A couple of hours.
几个小时
You ever shoot anyone?
你朝别人开过枪吗
Twice.
开过两次
You ever kill anyone?
你杀过人吗
No.
没有
I know a few guys who did, though.
我倒是知道有人做过
Did they ever get over it?
他们能心安吗
A captain I know compares it to taking out the trash,
我认识的一个上尉把这个比喻成清除垃圾
Like it's nothing.
根本不当一回事
Other hand, I got an ex-partner
可是我之前有个拍档
Who nearly drank himself into oblivion.
把自己灌得烂醉如泥
Did he get help?
他有寻求帮助吗
Yeah.
有的
Help didn't help.
可是没有用
Oh, god!
噢 天啊
What is it?
怎么了
I went to the bathroom.
我失禁了
Patient's lost bowel control.
病人失禁
Means we were wrong about h-san,
证明不是遗传性感觉自主神经病变
And it means he's getting worse fast.
并且他的病情在恶化
Wouldn't want to be the duty nurse
没人想做他的
Assigned to his floor. Get it?
值班护士 明白吗
"Doody" nurse?
大便护士
Fine. Do the doctor thing.
好吧 回到医学上来
An autoimmune disorder could explain--
自体免疫絮乱可以解释
We put him on steroids. He didn't respond.
我们给他用过类固醇 他没有反应
It's not autoimmune. Could be Wilson's disease.
不是自体免疫的问题 可能是肝豆状核变性
A disease that advanced would've hit the liver.
这个病事先就会对肝脏造成影响
It is possible the liver's so far gone,
可能是肝脏已经出现异常
The labs look normal.
化验数据没有体现出来
It's worth a shot.
值得一试
Go treat with penicillamine.
给他用青霉胺
And when he doesn't get better, come back quickly,
如果没有好转 马上回来
So we can get one more shot at it.
好让我们讨论其他治疗方法
Bless me, father, for I have sinned.
求主宽恕 我有罪
Take your time.
请慢慢道来
How long has it been since your last confession?
你多久没来忏悔了
I killed a man.
我杀了人
But it was the right thing to do.
可是我是对的
Who lives or dies is not your decision to make.
他人的生死权不是掌握在你手里
Sometimes in the operating room it feels like it.
但在手术室里就是这样的
I'm a doctor.
我是个医生
Well, then you should know more than anybody
那样你应该比任何人都清楚
That every human life is sacred.
每个生命都是神圣的
Why?
为什么
Tell me what's sacred about a dictator
告诉我 一个杀害千百人命的独♥裁♥者
That kills hundreds of thousands of his own people.
他的生命能有多神圣
What is sacred about a doctor who kills a patient?
那一个杀死他病人的医生又能有多神圣呢
Is it just the slippery slope you're worried about?
你担心宽恕我是错误的吗
Afraid that forgiving me
害怕宽恕一个杀了坏人的我
For killing the worst people on earth such a bad president?
哪怕杀的是世界上最坏的人 一个独♥裁♥者
I promise...
我保证
I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉任何人
Just forgive me.
请宽恕我吧
Saying ten hail isn't going to do you any good.
我为你欢呼10次也减轻不了你的罪
Then what do I have to do?
那我能做什么
What does god need me to do?
上帝要我做什么
You can't have absolution
你不能得到赦免
Without first taking responsibility.
直到你承担你的责任
You have to turn yourself into the police.
你需要向警方自首
What...
什么
And go to jail for the rest of my life?
然后在监狱里度过余生吗
What's just about that?
公理何在
I did the right thing.
我做的是对的
There has to be another way.
一定有别的方法
You want absolution, I've told you how to get it.
你想得到赦免 我已经告诉你怎么做了
Send this in to the state licensing board.
把这个寄到州执照委员会
I've signed off on all your hours.
我已经给你签字了
Why?
为什么
Because it's easier this way.
因为这是比较容易的解决方法
You're uncomfortable with me.
你对我不爽
No.
我没有
Going by the book was pointless.
没必要照章办事
You were gonna learn nothing.
你从中得不到任何长进
Good, I thought it was because of the sexual tension.
好 我还以为是因为性紧张
There was no sexual tension.
不是什么性紧张
There was tension.
是紧张
And...it made me feel funny, so...
而且 它让我觉得妙趣横生
Here.
给
That's too bad.
太糟了
I was kind of getting into the whole
我刚开始喜欢
Hot-for-teacher thing.
做这种热血老师
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Yeah. False alarm.
是的 错误警报
What about us?
我们呢
We're good...
像这样
Just like this.
就很好了
You press my buttons, I press yours.
你按我的按钮 我按你的[互相帮忙]
By buttons, you mean...
你说的按钮是指
You do make me feel funny.
你的确让我妙趣横生
You're not gonna die.
你不会死的
I've accepted it.
我已经接受这个事实了
It's okay.
没事
In addition to high arches
除了高足弓
And some crystal bowl in the shape of a tuna,
还有一些吞拿鱼形的玻璃碗
You also inherited a self-destruct button.
你还遗传了一个定时炸♥弹♥按钮
It forms in the brain stem.
它在脑干上形成
Technically, it's an aneurysm.
准确的讲 它是个动脉瘤
Presses on the nerves,
受神经压♥迫♥控制
That control everything from tooth pain to heart rate.
控制着牙痛和心率
As you get older, it gets bigger,
它随着你的年龄长大
Until finally...
直到最后
The button...
那按钮
Which I'll call intracranial berry aneurysm,
称为囊性颅内动脉瘤
'Cause I had a friend in high school with that name--
那是我一个高中朋友的花名
Stops the signal from your brain to your heart.
它截停从你的脑到心脏的信♥号♥♥
And bam!
然后砰
How do I know you're not still lying to me?
我怎么知道你不是骗我
Saying I'm healthy just to make me feel better?
说我很健康只是为了让我好受点
It does sound that way, doesn't it?
听起来确实是那样的
But this time, no sugar pills.
可是这次 不是安慰剂
I'm gonna cut into your brain
我将会切进你的脑
To make you think that I'm fixing it.
让你觉得我在医治它
And if our fake tests confirm it,
而且如果我们的假试验得到确认
I'm gonna be cutting into your son's brain too,
我还会给你儿子动手术
'Cause I'm just that committed.
因为我认定是这样的
Michael's gonna be okay?
迈克尔会没事吗
Unless he walks out of here and gets run over by a bus,
除非他从这里出去的时候被车撞死
In which case, I will reconsider your fate argument.
那样的话 我会重新考虑你的因果论
You want to give him a call?
你想打个电♥话♥给他吗
Visiting hours don't apply to my patients.
我的病人是没有探病时间的
Yeah...
是的
In a bit.
等下就打
Yeah.
好的
That's what I thought.
我就说嘛
The "saving the kid from pain" stuff was crap.
"让孩子避免伤痛"这种说法太恶心了
You just don't want anything in your life
你不过是想让你生命中的任何事
That won't let you do whatever the hell you want to do
无论何时何地都
Whenever the hell you want to do it.
不能阻挡你的脚步而已
You've had it easy.
这些你曾经可以信手拈来
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表