unlocked when you're done.
你弹完了之后别锁盖子
Can you close the door?
你能随手关门吗
You're letting all the cool air out.
冷气都给你放走了
If you keep up this scorched-earth policy,
如果你继续负隅顽抗的话
You're gonna end up living in this room.
你的就要永远被关在这里
Are you ready to try another strategy,
准备采用新战略了吗
Or do you want me to leave you in here?
还是想我把你丢在这里
2-1, that's game. Hey, House is back.
二比一 我赢了 看 豪斯回来了
I'll get the ball.
我来捡球
Come on, I need some meat.
来吧 我要来点猛的
I got no one left to play.
没人敢跟我玩了
I'll play you.
我来和你玩
Girl. Come on, House.
妞儿 来吧 豪斯
You can serve.
你来计分
I've had some time to think about the approach I've been taking.
对于我之前的所作所为我一直很愧疚
I knew I'm unhappy here,
我在这里闷闷不乐
And I,I've been taking it out on you guys...
而且我把怨气都撒在你们身上
Unfairly.
这对你们不公平
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表