You have lunch with Cuddy on Tuesdays.
你星期二不是要跟卡迪吃饭吗
She was busy.
她抽不开身
And you are checking up on me.
你只是想打探军情吧
You know, you can talk to me.
你什么都可以跟我讲
Is that my laundry?
那是我洗好的衣服吗
You were running out of socks for me to borrow.
你已经没袜子借我穿了
You got plenty of underwear, though.
不过你的内♥裤♥倒是剩了不少
I'm fine.
我很好
You said that this morning.
你早上已经说过了
And consistency proves what?
持续性证明了什么呢
Really. I'm good. I'll put these in your room.
真的 我很好 我放去你的房♥间咯
You always hurt
你总是伤害
The one you love
你爱的人
Biopsy showed deposits in the renal endothelium
活体♥检♥查显示肾脏内皮有沉淀物
Consistent with amyloidosis.
与淀粉样变性症一致
The internet was right.
网上说的是对的
Start him on dexamethasone.
给他用氟美松[抗炎药]
Already done.
已经用过了
This may not be the best time for this.
现在说这个可能不太合适
But I quit.
我要辞职
I got an offer to join a friend's surgical practice.
一个朋友邀请我加入他的外科诊所
Um, you don't generally get an offer
一般来说你不会受聘
Unless you're looking for one.
除非你特意去应征
I put out some feelers when I found out House wasn't coming back.
当我发现豪斯一去不复返的时候 我就到处求职了
I lobbied to keep the department open
我努力游说上头保留这个部门
So you could keep your job.
才能保住你的工作
Yes. That was incredibly altruistic of you.
是吧 你真是太无私了
It's nothing personal.
不是针对你
Actually, I think you're doing pretty well.
你干得很出色
But I came here to work with House.
可是我是为与豪斯共事而来
He's a jerk.
他是个混♥蛋♥
We'll be fine without him.
我们没他也能行
Do you know how many resumes we get every day without even asking?
你知道我们每天都能收到多少份简历吗
Might be a few less after Cuddy shuts us down.
卡迪让我们关门大吉之后人会少点
The case got solved under your watch.
这个病例是在你的掌管下顺利解决的
Does it really matter how it happened?
至于如何解决的有那么重要吗
It matters.
很重要
What if I'm just not ready for this job?
如果我没准备好坐这个位置怎么办
Okay, you're sad.
你很沮丧
I could tell you the story about me and my roommate at Sarah Lawrence.
我可以给你讲我和室友在劳伦斯学院的事
Okay.
好的
Her name was Lindsey,
她叫琳熙
And she was a cheerleader from Iowa.
她是来自爱荷华州的拉拉队长
I broke my toilet this morning.
我今早敲碎了我的厕所
I'll get my tools.
我去抄家伙
I blocked the intake valve
我堵住了入水阀
So I could collect some of house's urine.
收集到豪斯的尿液
Cuddy, he was barely limping.
卡迪 他几乎不瘸了
What did the lab say?
检测结果是什么
The urine was clean for vicodin.
尿液里不含维柯丁
It did, however,
即便如此
Contain strange epithelial cells.
却含有一些奇怪的上皮细胞
Further analysis showed
进一步的分♥析♥显示
They were from a labrador retriever.
这些细胞来自于拉布拉多寻物犬
Damn.
该死
He's using.
他还在服药
No. No.
不 不要
Vince. vince.
文森 文森
Vince, relax.
文森 放松
It's Dr. Foreman.
我是福曼医生
Kill it!
杀死它
Kill it! No! No!
杀死它 不 不
I don't have my blaster!
我没有冲击枪
He's hallucinating 'cause he's burning up.
幻觉导致体温上升
Amyloidosis wouldn't do this
淀粉样变性不会这样
The antipyretics didn't work.
退烧药没用
Hopefully the cold tub will get his temp down.
希望冷水浴能帮他降下♥体♥温
Maybe we should see if anyone's sent in other ideas.
也许我们应该听听其他人的意见
Maybe the reward money attract...
也许奖金吸引到...
No. I'm not letting anyone else jerk us around.
我不会再让任何人将我们耍的团团转
The masses were wrong about amyloidosis.
网络的淀粉样变性诊断是错误的
They don't know about the fever.
他们不知道发烧这一症状
I'm going with light-chain deposition disorder.
我认为是轻链沉淀病
You okay with that?
你觉得呢
Yes.
是的
We think you have a disease called lcdd.
我们认为你得是轻链沉淀病
It causes protein to build up in your organs.
这种病导致你的器官里积累了大量蛋白质
You think?
你认为
We can't definitely confirm the diagnosis.
我们还不能绝对的确诊
And our only chance of beating this
而你唯一痊愈的机会
Would be to start you on high-dose chemotherapy.
就是开始进行高剂量化疗
But I do have to warn you
但是我必须提醒你
That in your condition,
以你的身体状况
It might kill you.
可能会致命
Do you want me to get you some more information?
你还需要更多信息吗
You're my doctor.
你是我的医生
I trust you.
我相信你
No, you don't.
你并不是相信我
You're scared,
你只是害怕
And you don't want to make this decision.
害怕自己做决定
My career is riding on this case...
我的职业生涯都押在这桩病例上
Nowhere near as important as your life.
但也远不及你的性命重要
But I think the best shot for both of us is to treat for lcdd.
现在最好就是当做轻链沉积治疗
Okay.
好的
All right, let's get you out of this tub
那好 先把你从这个盆里弄出来
And into chemo.
再开始化疗
We know you're back on vicodin.
我们知道你又服维柯丁
No. The only thing you know is that I'm a genius
错 你们唯一知道的是我是天才
Who got a dog to pee in your toilet.
能让一只狗在你的厕所撒尿
You don't know how I did it or,
你们不知道我是如何做到的
More interestingly,
更有趣的是
Where I peed.
我是在哪撒的尿
House, you've spent the last three months
豪斯 你花了三个月的时间
Et tu, Butte?
您呢 布鲁图[罗马政♥治♥家 意大利语]
You got no reason to be here.
你来这干嘛
He's the one I was jerking around.
我要整的是他
Why is your leg better?
你的腿为什么不疼了
Ow. It hurts.
哎哟 好痛啊
Please go away now.
你们可以走了
If you really think I'm using,
如果你们真的以为我还在用的话
How about asking me before taking a wrench to your plumbing?
为什么不在敲破你家水管前先问问我
House, you're an addict.
豪斯 你是个瘾君子
You can't be surprised if we can't take you at your word.
你的话很难让人信服
Fine. Let's get you some proof.
那好 我给你些证据
Hide your eyes, ladies.
女士们 闭上眼睛
House.
豪斯
You too.
你也一样
My godson made me that mug.
那个杯子是我的教子亲手给我做的
If the lab says that this is retriever too,
如果测试结果仍是寻猎犬的话
Please let me know right away.
尽快通知我
It'd explain my overwhelming desire to wipe my butt on your carpet.
这能解释我为何总想用你家地毯蹭屁屁
Thank you for dragging me into this.
谢谢你把我拽进这趟混水
Stop the chemo. He's got fabry's disease.
停下化疗 他得的是法布雷病
He was in the tub for an hour.
他在冷水槽里呆了一小时
His fingers should have pruned, but they didn't.
他的手指应该被冻僵 但是没有
Already stopped chemo and confirmed fabry's.
已经停止化疗 证实是法布雷病
I'm glad you both agree,
很高心你们俩意见一致了
But could somebody loop me in here?
但是能否给我解释一下
We assumed the deposits in your kidneys were proteins,
我们原以为你肾脏的沉积物是蛋白质
But they were fats.
但实际上时脂肪
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表