A crane collapsed in downtown Trenton.
一架吊车在特伦顿市区倒坍了
Don't care.
不关我的事
That's my great-grandfather.
是我曾祖父
No, it's just a book he wrote.
不 就是本他写的书
Open it up.
打开看看
Seriously, you're giving this to us?
当真吗 你要把这个给我们吗
It's a big step you're taking.
对你们而言可是迈出了很大一步
I wanted to congratulate you.
我想要恭喜你们
I understand that's the adult thing to do.
我明白这是成年人该做的
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I've known for a while.
我知道有段时间了
The fact that you decided to cohabitate
你们决定同居的事儿
is not exactly a spoiler.
算不上是新闻了
Unless my intel is wrong.
除非我的小道消息有误
Trouble in paradise?
天堂里的烦恼[喜剧 甜蜜期后出现问题]
We have to get to Trenton.
我们得去特伦顿了
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
Hmm?
嗯
That sound like a yes?
她这是听见了吗
Sir, we have to get you to the O.R.
先生 我们得送你去手术室
You have a bad wound, but we're gonna pack it
你的伤势很严重 不过我们会简单包扎
and transport you as fast as we can.
然后尽快送你过去
Skull fracture. Glasgow coma score of 11.
颅骨骨折 格拉斯哥昏迷指数十一
She's immediate.
她是紧急伤员
Move on.
放弃他吧
This guy's dead. His wounds aren't so
救不活了 他的伤势不是那么
Forget the wound. Look at his toes.
别管伤了 看看他的脚趾
Atherosclerotic emboli. He'll never survive the surgery.
动脉粥样硬化栓塞 他撑不过手术的
Maybe his shoes were too tight.
或许是因为他的鞋子太紧
It's not the shoes. Skin shows smoker's facies.
和鞋子无关 皮肤上有烟斑
He's not gonna make it till morning.
他熬不到早上
He'll just take up an ambulance ride,
只会让救护车白跑一趟
surgeon's time, and an ICU bed.
浪费手术时间和重症监护室的床位
He's expectant. Leave him.
他没救了 别管他了
I only nodded off for a second.
我就打了一下盹
I lost control of the load. I'm so sorry.
装载负荷失了控 我很抱歉
Don't worry. We're gonna get you outta here.
别担心 我们会把你救出来的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
He's secure.
绑好了
Ready? Three, two, one.
准备好了吗 三 二 一
That's it.
好了
Crane operator. Made it through amazingly well.
吊车操作员 成功脱险伤势不重
Lucid and responsive.
神志清醒 有反映
Stable fracture, right humerus.
右侧肱骨稳定性骨折
Haven't gotten to his lower half yet.
下半身还没检查
Tell me when something hurts.
哪里疼的话告诉我
I fell asleep. Killed all those people.
我睡着了 害死了所有那些人
Something other than your conscience.
除了你良心受责备的痛
Is that a pill in your pocket,
你口袋里是药片吗
Or are you just happy to have
还是你碰巧长了个
a tiny pill-shaped penis?
袖珍药片状的鸡鸡
Caffeine pills.
咖♥啡♥因♥片
You fell asleep taking these?
吃这些你还睡着了吗
I drank two cups of coffee too.
我还喝了两杯咖啡
Is that normal for you?
你平常就这样吗
No, I hate coffee.
不 我讨厌咖啡
I'm working on no sleep.
我晚上没睡就出车了
My daughter has the flu.
我女儿感冒了
This much caffeine for a coffee virgin.
那么多咖♥啡♥因♥对于一个不喝咖啡的人来说
There's no way he fell asleep. He passed out.
他不可能睡着 他晕过去了
Which means a neurological disorder
因此是神经性失调
Caused the crash, not fatigue.
导致了事故 而非疲劳
Hey.
嘿
We're taking the crane operator back to Princeton.
我们要带吊车操作员回普林斯顿
They said he was barely hurt--he can wait.
他们说他几乎没受伤 他可以等的
Steal an ambulance. And call the team.
偷辆救护车 通知小组成员
Tell 'em we got a case.
告诉他们我们有病例了
House. No! I need you here.
豪斯 不行 我需要你在这里
And he needs me there. And he moans louder than you do.
而他需要我在那里 他叫唤得比你厉害
There were over 100 people in that building.
那栋房♥子下压着一百多个人呢
Only 76 have been accounted for.
目前才找到七十六个
Foreman and your team can handle the crane operator for now.
福曼和你的组员可以暂时处理吊车操作员
Having fun down there?
那里有意思吗
lots!
非常
Every time cuddy leans over a patient,
每次卡迪俯身检查病人
it's another opportunity for a down blouse nip slip.
就是个看她春光乍泄的好机会
What's going on between her and lucas?
她和卢卡斯怎么了
Besides them moving in together?
除了他们要同居吗
That's not enough for you?
对你而言还不够吗
I gave her the housewarming gift earlier.
我早些时候把祝贺乔迁的礼物给她了
And she paused for a split second,
她愣了一下
Like she was hiding something.
像是在隐瞒什么
It's probably her moral revulsion
可能是她不喜欢
at housewarming gifts.
乔迁贺礼这套吧
Or maybe she didn't want to accept a gift
又或许她不想收下为了祝贺
for something she wasn't gonna do.
她不想做的事的贺礼
You actually think they're not moving in together?
你真觉着他们不会同居吗
What was that? You okay?
什么声音 你没事吧
Yep. Vending machine collapsed.
没事 自动售货机塌了
She still using your ex-wife as a realtor?
你的前妻还是她的房♥产经纪人吗
As far as I know.
据我所知还是
Well, know a little farther, will you?
那么 就再深入点 行吗
Look into it.
多挖点内♥幕♥
Hey!
嘿
There's somebody down here!
那里下面有人
If you can hear me,
你能听到我的话
tap three times, or call out.
就敲三下 或者喊出来
Is anyone there?
下面有人吗
I'm not getting anything.
我什么也听不到
I heard something--there's gotta be a void down there.
我听到了 下面肯定有空隙
There's a million voids down there.
这下面有无数个空隙呢
It was the parking garage.
那是个停车场
But equipment hasn't picked up any movement.
但是仪器没有探测到任何动静
Dogs haven't picked up any scent.
搜救犬也没有闻出什么
There's smashed cars down there.
下面有被压扁的车
The gasoline throw off their scent?
汽油会掩盖气味吗
Look, we gotta get back to work, okay?
听着 我们得回去工作了 行吗
We'll get to this area soon. Excuse me.
我们会尽快到达这个区域的 借过
Anybody hear me?
有人能听到我吗
Hey!
嘿
Anybody hear me?
有人能听到我吗
help me.
救救我
What's your name?
你叫什么
Please...my husband's gift.
求你 我丈夫的礼物
I was supposed to pick it up at the framers.
我原该去装裱的地方取的
It's on Elm.
在伊尔姆大街
Well, you should have told me earlier.
你该早点告诉我的
I could have picked it up on the way.
我就能顺道帮你取了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
It's a picture from our tortola trip.
我们去托托拉岛旅游的照片
For his birthday.
他的生日礼物
I'm not asking your name because I wanna become friends.
我问你名字不是为了交朋友
I'm trying to gauge your mental state.
是为了判断你的精神状态
Hanna.
汉娜
Okay, that's a start. What day of the week is it?
很好 不错的开端 今天周几
Tuesday.
周二
Better still.
更好了
What happened?
发生了什么事
You know that giant construction crane next door?
知道旁边工地上那架巨型吊车吗
It's kind of on top of you right now.
正塌在你头顶上
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表