This bagel's as hard as a hockey puck.
这面包圈硬得跟冰球有得一拼
Then don't eat it.
那就别吃
Used to be a full breakfast service.
以前可是有全套早餐
They're trying to starve us.
他们想饿死我们
You're worried about the food?
你在担心食物
No, I'm worried about what the food represents.
不 我担心的是食物背后的象征
I got seven scenes to shoot today
我今天要拍7场戏
On half of what we used to spend.
预算只有以前的一半
We're going through a recession.
经济不景气
It is what it is.
事情就是这么简单
But nobody's gonna bail us out.
可是没人会把我们从危机中解救出来
Free content everywhere, dvd sales in the toilet.
到处都是免费下载 厕所里卖♥♥DVD碟
Now the back office bean counters
现在股票结算室里那些精打细算
Are vetoing half my ideas.
之辈把我半数的主意都否定了
So we begin to make it about the performances.
所以现在专心到表演上来吧
You okay?
你能行吗
A bit of a headache.
头有点痛
If you need an ibuprofen--
要是你需要止痛药
I need you to put your game face on, all right?
我要你把专业态度拿出来 行不
Screw the bagels, screw the sets, screw the wardrobe.
试着对付面包圈和布景和服装
Do you have any idea how lucky we are?
你知不知道我们有多幸运
We get to do something we like,
能做自己喜欢做的事
We get to touch people's lives and we get paid for it?
接触人们的生活 而且还能从中得到收入
Let's make a movie.
来拍电影吧
Hey, baby.
嗨 宝贝
Roll camera.
摄像机到位
And...
然后
Action.
开拍
What's wrong?
有什么不对劲吗
My eyes...
我的眼睛...
They feel like they're exploding.
好像在爆♥炸♥一样
All right, turn off the damn lights.
好吧 把那该死的灯关上
Get an ambulance. Now!
叫救护车 现在就去
We're gonna be late for work.
我们要迟到了
Then we'll be late.
那就迟吧
You took a patient's life,
你夺走了一个病人的生命
You lied about it for weeks,
你为此说谎说了几个星期
You broke who knows how many laws and oaths
你触犯了鬼知道多少条法律和契约
To cover it up,
来掩饰真♥相♥
But I can live with it.
但我能容忍♥这些
We can get through it together.
我们能一起渡过去
You have no idea what I've been living with,
你不知道我受了多少苦
And what it means to hear you say that.
也不会知道你说的一切意味着什么
But we need to get away from princeton-plainsboro.
但我们得离开医院
You can barely walk by the rooms where dibala was treated.
你都不能走近迪巴拉接受治疗的房♥间
Why should we live with that hanging over our heads?
如果我们有换个新局面的机会
If there was ever a time to turn the page...
为什么我们还要让这个威胁我们呢
Three-month-old with fever, incessant drooling,
是高烧的三岁婴儿 不间断流涎
And chronic muscle weakness.
还有慢性肌肉无力
Or...
还是
Porn actor Hank Hardwick, born Henry Lefkowitz,
色情影星汉克·哈德科 本名亨利·洛夫科斯基
Totally clean workup,
表面看起来没有任何疾病
Collapsed on the job with extreme photophobia.
工作时因极度恐光症崩溃
Or...
还是...
An infant as limp as a rag doll.
一个虚弱得像破布娃娃的婴儿
Yeah. Let's wait till chase and cameron get here.
好 等Chase和Cameron来吧
I have a feeling they'll have the good sense to side with me.
我有预感 他们的判断力好得足以支持我
Doesn't matter who they side with, I'm still in charge.
他们支持谁不重要 我还是管事的
We're taking the limp three-month-old.
我们接那个虚弱的三月大的婴儿
Oh, good.
哦 太好了
You paged the limpness specialist.
你去呼叫专治柔弱的专家吧
This envelope is oddly
这信封怎么如此奇异地
Medical license-shaped.
有着行医执照的形状呢
Congratulations.
恭喜
House is back in charge.
