I'm not lying.
我没有
Then I'm not going.
那我就不去了
Okay. Fontina at 8:30.
好吧 方缇尼餐厅 晚上8点半
You believe me, right?
你相信我 对吧
Of course I believe you.
我当然相信你
Then let's do it.
那我们结婚吧
We'll tell a cab to take us to ac right now
我们叫辆车 马上去礼堂
And get it done.
把仪式举♥行♥完
You're serious?
你没开玩笑吧
You just walked out of the emergency room.
你才刚从急诊室出来
Exactly. I walked out.
没错 我这不是出来了嘛
I feel great.
感觉相当好
Well, we do have the clothes for it.
我们倒是有礼服可以穿
Ted, what's wrong?
泰德 怎么了
Are you--what's wrong?
你... 怎么了
Oh, my god. Can somebody help us?
我的天哪 谁来帮帮我们
Please! Please hurry.
拜托 拜托快点
Just breathe. Oh, my god.
呼气 我的老天
There's gotta be a better way to call off a wedding.
肯定还有更好的办法来取消婚礼吧
A tweet, for example.
比如 写个微博
Pleural effusion.
胸腔积液
You think his lung is faking it?
你觉得他的肺也是假装的
There's at least 200 CCs of fluid in there.
这积液起码有200毫升
Okay, let's say all his symptoms are real.
好吧 那我们就当他所有的病症都是真的
Explain how one of them suddenly went away
那解释下不用祷告 也没有圣母玛利亚
Without using the words "Virgin" Or "Mary."
其中一个病症怎么就突然好了
If the pleural effusion's caused by something systemic,
如果胸腔积液是系统紊乱引起的话
It could explain his other two symptoms.
那这就能解释他另外两个症状
And so whether you believe him or not,
不管你是否相信他
All we have to figure out is what caused the PE.
我们要做的就是搞清是什么引起胸腔积液
ER ruled out infection.
急诊室已经排除了感染
Eosinophil count ruled out parasites.
嗜酸细胞计数排除了寄生虫的可能性
A medication he's not telling us about.
他可没告诉我们 他在用什么药
You really don't trust this guy, do you?
你真的很不相信这个人 是吗
I don't even trust the ER.
我连急诊的诊断都不信
Let's rule out infections ourselves.
我们自己来排除感染的可能性
Tap his lungs, send cultures,
叩诊肺部 查出国史
Run cytology for cancer, and check his blood pressure.
查细胞是否癌变 测量血压
We already--
我们已经...
This time, talk about nuptials while you do it.
这次做的时候 讨论婚礼看看
Check his home for everything else.
去他家查查其它所有东西
He just moved in with his fiancee three months ago.
他三个月前刚和未婚妻一起搬进去
Toxic exposure could take longer than that to manifest.
中毒反应显露迹象可能需要更长时间
You check his love nest.
你去检查他的爱巢
You two check his swinging bachelor pad.
你们两个去检查他时髦的单身公♥寓♥
That somebody else now lives in?
现在有别人在住是吗
I assume so.
我估计是把
Not the glass. No!
别打碎玻璃 别
The place looks like...1960s?
这地方看着很 60年代
Could have lead paint.
涂料里可能含铅
You think a 27-year-old has pica?
你觉得一个27岁的家伙有异食癖吗
If it gets us out of here before the owner comes back,
若这能让我们在屋主回来前离开这里的话
yes.
没错
What'd you tell that cute physio?
你会对那个可爱的理疗师说什么
That I changed my mind.
说我改主意了
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
You're more nervous than usual.
你比平时紧张
Because this b and e has actual b.
因为这次破门而入的确"破"了
Wha...
什么
That's a suspended ceiling.
是个吊顶
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I want to see what's above it.
我想看看上面是什么
More ceiling.
更多的天花板
Made of 40-year-old acoustic tile.
由40年前的吸音板组成
Asbestosis. I like it.
