I love you too.
我也爱你
Let's go home.
我们回家
Is that okay?
可以吗
There are other doctors.
还有其他医生呢
The treatment's not working.
治疗毫无效果
Her left kidney failed last night.
她的左肾昨晚衰竭了
The other one's right behind it.
右肾也快了
It's not ankylosing spondylitis.
不是强直性脊柱炎
Kidney biopsy showed she had IgA nephropathy,
肾组织活检显示她有IgA肾病
Which could be caused by or associated with
可能的成因和关联的病症很多
any of these conditions.
已经列在这里了
We've gone from too few ideas to too many,
线索从太少一下变成了太多
and our patient's running out of time.
而病人就要没时间了
Why the lack of afterglow?
怎么一点儿没见你开心
Physio girl not as freaky as you'd hoped?
理疗师姑娘没你想象的野吗
I went home with my wife.
我跟我妻子回家了
After all that,
折腾了那么久
you chickened out.
你临阵退缩了
I can't hurt Rachel like that.
我不能那样伤害蕾切尔
Sickle cell anemia would have shown on blood tests.
镰状细胞性贫血血检时就会发现
No flattened intestinal villi rules out celiac.
肠绒毛没有变平说明不是乳糜泻
Seriously?
不是吧
Our patient's dying,
病人都要死了
and we can't move past my sex life?
你们却只关心我的性生活
Seriously, you'd think it'd kill her
不是吧 难道你觉得我们
if we spend 15 seconds mocking you?
嘲笑你十五秒会要了她的命
Time's up.
时间到
Normal liver enzymes
肝酶正常
rules out Hep B. and cirrhosis.
排除乙肝和肝硬化
Alport and anti-GBM antibody
阿尔波特氏综合和抗GBM抗体
are both untreatable,
都是不治之症
so if she has them we can't help her.
如果她患这两种病 我们无能为力
And it can't be Henoch-Schonlein Purpura.
也不可能是过敏性紫癜
no inciting respiratory infection
因为她没有刺♥激♥性呼吸道感染
and no rash.
也没有皮疹
I don't care what it's not.
我不管不可能是什么病
I want to know what it could be.
我要知道可能是什么病
Well, everything left on the list.
那就是表上剩下的这些了
The list was not created equal.
表并不是生而平等
Neither was man, by the way.
顺便说一说 人也不是
Hemochromatosis is a possibility.
有可能是血色沉着
Excess iron builds up,
过量的铁积累在体内
causes problems throughout the body.
引发全身症状
Weil's syndrome also affects multiple organ systems,
外耳氏综合征同样影响多个器官系统
and it wouldn't have been treated
而且急诊室给她注射的
by the antibiotic the E.R. gave her.
抗生素对其无效
Sarcoidosis makes sense too.
肉样瘤病也有可能
Good.
很好
Treat for those three.
给她用对这三种症的药
I think you should call Tom.
我想你应该打电♥话♥给汤姆
Am I gonna die?
我要死了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
If he walked in here right now,
如果他现在走进来
I'd look in his face and all I would think is "liar."
我看见他第一眼想到的就是"骗子"
Don't you think that's kind of unfair?
你不觉得这样不公平吗
You say honesty's all-important,
你说诚实最重要
but you conveniently ignore the truth
可你忽略了一个事实
that some truths hurt people.
有些真♥相♥是会伤人的
Tom lied to protect you.
汤姆撒谎是为了保护你
He was covering his ass.
他是为了他自己
I'm not talking about the money.
我说的不是钱的事
Tom hasn't slept with anyone else in over a year.
汤姆有一年多没和其他人上过床了
He told you that?
他告诉你的
So my entire marriage is a sham?
这么说我的婚姻是谎言堆砌成的了
No.
不
Your husband, who only wants you,
你丈夫他只想要你
lied so that you could be happy.
他撒谎是为了让你幸福
That seems pretty real to me.
我觉得这很真实
Yeah?
请进
Listen, I'm sorry.
听我说 我很抱歉
Me too. I shouldn't have said...
我也是 我不该说
No, you were right.
不 你是对的
I was selfish back then.
我当时确实很自私
I'm trying to change.
我在努力改变
And I don't know if it's House or what,
不知是因为豪斯还是什么
but... you're different too.
你也变了许多
I'm trying.
我也在努力
I always thought that I was keeping the peace,
我总以为自己是在忍♥气吞声以求安宁
but I was just resenting you
其实心里是在怨恨你
and giving you a reason to leave.
给你离开我的理由
I wish we had this fight ten years ago.
真希望十年前我们能这样吵一架
Is it okay if we don't give House the credit?
我们和好这事儿不算豪斯的功劳好吗
Oh, I recommend it.
正合我意
"O" For three.
三种都不是
Her kidney function is still declining.
她的肾功能还在衰退
We're gonna need to start dialysis.
我们得开始透析了
Glad the husband's back.
很高兴她丈夫回来了
After missing so many little deaths,
错过那么多次"小死"[法语的高♥潮♥ ]
he should be here for the big one.
总该陪她迎接大限了
Top six, anyone?
六强提名 开始
Polyarteritis nodosa?
结节性多动脉炎
We'd have seen some improvement on prednisone.
那样的话用强的松应该有效了
Guy's wife's dying,
老婆都要死了
and he stops to buy flowers.
他还有心情买♥♥花
They're from his garden.
是他家花♥园♥里栽的
Mercury poisoning fits.
汞中毒症状符合
Those are lilacs.
这是紫丁香
My mom used to grow lilacs.
我妈以前也种紫丁香
My dad made her get rid of them,
我爸不让她种了
'cause there were too many bees.
因为太招蜜蜂
We ruled out HSP
我们排除过敏性紫癜
'cause there was no inciting respiratory infection.
因为她没有刺♥激♥性呼吸道感染
But in rare cases, it can also be triggered by a bee sting.
极少数情况下 此病也可能由蜂蜇引发
We also ruled it out because there's no rash.
排除的原因还有 没有皮疹
Maybe we just didn't see it.
或许只是我们没有看到
Have you been stung by a bee recently?
你最近有被蜜蜂蛰过吗
Uh, about a month ago.
大概一个月之前
What's going on?
怎么回事
I think your wife has Henoch-Schonlein Purpura.
我想你妻子患的是过敏性紫癜
Systemic vasculitis can cause
周身血管炎会引起
lesions and inflammations throughout the body.
全身机能损害和炎症
It's pretty awful,
非常可怕
which explains why it was named after a German.
所以这病症才以德国人的名字命名
Actually two Germans.
事实上是两个德国人
Lesions can pop up in the heart,
损害可能表现在心脏
Sometimes in the kidneys, but always on the skin.
有时是肾脏 但皮肤上一定有
Means you'd have a rash somewhere.
就是说你身上一定有皮疹
I don't.
我没有啊
Not that you know of.
只是你不知道而已
Okay, I'm gonna have to check your holes.
好吧 我要检查你的体穴
I'll start with the mouth. If there's nothing there,
从口腔开始 要是口腔里没有
Then things might have to get kinky.
那就要看变♥态♥点的了
Say aah.
说"啊"
Aah.
啊
I was kinda hoping for kinky.
我还盼着变♥态♥点呢
Is that good or bad?
这是好事还是坏事
We'll treat her
我们要给她注射
with high-dose IVIG and cyclophosphamide.
大剂量免疫球蛋白和环磷酰胺
You should be fine.
你会好起来的
I'm gonna be okay.
我会没事的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表