or guilty for being with me?
也不是对和我在一起有愧疚感吧
We'll buy another one.
我们可以买♥♥另外一个
I just don't see the need to make a war out of it.
我只是觉得没必要为这个去争吵
Well, I think you're rationalizing,
恩 这很合理
Which a less confident man than myself
任何一个没我有自信的男人
might take as a sign that you're second-guessing.
都可能会把它当作事后教育
Okay, you know what? Forget that last part.
恩 忘了最后一句
I heard foreman and his brother
我听说福曼和他哥哥
are trying to work things out.
和好了
That's nice for them.
太好了
It's nice of you.
你能这样才是太好了
You didn't provoke Marcus to quit
你没有挑动马克斯
So the pranks would stop.
所以恶作剧将停止
You were becoming the common enemy they could bond over.
你成了他们的联合公敌
You are the diabolical, yet benevolent puppet master.
你就像是那些友善的玩偶的恶毒主人
I provoked Marcus to quit
我诱导马克斯辞职
because he was no longer useful to me.
是因为他已经没用
I hired him to get information.
我雇他弄点消息
I got information. Uh-huh.
他给了我要的消息
And how are we gonna get back at Lucas?
那我们怎么报复卢卡斯呢
We're not.
没有报复
I win.
我赢了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表