石棉肺 我喜欢
I'll be in the car.
我到车里等你
What the hell?
搞什么
Uh, it's okay.
没事
We're doctors.
我们是医生
Nobody was home, so--
没人在家 所以
Well, I'm calling the police.
我要打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥
Do you know Ted Taylor?
你认识泰德·泰勒吗
He used to live here.
他过去住在这里
Yeah. What about him?
是 他怎么了
He's our patient
他是我们的病人
at Princeton Plainsboro.
在普林斯顿 普兰斯堡
Is he okay?
他没事吧
We think he may have asbestosis
我们觉得他可能有石棉肺
From your ceiling tiles.
因为你们的天花板材料
They're not asbestos. I had 'em checked when I moved in.
他们不是石棉的 我搬来前检查过了
How sick is he?
他病得多严重
Is he a friend of yours?
他是你的朋友吗
He was.
曾经是
Actually, he was my boyfriend for three years.
实际上 他曾做了我三年的男友
I'm not gay. Really?
我不是同志 真的吗
'cause it would certainly explain the cold feet.
因为这能解释你的临阵畏缩
Oh, and the boyfriend.
还有你的男友
So you're bisexual?
那么你是双性恋了
No, I'm straight.
不 我是直男
Cotter, the guy you met, he's gay.
寇特 你们遇见的那家伙 他是同志
He had a crush on me. I left.
他看上我了 我就离开了
After three years? Well, it's possible.
三年后吗 有可能
It doesn't mean you're gay just '
和同志一起睡
cause the guy you're sleeping with is.
不足以说明你是同志
We weren't sleeping together.
我们没有一起睡
What's this got to do with anything?
这有什么关系
Lung tap turned up mononucleosis.
肺穿刺显示单核细胞增多症
ER doesn't routinely test for it.
急诊通常不查这个
It explains the PE
这解释了胸腔积液
And can be virtually asymptomatic.
还有 可能是没有临床症状的
So we got to wondering, how does a 27-year-old get mono?
我们好奇27岁的人怎么患上单细胞增多症的
You're a little old for the kissing disease,
对于"接吻病"来说 你的年纪有点大
Unless your immune system is compromised.
除非你的免疫系统有缺陷
If there's been any unprotected sex,
若有任何无保护性行为
We'll need to test for HIV.
我们需要检测HIV
There's been no sex of any kind.
任何一种性行为都没有
Okay. I'll go test your fiancee for HIV.
好吧 我会找你未婚妻检测HIV
Is she the curious sort?
她是那种好奇心强的人吗
Wait.
慢着
There may have been some contact,
可能有些接触
But I'm not gay.
不过 我不同志
Sodomy, one of the top ten most common household accidents.
鸡♥奸♥ 10大最常见家庭事故之一
I did a lot of stupid things,
我做过不少傻事
But I turned my life around.
但我浪子回头了
I'm as straight as any of you.
我和你们中的任何一个一样是直男
You don't have to believe me.
你没必要相信我
I'm just saying you can test me...
我就是说 你可以给我做检测
As long as you don't tell nicole.
只要别告诉妮可
What business is it of hers?
管她什么事
I don't see anything wrong with him marrying a straight woman.
我不觉得他和异性恋女人结婚有什么不对
How about, it'll make them both miserable?
这样说如何 他们两个都会不幸
Just like most straight marriages.
和大多数异性恋婚姻一样
He's got the right to life, liberty, and unhappiness,
他有权利生活 自♥由♥ 还有不快乐
Like the rest of us.
和我们一样
Absolutely no reason to look at me.
别看我
I'm not saying it's a great choice.
我没说这是个好主意
Just saying it's his choice. It has to be hers as well,
只是说这是他的选择 还得是她的
which it can't be as long as she doesn't know he's gay.
不能只是因为她不知道他是同志
Which is how it's gonna stay
这现状得意保持的原因
Since we have no right to tell her.
因为我们没有权利去告诉她
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表