Everything's physical.
一切都是有关肉体
Yes. We are physical beings.
是 人类是肉体的动物
Some more than others.
或多或少
Please don't define my entire gender based on one night.
请不要以一个晚上来定义我的性别
No, what if the patient's problem is a physical reaction,
不 会不会她的问题是一个生理反应
Not an emotional one?
而不是情感上的
What if her lack of arousal
她缺乏性♥欲♥是否
Had nothing to do with their fight?
与他们的争吵毫无关系呢
Sjogren's would inhibit her normal secretions.
干燥综合征会抑制她阴♥道♥液体的分泌
Sorry for keeping you up.
抱歉让你熬夜
I thought it better not to wait till morning.
我认为最好不要等到明天早上
Oh, it's no problem.
哦 没事
I'm a night owl.
我是个夜猫子
So you think I might have this sjogren's
你觉得我可能得了干燥综合征吗
cause of my lack of discharge? Yeah.
因为我阴♥道♥分泌减少吗 对
It's lucky you wrote about that.
幸好你写在博客上了
And a little crazy, you're thinking,
你是否在想 我分享那么多私事
To share that much?
有些疯狂
Not crazy.
不疯狂
Unusual to be so intimate with people you don't know.
只是不寻常 你和陌生人如此亲密
But I do know them.
但我确实了解他们
They read my blog, I comment on theirs.
他们读我的博客 我也评论他们的
Just cause you haven't met someone physically
你没有亲眼见过某人
Doesn't mean you don't know them.
不代表你不了解他
What about you? Are you in a relationship?
你呢 你在谈恋爱吗
It recently ended.
刚结束
Oh. I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
Lie flat on your back all the way.
平躺下来
But you saw each other every day, right?
你们之前天天见面是吧
How much did you tell her about what you were thinking?
你所想的 有多少告诉了她呢
Or did you just end up talking
还是你们的对话都最后流于
About where you were going to dinner
讨论关于去哪里吃饭
And who needed to do the laundry?
或是谁去洗衣服之类呢
Is that what your relationship with Taylor is like?
你和泰勒的关系是如此的吗
No.
不是
Oh, maybe a little.
也许有一点点
You know, he's great, but sometimes it's easier
他真的很好 不过有时候
To open up to people who aren't looking at you.
对素不相识的人敞开心扉反而更容易
You need to lie flat for us to get the x-ray.
你需要躺平才能做X光检查
I'm actually not comfortable on my back.
我其实背上不舒服
Can't we do it this way?
我们不能这样做吗
Did you strain a muscle? No.
你扭伤肌肉了吗 没
What's wrong?
怎么了
I've booked our patient in for heart surgery.
我已经为病人安排了心脏手术
I was doing a sialogram on her,
我之前给她做涎管X线
And she didn't want to lie on her back.
她不想平躺下
That's a complaint you hear from people
这是有心脏瓣膜问题的病人
With heart valve issues.
常见的不适
It fits.
症状全符合
Sjogren's damaged her heart,
干燥综合症损伤了她的心脏
Causing her clotting problems,
引起凝血问题
Causing her kidneys to fail.
还造成了肾衰竭
You based all that on the fact
你就凭她不愿躺下的现象
That she didn't want to lie down?
作出了这样的判断吗
Well, that and the cardiac echo I performed
不仅如此 在她抱怨不想平躺后
After she didn't want to lie down.
我还做了心脏超声
Her mitral valve is nearly gone.
二尖瓣几乎没有了
Which means she's nearly gone.
说明她也几乎快死了
God, you're pretty.
天呢 你真的很漂亮
So we can replace the mitral valve
我们可以用猪瓣膜或塑料瓣膜
With a pig valve or with a plastic one.
置换你的二尖瓣
From an actual pig?
真的从猪身上取吗
It's the better choice if you want
如果有一天你想要孩子
To have children someday.
这是个更好的选择
A plastic valve requires you to be on anticoagulants,
用塑料瓣膜你就必须服用抗凝剂
Which are known to cause birth defects.
它会导致婴儿先天缺陷
On the other hand,
另一方面来说
The pig valve wears out quickly,
猪瓣膜磨损地很快
So you'd need to have heart surgery again in ten years.
十年内 你将需要第二次心脏手术
I know that you're on the fence about having kids,
我知道你对生孩子还犹豫不决
But Taylor really wants them.
不过泰勒很想要孩子
It's in the blog.
博客里写着
I'm afraid you two will need to agree on that decision
恐怕你们两个需要决定是否要孩子前
Earlier than planned.
达成一致
It's your call.
你决定
Can you pass me my laptop?
能把我的笔记本递给我吗
Seriously?
当真吗
I want to get some feedback.
我要看看大家的意见
You really think that asking strangers
你真觉得陌生人
for some off-the-top- of-their-head response
不假思索的回答
Is gonna be helpful here?
会有帮助吗
A lot of your readers are into animal rights.
很多你的读者支持保护动物
They've got you 2/3 of the way to vegan.
他们让你差不多成了素食主义者
What are they gonna say
他们会怎么说
about you buying your life with the life of a pig?
要是知道了你花钱用猪的命救自己的命
Whatever they say, I don't have to do it.
无论他们说什么 我不是非做不可
It won't work out that way.
结果不会这样的
And we're the ones that are gonna have to live with this.
我们才是不得不接受这一切的人
Please, Frankie.
求你了 弗兰琪
Don't tell them.
不要告诉他们
If I start picking and choosing,
要是我开始有所保留
I'm being dishonest.
我就是不诚实
I'm sorry.
对不起
Thanks.
谢谢
FERAL PLEASURES
野趣
SHE DISCOVERED HE WAS PART STAG ...BUT ALL MAN!!
她发现他半是雄鹿 但是真男人
THE NYMPHS TAUGHT HIM SECRETS NO MAN WAS MEANT TO KNOW
林中仙子教会了他其他男人不知的秘密
Though I guess I should thank
不过我还是要谢谢
Whoever taught you how to please a woman.
教会你取悦女性的那个人
Maybe it was the forest nymphs.
或许是林中仙子
Get my vertigo poster back.
把我的迷魂记海报弄回来了
Be not afraid. It's exact change.
千万别怕 精确找零
Okay.
好
Hello?
你好
I'm looking to get something on House.
我期待有关于豪斯的不利消息
Couldn't you just ask the love nymphs for the secret?
你就不能直接找爱情仙子打探秘密吗
Don't. My mission is to find
不 我的任务是找到
Something that House would not like to see made public
豪斯不愿公开的事情
And make it public.
并公诸于众
In.
入伙
But you know him better than anyone.
不过你比任何人都了解他
Why do you need my help?
为什么还要我帮忙
House would never leave anything secret around the condo.
豪斯不会在公♥寓♥里留下任何秘密
But you've worked in the same office with him,
不过你们和他在一个办公室工作
On and off, for years.
断断续续 几年了
Think back.
回想一下
Were there ever any odd phone calls
过去有没有什么古怪的来电
Or visitors from the past?
或者来访者
He openly brings prostitutes into the hospital,
他都明着带妓♥女♥来医院
And he gambles with bookies
他找赌注经纪人下注赌马
'cause he's too lazy to go to the OTB.
因为他懒得去马场赌
And you're asking for some--
你还问
What? What?
什么 什么
What?
什么
He's reading the Golden Bowl.
他在读《金色情挑》
The gold-- by Henry James?
金色 Henry James写的
Yeah.
对
No, no, he's not really reading it.
不 不 他不是真的在读
Okay. I don't understand.
我不明白
That book's at least 400 pages long.
那本书少说有400页
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表