手术大概要进行一个小时
I'll be observing the entire time.
我会全程监控
Thanks.
谢谢
Maybe it'd be better if you stayed with Ashley.
也许如果你能跟阿什利在一起会更好些
She's more scared than I am.
她比我更害怕
Well, she's...
她
At her age...
在她这个年龄
She's not supposed to be dealing with issues of life and death.
她不应该面对过多关于生与死的问题
Wasn't what I was planning when I went after her.
我追她的时候怎么没考虑到这些呢
Why did you leave Melissa?
你为什么要离开梅丽莎
We got married young. We...
我们很年轻就结婚了 我们
I'm not sure.
我也不清楚
There's nothing to talk about.
现在没什么好说的
Why are you doing surgery when I need you
我需要你给我找一个新的病人的时候
Finding me a new case?
为什么你在做手术
You don't want a new case.
你不想要新病人
Oh, right.
哦 对
Guess I'm here for Wilson.
假装我是来这找威尔森的
Obviously you didn't tell me
很显然你没有告诉我
That Cuddy was moving in with Lucas
卡迪要搬到卢卡斯那里去了
'cause you were protecting me.
因为你在保护我吗
Which is odd, since I told you
因为我告诉过你我不反对他们在一起
That I'm fine with their relationship.
所以是不是很奇怪
So obviously,
这很明显
You question one of those assumptions
你质疑这些假设
Or you have an issue with logic.
或者你逻辑思维有问题
Yes, you're fine with them dating.
对 你不在意他们约会
But moving in together
可是搬到一起住
Is a whole other level of commitment.
完全就是另一个层面的问题了
This is the 21st century, Wilson.
现在是21世纪 威尔森
I realize that the logical course of any adult relationship
我明白成年人相处的逻辑程序
Could one day lead to fornication.
有一天可能会上♥床♥
Although, the fact that she wants to buy a loft
可是 她想买♥♥个阁楼的事
Could actually mean that their relationship
也许可以说明他们的关系
Is not as serious as I thought.
没我想得那么正式
Oh, for god's sake, House,
哦 天啊 豪斯
Don't do this to yourself.
别这么对自己
It's a loft.
那是一个阁楼
It has no deeper meaning
跟开放式的生活来说
Than open-space living arrangement.
没什么深刻含义
If you bought into her diatribe
如果你考虑到当她再次看到失去了的
About rediscovering her lost city girl roots.
城里的小窝时 会怎样谴责
And two bedrooms.
还有两个卧室
It just reeks of commitment issues.
让结婚许诺变得飘渺无比
Yeah. Or she has a baby.
没错 但还得考虑她有个孩子
This is classic mid-life Cuddy crisis.
这是中年卡迪所面临的经典问题
This is her version of a two-seat convertible.
这是她看待双座敞篷车的方式
Yeah, clearly you're fine with it.
是的 显然你可以接受这点
Wilson, he's got global lung damage.
威尔森 他的肺大面♥积♥受损
Means it's not fungal. It's PCP pneumonia.
就是说不是真菌所致 而是五氯酚肺炎
Obviously something
很显然 什么东西
Is knocking out his immune system.
在破坏他的免疫系统
Three options. HIV.
三种可能 艾滋病
Acquired scid, or my personal favorite, cancer.
获得性免疫缺陷 或我的最爱 癌症
I'm sure you'll test for all three.
你肯定会三种都检测
62-year-old African-American man
62岁的非洲裔美国人
With lymphoma now in remission.
患有淋巴癌 现在处于缓解期
I did a CT and found a small lesion
我做了CT扫描 在他的左肺上叶
On the upper lobe of his left lung.
发现了一个小小的损伤
If he's in remission,
既然他正在缓解期
Why did you bother scanning him?
你干嘛还给他扫描呢
During a routine follow-up,
在一次例行检查中
I realized the patient was depressed.
我发现病人情绪很低落
Wow. That's quite a call.