豪斯重新主管部门了
We get to treat a porn star.
我们要治那个三♥级♥片♥影星了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Perfect timing for us.
对我们真是绝佳的时机啊
We're leaving the team
我们要退出团队了
And the hospital, effective immediately.
还有医院 立即生效
That's kind of sudden.
真突然啊
Unless you've been circulating your resumes for a while.
除非你们已经到处投简历好一阵子了
We're just starting to think about new jobs,
我们刚刚开始考虑新工作
Where we want to live.
还有我们想住的地方
Moving too. Interesting.
还要搬家 真有趣
Are you sure about this?
你们确定吗
Yes.
是
Uh... We'll miss you.
我们会想你们的
We'll miss all of you too.
我们也会想你们所有人的
We'll start clearing out our things.
我们要开始收拾东西了
Run an std panel and a tox screen.
做性病和毒素排查
Send a c-reactive protein to look for inflammation
用C反应蛋白排查炎症
And an A.N.A. to screen for autoimmune.
还有用抗核抗体排查自体免疫病
The rest of you take a history
剩下的去找病史
And do an l.P. To rule out viral encephalitis.
然后做个腰穿来排除病毒性脑炎
Oh, it's just you.
对了 只有你一个
Here's hoping you're good at multitasking.
希望你善于多线程操作
I get tested for stds regularly,
我定期检查性病
so does everyone I work with.
我每个同事都是
Since I'm guessing you don't take their word for it.
因为我猜你不信他们
All right, I'm gonna need you to lie on your side
好吧 我要你侧躺着
And put your knees to your chest.
把膝盖拉到胸前
Any history of alcohol or substance abuse?
有酗酒或滥用药物的历史吗
My wife used to smoke a little pot,
我妻子过去有吸一点药
But I never touched the stuff.
但我没碰过那东西
You're married.
你结婚了
Happily, for two years now.
很快乐 已经两年了
She happy you do porn?
你拍色情片她高兴吗
Very, since she does it too.
很高兴 因为她也拍
You ever get jealous when your wife's working?
你妻子工作的时候你不吃醋吗
It's a job.
那是工作
Once you start letting your work life
一旦你开始让你的职业生活
rule your home life,
限制了你的生活
Especially if you're in the same line of work,
如果生活同样限制了你的工作
Your relationship's gonna be short.
爱情就不会长久
You're gonna feel a little pressure.
会有点压♥迫♥感
Any history of sexual abuse?
受到过性♥虐♥待吗
I defy the cliche.
这么土的问题
Have you ever suffered depression or psychosis?
有没有觉得抑郁或者精神欠佳呢
Let me save you some time.
直接告诉你吧
There's not a blotch on my medical record.
我的医药记录很干净
I know most of the people in my field
我认识这个圈子里的很多人
are drug addicts with daddy issues,
不是嗑药就是有恋父情结
But I'm a nice, Jewish boy from the 'burbs.
可我来自郊区的犹太好小伙
I wasn't driven to this.
不是受生活所迫
I chose it. I believe in it.
我选择这工作 我就相信
I actually think it's--oh!
我真的觉得...
My arms are killing me.
我的胳膊很疼
Looks like tetany. Your muscles are contracting.
好像是强直痉挛 你的肌肉在收缩
Need some meperidine in here.
在这里注射哌替啶
Oh, god.
天哪
Jew with megalophallus, photophobia, and muscle spasm.
犹太人 大老二 恐光症 肌肉痉挛
You tell me which is the most unusual.
你来说哪个症状最不寻常
Four candidates, three slots on the team.
四个候选人 三个空缺
Need to know if you've still got your diagnostic chops.
我得看看你是不是还有能力诊断
I leave this office by 6 every day
我每天六点离开办公室
I have my weekends again,
我又开始过周末
I recognize my wife again.
重新了解我的妻子
Yeah, I agree. Does sound pretty dull.
明白了 真没劲
No wonder you want to work for me.
难怪你想为我工作
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表