we now have to rule back in.
要重新纳入考虑范围
We found clostridium bacteria in the skin samples.
我们在皮肤样本中发现了梭菌
Clostridium's in dirt
泥土中就含有梭菌
and basically harmless.
它们基本是无害的
But opportunistic, if his immune system is depressed.
如果他免疫系统失灵的话也不是没有可能
Leukemia? He would have had symptoms way before
白血病吗 那他在文艺复兴节前很久
the Renaissance Festival.
就该有症状了
Which is true of anything
任何损害免疫体系的疾病
that would compromise his immune system,
都该有先期症状
which means it has to be some other environmental toxin.
所以一定是另有环境毒素在作怪
Yesterday he was a healthy Knight,
昨日的健康骑士
today he's sleeping beauty.
今天就变了睡美人
Nothing else fits?
没其他可能病症了吗
Trichinosis from eating infected meat?
食用带卵肉类感染旋毛虫病吗
We already ruled out food poisoning.
食物中毒的可能已经排除了
Both the butcher shop and the food stands
我们查了肉铺和小吃摊
at the fair were totally clean.
那集市卫生得很
Then he ate the poison apple somewhere else.
这么说 毒苹果必是来自他处了
Or maybe you just missed it.
或者是你们没发现
Start treatment for trichinosis
开始按旋毛虫病治疗
and confirm with a muscle biopsy.
做肌肉活检来验证
I can't believe I'm about to say this.
难以置信我会开这个口
Sam... Told you so.
山姆 我就说嘛
No, she didn't dump me.
不 她没甩我
She wants to get to know you better.
她想进一步地了解你
Damn it.
该死
I never should have let her see me naked.
就不该让她看见我裸体
It goes against all my instincts,
我所有的本能都告诉我不行
but I said all right.
可我还是答应她了
Why?
为什么
She thinks I was hiding her from you.
她认为我不想让你见到她
You were.
没错啊
I don't want her to know.
我可不想承认
So you're asking me to condone a relationship
这么说 你是求我容忍♥一段建立在谎言
based on lies and mistrust.
怀疑之上的交往
Yeah.
是
When and where?
几点 在哪儿见
Tonight, Venezia, 8:00.
今晚8点 威尼斯餐馆
What am I gonna wear?
我穿什么去呢
All my cereal boxes are at the cleaners.
我的正装可全送洗衣店了
House, listen.
豪斯 听我说
I know you're worried about me,
我知道你在为我担心
and I also know that that kind of unselfishness
也知道这种无私的关怀
doesn't come naturally to you.
你不是对谁都如此有感而发
But I don't want your help.
但我不想要你帮我
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
Just come to dinner
就是来吃个饭
and be your usual selfish self.
随意就好
How could I say no?
我怎能拒绝呢
Miles said he'd stop by later.
迈尔斯说他一会儿会顺便过来看你
No, tell him not to.
不 让他别来
I don't want to be seen like this.
我不想让他看见这样的我
You're sick. That's nothing to be ashamed of...
你病了 没什么好难为情的
Un-unless you're saying you want me to leave.
除非你意思是想让我走
No, don't.
不 别走
I think he's saying
我想他意思是
it's different with you, Shannon.
和你在一起会好些 夏伦
It's a guy thing--they don't like showing weakness
男人们就是这样 他们不喜欢
in front of each other.
在同性面前显示出软弱的一面
Right, William?
对吗 威廉姆
Right.
没错
Maybe when I'm feeling a little better.
可能等我好点就会了
I'm gonna take a small sample
我准备从你这里取一小片
of your muscle tissue here.
肌肉组织试样
Do you mind waiting outside for this?
不介意到外面等一下吧
Don't hurt him.
别伤着他
He's safe with me.
放心吧
I thought you were gonna tell her.
我以为你要告诉她
It's not my call, but if you ask me,
我可没有权利说 但如果你需要
she's waiting for you too.
她也等着你说呢
Knights are supposed to be selfless.
骑士理应是无私的
Right, they conquered countries and built Castles
没错 他们攻城略地 保家卫国
by being selfless.
是无私驱动的
Bravery and loyalty are great qualities
勇敢和忠诚是军人
for soldiers.
最好的品质
If you want to be King,
如果你想成为国王
sometimes you have to be willing to take what's yours.
有时你该取你之所取
She's not mine.
她不是我的
She's not his either...
也不是他的
Not yet.
还不是
It's just dinner. Relax.
不过是一顿饭 放松点
Trust me, there is no "just"
相信我 没有"不过"
when House is involved.
当豪斯来搅局的时候
We're in the middle of a restaurant.
我们坐在一个餐厅的正中♥央♥
What could he possibly...
他还能...
Do?
干什么
That.
看吧
Sorry we're late.
对不起 我们迟到了
But you know girls.
但你们知道 女人嘛
Always fiddling with the hair and the makeup.
出门前总要梳妆打扮一番
James, Sam.... this is Sarah.
詹姆斯 山姆 这位是萨拉
It's nice to meet you. Horace has told me all
认识你们很高兴 贺拉斯告诉我
House.
是豪斯
House... has told me all about you.
豪斯 总跟我提起你们俩
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
What's the diagnosis?
诊断出什么病了吗
His muscle biopsy is clean.
他的肌肉活检没问题
It's not trichinosis.
不是旋毛虫病
House was wrong, this is not environmental.
豪斯错了 不是环境的问题
Or we screwed up and missed something
或者是我们错了 或者是
at the Renaissance Fair.
在文艺复兴城落掉了某些细节
You think we did?
你觉得我们落掉什么了吗
No, but I think House will think we did.
不 但豪斯会认为我们落下了
What could we have missed?
我们会落下什么呢
Fungal infection?
霉菌感染
There's nothing in his blood work
他血液里一点都没有
even remotely suggesting that.
霉菌感染的迹象
What if it's his symptoms?
那他的症状是怎么回事
You wanna re-test every sample we took for spores?
你想重新检验我们用来检验孢子的样本吗
We'll be here all night.
我们会整晚都在这
Have you noticed how much pain
你注意到
he's been in lately?
他最近有多痛苦吗
And that's relevant how?
这又有什么关系呢
Extra pain means extra cranky,
额外的痛苦表明有额外的问题
it means off his game.
表明破坏了他的游戏规则
He's not gonna accept this isn't environmental
除非我们让他别无选择
unless we give him no choice.
否则他是不会承认不是环境问题的
I cannot believe you're from Bloomington.
我真不敢相信你来自布鲁明顿
I know, isn't it amazing?
我知道 这难道不惊奇吗
Yeah, delightful.
是啊 多有意思啊
Ignore him.
别理他
He's just upset that we're having fun.
他就是因为我们高兴而不高兴了
Do you remember that little bakery,
你记得那个小面包店吗
the one with the amazing cupcakes?
有超好吃纸杯蛋糕的那个吗
Gino's. Oh, yes!
基诺家 没错
First stop, every time I go home.
每次我回家去的第一站
Oh, me too...Mmm!
我也是
Remember that strip club?
记得那个脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥吗
Girl, I used to work at that strip club.
我以前还在那里工作过呢
Where does it hurt, William?
哪里疼 威廉姆
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表