真是重大发现啊
Thanks. The treatment indicate--
谢谢 诊断显示
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 抱歉
I didn't realize you were in the middle of something.
我不知道你正在忙
It's a conference room
这是会议室
With glass walls.
四周都是玻璃墙
You thought I'd be alone?
你觉得我会一个人呆在这儿
Your patient has cancer.
你的病人得了癌症
Not that guy.
不是那个家伙
He probably also has cancer.
他可能也得了癌症
And he's probably also your buddy.
可能他也是你的朋友
Thought you'd want to know.
我猜你会想知道
'cause you owe me 100 bucks.
因为那样你就欠我100美元
You have acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
你患了急性淋巴细胞白血病
A.L.L.
简称A.L.L.
So it is a recurrence.
也就是说旧病复发啦
No. It's different. It's a second leukemia.
不 和那个不同 是另一种白血病
Probably caused by the chemotherapy we gave him five years ago.
可能是五年前所做的化疗引起的
That's why you didn't see it.
所以你才没发现
Maybe they can rename it ironic leukemia.
他们可能重新命名为讽刺性白血病
This is not the end.
并不是没希望治好
Tests show that the cancer is limited to your brain.
检测显示癌细胞只在脑部有
That's good news.
这是好消息
How can cancer in his head be good news?
他脑部有癌细胞怎么会是好消息呢
The blood brain barrier separates
血脑屏障将脑部的血
The blood in your head from the blood in your body.
和身体里的血液隔开
Keeps the cancer bottled up.
也就封锁住了癌细胞
We can go for a cure.
我们可以进行治愈
So give me the numbers. What are we looking at?
那告诉我 治愈的希望有多大
90% chance of cure.
90%的希望能治愈
Really?
是吗
What if we're in the 10%?
万一我们是那不幸的10%呢
Steady decline.
那么病情会持续恶化
But six months of a good quality life.
还可以享受六个月的美好生活
Does he have to go through
他还得再进行一次
Another bone marrow transplant? No.
骨髓移植吗 不需要
Chemotherapy.
化疗
We can go at this with drugs alone.
只需用药物就行了
When do we get started?
什么时候开始治疗呢
We begin by surgically planting a shunt
先通过外科手术植入分流器
So we can get the drugs directly into your brain.
然后再把药物放入脑部
I already booked the O.R.
我已经定好了手术室
You're the only one who can make cancer
你是唯一一个可以让癌症
Sound like good news.
听起来是好消息的医生
We get it out of your head and you walk out of here
我们帮你移除癌细胞 你就可以出院了
Paralysis gone and cancer-free.
胳膊麻痹症没了 癌症也好了
We also need you to sign a health care proxy.
你还得签一份医疗授权书
If something goes wrong in surgery,
如果手术过程中出现意外
Someone needs to be appointed to make decisions for you.
得有人来替你做决定
What are the chances of that happening?
出现意外的可能有多大
Very remote.
非常小
I think maybe Melissa should be my proxy.
我想让梅丽莎当我的代理人
What? No.
什么 不
Coming through. House got a new case.
请让一下 豪斯的新病人
Revised O.R. Schedule.
修改后的手术室安排表
Sorry, wilson, had to bump you.
抱歉 威尔森 和你的撞一块儿了
It's not like your guy's bleeding out of his eyes.
你的病人还没生命垂危
House, your guy's not bleeding out of his eyes either.
豪斯 你的病人也没有奄奄一息
The nurse who books the O.R. Thinks he is.
安排手术室的护士 看来是他快不行了
Your case is no more urgent than mine.
你的手术没我的紧急
Yeah, but you're way more patient.
是的 但你比我要有耐心的多
It's okay.
没关系
You can talk about the--the paperwork
你们可以在准备区讨论一下
In the prep area.
文件的事情
You trust her more than me.
比起我来 你更信任她
About this, yes.
对于这件事 是的
You've been through the good stuff,
你一路都顺顺利利
But Melissa's been to hell
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表