He...
他
Smokes?
抽烟
He's miming a thermometer.
他在做体温计的手势
He says the fever's not high enough.
他是说高烧的体温不够高
So some other infection.
或者是其他的感染造成的
He's wrong.
他错了
The fever could be misleading us
发烧可能将我们指向错误的诊断
Into thinking infection.
比如感染
Talk.
说吧
It could all fit with lymphoma.
所有症状都符合淋巴瘤
Um, I need you to spread your legs
我需要你展开你双脚
So I can do an h.
让我摆个h出来
Can't be lymphoma.
不可能是淋巴瘤
Ldh is normal.
乳酸脱氢酶指数[Ldh]正常
He's got good liver function.
他的肝脏功能正常
It's masking the elevated levels.
可能掩盖了过高的指数
Biopsy the lymph node. Check it out.
做个淋巴结活检检查下
Makes sense.
有道理
I guess you don't need me.
我猜你用不着我了
Oh, by the way,
顺便说下
You might want to close the blinds.
你可能会想关上窗帘
A little bright in here.
这儿太亮堂了
LYMPHOMA TADA!!
淋巴瘤 哈哈
It's just a wild coincidence that he thought
这未免也太巧合了 他认为
You were a rude jerk.
你是一个粗鲁的混♥蛋♥
Come on. Give me the benefit of the doubt.
别这样 给这个怀疑找个好理由先
You said he's a jerk. I barely talked.
你说过他是混♥蛋♥ 我几乎没说话
You talked!
你说话了
All I wanted was to sip morning espresso
我只想坐在一个平静的喷泉边上
Next to a peaceful, burbling fountain.
安静的喝上一口早咖啡
You could be sipping courvoisier
如果你告诉他你抓住的把柄
Next to a replica of the playboy grotto
你可以坐在一个花♥花♥公♥子♥人工洞穴边上
If you tell him what you got on him.
喝上一口山寨的拿破仑酒
I don't have anything on him.
我没有抓住他的把柄
I don't want anything on him.
我也不想抓住他的把柄
The closest he's been to vietnam?
最近他是否去过越南
Ordering the mee krob at that place on the corner.
在越南某个角落点了份米面
Mee krob is from thailand.
米面是泰国菜
Exactly.
的确如此
What did you do?
你到底干了什么
Why do you think he's faking?
你为什么会认为他说谎了
I saw his mail.
我看了他的邮件
Your broke in?
你闯进他屋子了
No. He was holding it.
没有 他藏起来了
Private medical insurance.
私人医疗保险
Not from the V.A.
不是来自于退伍军人事务处
Plus, he's got to be early 50s.
此外 他才刚刚五十岁而已
He's too young to be a vet.
他太年轻了 不可能是越战的兽医
So I looked further.
于是我进一步调查
You did break in.
你的确破门而入了
Online.
网上破解的
There's no reference to him in any of the vet records.
没有任何兽医记录提及到他
Why would he fake being a veteran?
他为什么要假装成退伍军人
Just look how you're acting.
看看你的所作所为吧
People have been tiptoeing around
这个混♥蛋♥周围的人们
This jerk for years.
多年来都十分畏惧他
Normally, we'd all tell the amputee to go screw himself.
通常情况下 我们都会让截肢者自生自灭
Victims get pity,
受害人只能得到同情
Heroes get adulation.
而英雄却能得到奉承
It's way better.
这种说法更好
Thank you for trying to help me out
谢谢你尝试帮我走出
With my neighbor.
我邻居的阴影
Now forget the vietnam stuff.
现在忘了越南那堆事吧
I could prove this.
我可以证明我的理论
But you won't because you'll be too busy
但是你不会 因为你得去
Writing him a letter of apology
给他写道歉信
And dropping it at his door
并放置于他门前
Without knocking at his door.
安安静静的放下
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没干
That guy is totally an ass.
那家伙完全是个混♥蛋♥
Which is the point.
这正是关键所在
It's easy to be nice to people you like.
向你喜欢的人表示友好很容易
But being nice to people you hate,
但是向你讨厌的人示好
That's a skill.
这是一门技术
Do it.
去做吧
Thank you for saving my life.
谢谢你救了我一命
The man that tried to kill you,
那个想要谋杀你的人
He said that you were preparing a massacre.
说你准备发起一场大屠♥杀♥
The sitibi are my countrymen.
斯提比人是我的臣民
I am fighting a guerilla war.
我要发起一场游击战
In a way that's being called genocide.
以种族灭绝的方式
20 years ago,
二十年前
These same sitibi rebels took over the south,
同样是这些斯提比叛军占据了南部
They massacred tens of thousands,
他们屠♥杀♥了成千上万的人
And they would happily do it again.
他们户很乐意再来一次
I'm trying to impose order.
我正努力恢复秩序
I'm trying to prevent a genocide.
努力阻止新的种族灭绝
Genocide.
种族灭绝
My own son,
我唯一的儿子
My youngest,
我最小的孩子
He is a student here.
他是这里的一个学生
He hasn't spoken to me in years
他已经几年没有跟我说话了
Because of what he read in your newspapers.
因为他读到的都是你们的报纸报道
But what he read is not true.
但是他读到的都不是事实
What about your youth labor league?
你建立的青少年劳动联盟呢
There I was at fault.
那是我的错误造成的
I hired men, who, in their zeal,
我雇佣了这些人 他们热衷于
Stepped over the line,
越线行事
And there were abuses.
存在着很多虐待现象
But that will not happen again.
但是这种事情再也不会发生了
Hello?
有人吗
How's it going?
怎么样了
Normal-looking nucleus.
细胞核正常
How's it going with you?
我是指你怎么样了
It worried me when you joked
你开玩笑说让这个人开枪
About letting that man shoot dibala.
向迪巴拉开枪 让我担心
I wasn't joking.
我不是开玩笑
You can't want to kill anyone,
你不可能想杀死任何人
Especially not your own patient.
尤其不会是你自己的病人
It's only natural to feel he should--
这很合常理 认为他应该
No, it's completely unnatural.
不 这一点也不合常理
Only psychopaths can kill other people
只有心理病态的人才会
Without having some sort of breakdown.
毫无心理障碍地杀死其他人
Not when it's justified.
如果是正义的行为就不用
Look at soldiers.
看看这些士兵
Even when it's justified.
即时是正义的行为也不行
Am I trying to kill our patient?
我会杀死我们的病人吗
Of course not.
当然不会
But if he died, am I supposed to just pretend
但是如果他死了 我难道应该假装
That wouldn't be good for the world?
这对世界人♥民♥没有好处吗
The cells are neatly differentiated.
这些细胞分化明显
This isn't lymphoma.
不是淋巴瘤
Thought I had detected
我就知道我闻到了
The sickly sweet smell of maple syrup
淡淡的枫树糖浆甜味
And socialized medicine.
还有公费医疗制度
It smells like...
闻起来
Victory.
有种胜利的感觉
That big flag in your place
你屋子里的那个巨大旗帜
Prompted me to chat with your housekeeper.
促使我同你的女管家聊了聊
Turns out you're a citizen of the great white north.
原来你是银色大北方的公民
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表