Great.
很好
Can you be right here somewhere else?
你能"就在"别的地方吗
My jaw still hurts.
我下巴还是痛
My tooth-- Actually, a lot.
我牙齿 真的 非常地痛
I'm sorry, you're maxed out on your pain meds.
很抱歉 你的止痛药用量已经达到上限了
Try to sleep.
睡一觉吧
Dentist looked at the tooth the guy pulled out.
牙医检查了被这个人拔出的牙齿
There was nothing wrong with it.
没有发现什么问题
So aside from him being an idiot,
那除了发现他是个傻子以外
What else have we learned?
我们还有什么发现
The pain is real. It's coming from somewhere.
疼痛是真实的 肯定来自于身体的某个部位
What about bone cancer?
会不会是骨癌
You can't connect bone cancer to the heart.
你没法把骨癌和心脏问题联♥系♥起来
House figure this can wait till the morning?
豪斯觉得可以这件事等到早上再解决
Actually, he told Cuddy he's not ready to work.
事实上 他告诉卡迪他还没有准备好来工作
He quit?
他辞职了
Apparently. It's a power play.
很显然 这不过是豪斯的高压攻势
He'll be back tomorrow.
他明天就会回来了
Bone cancer could trigger a paraneoplastic syndrome,
骨癌可以引发副肿瘤综合症
Which shuts down the heart.
导致心房♥关闭
Primary bone cancer isn't hereditary.
原发性骨癌是非遗传性的
Li-fraumeni syndrome.
李弗劳明综合征
It's hereditary, and it increases
它是遗传的 而且会增加
A person's risk of having bone cancer.
得骨癌的可能性
You have another theory?
你有别的理论吗
My theory is it's not bone cancer.
我的理论是这不是骨癌
Gamma survey would locate the tumors.
伽玛测量能确定肿瘤的所在地
I had pea soup today.
我今天喝了浓豌豆汤
You'd love my breath right now.
你现在肯定会喜欢上我的气息
I didn't get a chance to run tonight.
我今天晚上没能跑步
House is... Is having issues.
豪斯他 他出了点问题
I missed you a lot today.
我今天很想你
All I want to do is...
我最想做的就是
You know.
你知道的
No cancers on the lateral cuneiform bone.
外侧楔骨没有发现癌
Navicular's also clean.
舟骨也没有发现异样
Chase is lying to me.
奇斯对我撒谎了
And I know you know.
我知道你清楚真♥相♥
Tell me what's going on, please.
告诉我到底怎么回事 求你了
I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told him...
我只能把跟他讲的再跟你说一遍
Talk to your spouse.
去跟你的配偶谈谈
No breakfast?
不吃早饭吗
Not today.
今天不吃
I'm hallucinating.
我产生幻觉了
What happened?
发生了什么事
It's nothing visual this time.
这次不是视觉上的
I hear whispering.
我能听见有人在窃窃私语
Is that why you've been acting so weird?
这就是你奇怪举止的原因
Is that why you quit? I'm losing it.
也是你辞职的原因吗 我在变严重
I'm sure there's a rational explanation.
我相信肯定会有个合理解释的
The wind?
是不是风声
A neighbor's TV? I checked everything.
或者是邻居家的电视 我都检查过了
What's really scary is that I hear whispering
真正可怕的是我在不服用维科丁的情况下
While not on vicodin.
还能听见有人在耳语
I'm gonna check myself back into Mayfield.
我要重返梅菲尔德好好检查下自己
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
你说好吧
You don't think there might be a logical explanation?
你不觉得会有一个更合理的解释吗
Something I missed?
我漏掉的
You're the smartest guy I know.
你是我认识的最聪明的人
If you haven't thought of it, it doesn't exist.
如果你都没弄明白 那就根本不存在
I'll drive you over.
我会开车送你去
I just need to make some tea first.
不过我要先泡杯茶
You know.
你知道的
That you're an ass? Yeah.
知道你是个混♥蛋♥吗 没错
You overheard me talking to my dead girlfriend
你偷听我和过世的女友讲话
And thought to yourself, "hmm...
