因为你是个医生 不是捐赠者
Why did you make me the head of oncology?
为什么让我做肿瘤科主任
Not because you have the most organs.
不是因为你的器官最多
You're thoughtful, caring.
你考虑周到 富有爱心
Yeah, caring.
是啊 爱心
By your own criteria a strength and not a weakness.
在你衡量标准里是个优点 不是缺点
This is coming out of guilt.
这是因你的内疚而生的想法
This is coming out of friendship.
这是因友谊而生的
I have a friend who's about to die.
我的朋友在死亡线边缘徘徊
And I have the opportunity to save his life.
而我有机会救他的命
Okay.
好吧
Call me a doormat. Get it all out of your system...
你可以叫我可怜虫 随你怎么看
But I'm doing it.
但我要捐肝脏给他
Why?
为何
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
I'm your friend.
我也是你的朋友
All the pain pills I've taken.
想想我吃了那么多止疼片
What if I need your liver?
要是我需要的肝呢
Right. How selfish of me not to have considered
对啊 我怎么能这么自私
Your possible future needs.
没考虑到你未来的潜在需求
They're all dying.
他们都病危了
They're all your friends.
都是你的朋友
I'm not here for an argument, House.
我不是来找你吵架的 豪斯
No. Right. That's room 12A.
不吵架 对啊 这里是12A办公室
So why are you here?
那你来这里干什么
Want to make sure that I called the moving van?
来确认我是不是叫了搬运车
No. The operation is in two hours,
不是 手术在二小时后进行
And I'd like you to be there with me.
我希望你能陪我度过
No.
不
What...why?
怎...为什么
Because if you die, I'm alone.
要是你不幸去世 我就孤独一人了
Thanks, Jim.
谢谢 吉姆
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Can't complain considering if it weren't for you,
没什么可抱怨的 如果没有你
I'd be dead--twice.
我已经在鬼门关走两回了
You? I feel good.
你呢 我感觉不错
Sending out your laundry?
要把衣服送洗吗
Going to rehab. Some place up in Katonah.
我要去康复中心 在坎多纳市附近
Up by your new house, not near your old house.
在你的新房♥子附近 不挨着老房♥子
Easier on Ashley.
这样对阿什利方便一些
I see.
我明白了
I was thrilled to get the family back together
之前我对于重组家庭很兴奋
And Melissa's great in a crisis,
而且梅丽莎在危急关头是个好依靠
But the person you want when you're dying
但是在病危时陪伴你的最佳伴侣
Isn't the same as the person you want when you're living.
不是现实生活时的最佳伴侣
Hi, Jim.
你好 吉姆
Actually, it's James.
实际上 我的名字是詹姆斯
You ready to admit that he's a self-important jerk?
你终于承认他是以自我为中心的混♥蛋♥了吧
I still feel good about what I did.
我不后悔做了捐献
You don't feel angry?
你不生气吗
Ah. I'm a little disappointed.
我是有点失望
Disappointment is anger for wimps.
失望就是软柿子的生气方式
You don't have to be so gentle about everything.
你不用一直做老好人
It's okay to get angry once in a while.
偶尔生个气也没什么
You can't change a table.
你不能改变既定惯例
Actually, you can.
其实 你可以的
Just need a coat of paint and the guts to use it.
只需要一层漆和放手做的胆量
Bonnie.
邦妮
Bonnie told me what Cuddy bid.
邦妮告诉我卡迪的出价
You're gonna outbid her?
你要出价高过她吗
We do need a bigger refrigerator.
我们的确需要个更大的冰箱
She hurt my friend. She should be punished.
她伤害了我的朋友 她该受到惩罚
You got mad.
你生气了
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Cuddy won't share that sentiment.
卡迪不会有同样想法的
How are you going to explain it to her?
你打算怎么跟她解释
I'm changing our address to a p.o. Box.
我去更新我们的私人邮箱地址
She'll find out eventually.
她最终会发现的
A problem delayed
过去的事情
Is a problem denied.
是没人追究的
Bonnie. I'll take it.
邦妮 这房♥子我要了
Baby steps.
慢慢来
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表