How about the name Brook?
叫布鲁克怎样
She just doesn't seem like Brook anymore
她看着一点不像是布鲁克
Brook Lane
布鲁克·雷恩[发音同纽约市区]
She is a baby, not a city.
她是个小孩 不是个城市
What do you think about it? Got some new suggestions?
你怎么想 有什么好主意吗
Toddet
托埃德
I am hungry.
我饿了
I will get you guys something to eat.
我给你们找点吃的来
You are OK.
你会没事的
OK.
好了
I was paged.
有人呼我
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Can we talk somewhere?
我们能去别处谈吗
I was thinking...to us
我在想 我们
Sarah
萨拉
Yeah
在
Where is the baby?
宝宝哪里去了
No one saw anyone go in or out, and the baby is not in the nursery
没人看见任何人进出 婴儿不在育儿室
What's her condition?
她是什么情况
5 weeks preterm, C-section because the mom is pretty clumsier.
5周早产 剖腹产 因母亲体态笨重
Said the father
看看父亲怎么说
Mr. Lozinski
洛津斯基先生
Dr. Lisa Cuddy, Dean of Medicine.
我是丽莎·卡迪医生 院长
How long were you out of the room?
你离开病房♥多久
15 to 20 minutes, top.
最多15到20分钟的样子
Was there a proximity alarm?
附近有警报吗
No alarms.
没有
What's that?
那是什么
The bracelet on your baby's ankle has a microchip
你们孩子带着的手链内含芯片
that would set off alarm if she carries it through an exit.
要是她带着它离开 会触发警报
Call the police, shut down all the exit.
通知警♥察♥ 关闭所有出口
We are on lock down.
我们处于封闭状态
Nobody moves untill we find that baby.
找到婴儿前 谁也不能离开
Why would you send the divorce papers?
你为什么要寄离婚协议呢
It's been on my to-do list. Sorry.
是我计划列表上要做的 对不起
Well, you signed them?
你已经签了吗
Not until we have a real conversation about our marriage
等到我们能认真讨论过我们的婚姻后
Hey, I made a mistake. I am here. I am sorry.
我错了 我来了 抱歉
I need you to read this copy here.
我要你看一下这个副本
Code 7, code 7
7号♥警报 7号♥警报
All non essential personnel and guest, please remain where you are.
请所有无关工作人员及访客留在所在区域
Security personnel should report to their staging areas
保安人员请到待命区集♥合♥
and wait for further instructions.
等候指令
For patients, please remain in your rooms
病人请留在病房♥
and use call buttons if you need medical assistance.
若需要医疗帮助 请使用呼叫按钮
Please remain calm and wait for hospital personnel to come to you.
请保持冷静 等待医院工作人员到达
Do not try to leave your room until the code seven has been lifted.
警报解除前 请不要试图离开你的房♥间
Please clear hallways. Nurse, just leave it.
请清空过道 护士 别管它
Leave it. You need to get into the room now.
别管了 你现在需要进病房♥
Please notify hospital personnel or police immediately
一旦发现可疑情况
if you see anything suspicious.
请立即通知医院工作人员或警♥察♥
We cannot allow anyone to leave the hospital at this time.
目前我们不能让任何人离开医院
All personnel should remain in their staging areas
所有工作人员请在待命区域等候
Unless otherwise instructed by security.
除非有保安部门的指令
Yeah, yeah, yeah, gotta clear the--
对 对 对 清空这里
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
多谢耐心合作
And did anyone other than your nurses
除了护士外 还有其他人
Ever come by asking about your daughter?
询问过你女儿吗
No. No, just those two.
没 没有 就那两个
I'll check in soon. Wait.
我马上登记 等等
What are you doing? No, I need to help them look.
你在干什么 不 我要帮他们找
Ow! You have to stay in bed.
你得待在床上
You pulled a stitch.
你扯到缝合处了
Lay back down. I got it.
躺下 我来处理
Why don't I give you something to help you relax?
给你点药物帮助你放松 如何
No, no, I don't want to relax.
不 不要 我不想放松
I want to find my baby.
我想找到我的孩子
The police are searching room by room.
警♥察♥正一个一个房♥间搜查
Who would take her?
谁会带走她呢
What if she needs to be fed?
她要是饿了需要哺乳怎么办
We're gonna find her.
我们会找到她的
Why aren't the police talking to our nurse?
警♥察♥为何不找我们的护士谈话呢
What now?
现在干什么呢
Truth or dare?
真心话大冒险吗
Oh, no, you don't want to mess with me.
别 惹我可不好玩
True or dare queen at Newton North.
牛顿北高的真心话大冒险女王
I was kidding.
我开玩笑的
I'm sure we can find something interesting
我保证我们能找到些有趣的话题
To talk about without relying on some juvenile game.
而不用靠那些幼稚的游戏
Sure.
当然
Truth.
真♥相♥
They think I took the kid?
他们觉得我带走了孩子吗
Do you think I would do something--
你觉得我会做这些...
No, I'm just asking questions.
不 我就是问问罢了
The day I let the older brother
那天 我让那哥哥
Hold the baby for the first time--
第一次抱了婴儿
So I put her in his lap.
我把她放在他腿上
After a few seconds, she shrieked.
过了几秒 她开始尖叫
I'm pretty sure he pinched her.
我很肯定 他掐了她
I need to know this stuff.
我需要知道这些事情
Anything out of the ordinary.
任何不正常的
It was sibling rivalry.
小孩子间争风吃醋而已
I thought it was kind of ordinary.
我以为没什么大不了
What are you doing down here?
你来这里干什么
I was looking for Mckenna's patient file.
我来找麦克纳的病例档案
Oh, you mean this file?
你是指这个吗
The one I said I'd get?
我说过我来取的这个吗
Two hours ago?
你都取了两个小时了
Seriously, you don't trust me
莫非你连取档案的责任心这种事
with the immense responsibility of fetching a file?
都不能信任我吗
If you already found it,
既然你都找到了
what are you looking through those for?
还在翻什么
Do you know what these are?
你知道这些是什么吗
The staff credentials files.
员工信誉档案
Those should all be in H.R.
这些应该在人力资源部门才对
Down here to be digitized.
放在这里做数字化归档
And we're locked in, and whoever's supposed
既然我们被锁在了这里
to be watching 'em is locked out.
而应该看这些的人被锁在了外面
We could look up anything on anyone.
我们可以看到所有人的隐私
Malpractice records,
不法纪录
felony histories.
重罪纪录
Put them away.
收起来
Come on.
别这样
We have a tiny window of opportunity
上帝给我们开了一个小窗
to gain some insight into our colleagues.
让我们可以偷♥窥♥到同事的隐私
Okay. What if we just snoop on the boss?
好吧 要不只偷♥窥♥老板行吗
I think I can live with that.
这个主意我还可以接受
You're on two milligrams of morphine an hour.
你现在每小时注射2毫克吗♥啡♥
How the hell are you still awake?
怎么可能还醒着
No, don't tell me.
等等 先别告诉我
Ischemic cardiomyopathy.
缺血性心肌病
If the blood's not reaching your gut,
如果血液无法到达肠道
you have intestinal hypoperfusion.
会引起肠灌注不足
That'd be stronger than the narcotics.
这强过麻醉剂的作用 使你清醒
The nurse said I might only have a day or two left.
护士说我可能只剩一两天可以活了
She was being kind.
她在安慰你呢
You're Dr. House,
你就是豪斯医生
aren't you?
对吗
Oh, god, don't tell me we used to date.
我的天 可别说我们曾经拍拖过
The limp. I read about you.
拐棍 我看过关于你的报道
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表