还自我陶醉说
What kind of fun can I have with this?"
"我该怎么从中获得乐趣呢"
Why are you talking to her?
你干嘛要跟她讲话
You run out of living people?
你身边的大活人都失踪了
You can talk to me. I'm right here.
你可以跟我讲 我就在这
I miss her.
我想她
Talking to her makes me feel better.
跟她说话能让我感觉好点
You don't.
和你讲就不会
Patient Lauren Maybaum, 27,
病人罗兰·梅鲍姆 27岁
Presented two days ago with severe abdominal pain.
两天前因严重腹痛住院
Sorry I'm late.
对不起 我来晚了
Yesterday you said you weren't ready.
昨天你说你还没准备好回来工作
Yesterday I wasn't.
昨天我确实没有
Today I am. And tomorrow
今天我准备好了 那明天呢
Is it possible for me to get a five-day forecast?
有没有可能给我五天预报好早些知道
I'm feeling much better. Thank you for not asking.
我感觉好多了 很感谢你不那么关心
Either you did have a problem--
要么你确实出现了问题
Which I can't ignore.
我不能忽视
Or you were jerking me around--
要么你在耍我
Which I can't ignore.
我还是不能忽视
You are a woman.
你是个女人
You can do anything.
你可以做任何事情
For example, I can talk to you outside.
比如说 我能让你去外面和我谈
Are you sure you're only one woman?
你确定你只是一个女人吗
This is the part where
这是一个你扮演雇员
You play the employee, and I play the boss.
我扮演老板的地方
I can see your nipples. Your turn.
我能看见你的乳♥头♥ 该你了
These kids are... No wonder she hates him.
这些孩子在 难怪她那么讨厌他
Mm, that's not hate.
这不是厌恶
It's foreplay. It's inappropriate.
这是前戏 这是不合适的
Gamma survey revealed no tumors.
伽玛测量显示没有肿瘤
So it's not bone cancer.
所以就不是骨癌了
Where's Chase?
奇斯在哪
Don't know.
不知道
Two mysteries, cool.
两个谜团 有意思
Theories?
有什么想法吗
Did I come in too soon?
我是不是进来早了
Okay, I'm gonna take another lap.
好吧 我再出去转一圈
And I want three new ideas by the time I come back.
等我回来的时候我要听到三个新点子
One of them's got to be not stupid.
得有一个不蠢的
Where there's pain... There's nerves.
有痛感的地方 就有神经
Hereditary sensory autonomic neuropathy, type one.
自发性遗传感受神经病 第一类
Miscommunication in the brain stem
脑干中的信息传达
Mistakes nerve pain for tooth pain.
把神经痛错判为牙痛
It would explain the bradycardia too.
这也能解释心动过缓
And I like the word "hereditary" in the title.
我想加上"遗传性"这个词
Carbamazepine fixes him.
立痛定[镇痛药]可以治好他
I'll get him started on the medication.
我马上去准备药
Nope, Chase specifically asked if he could do it.
不需要 奇斯特别问过他能不能由他处理
Sleep at home.
在家里睡大觉
So I didn't do the gamma survey.
这样我就不用做伽玛测量了
Is it bone cancer? No.
是不是骨癌 不是
You should congratulate me for not wasting your time.
你得感谢我没有浪费你的时间
Are you getting some help?
你想不想得到帮助
Or is this the way things are gonna be from now on?
或者说从现在起你就随遇而安了
What's pathetic is you haven't gotten help
可悲的是你还没得到帮助
Because you want to feel bad.
因为你想让自己不舒服
You want to suffer,
你想变得痛苦
'Cause if you feel guilty, then you're not a psychopath.
因为如果你内疚 就自认为不是个神经病
Patient needs some carbamazepine.
病人需要立痛定
Now, I don't care how much that room scares you,
我不管那个房♥间有多吓人
You're doing your job.
你得去工作
How long before you cross
离你从单子上划掉这个可能性
This one off the list?
还要多长时间
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表