You want me to believe that this case means nothing?
而你却要我相信这个病例不值一提
Then, um...
那么
Why should I listen to it?
我为什么要听它呢
Are you charging me for this time? Yes.
这段时间也要收费吗 要收
This is ridiculous.
太扯谈了
What's that?
那是什么
On the back of your arm?
你手臂后面
It's just a bruise. And I fell.
一点瘀伤 我摔倒了
You remember falling?
你记得自己摔过
No.
不记得
I was drunk...
我喝多了
Hence the balance issues.
然后平衡出了点问题
Well, it looks like you fell
看上去好像正好摔到
on the tip of someone's boot.
某人的靴子头上了
I said something that someone objected to.
我说了些别人不同意的话
Well, if you don't remember,
如果你不记得
then how can you it's usually the way it is
那你怎么 通常我挨人打
when someone hits me.
都是因为这样
People who kick when you're down are jerks,
趁你摔倒时踹你的是混♥蛋♥
but they're generally not irrational jerks.
但通常不是没来由的混♥蛋♥
You got drunk enough
你醉到糊里糊涂地
to get into a bar fight and not remember,
卷入酒吧斗殴而事后一点都不记得
And you've been insisting that everything's fine?
可你还一直坚持说自己一切都好
W-why--why go out and get blind drunk?
为什么要出去买♥♥醉
Were you looking for a fight?
你是故意去找碴吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What have you screwed up?
你哪里做错了
What?
什么
You say that when you've been hit in the past,
你说你过去被人打
It's because you provoked it with something that you said,
是因为你说的话激怒了别人
which means you're well aware of the risks.
证明你已经充分认识到说这话的危险性
So on some level,
所以某种意义上说
you were in that bar looking for someone to hurt you.
你是在那间酒吧找人打你
Logically, people punish themselves
逻辑上 人们自我惩罚
for something they did or something they didn't do.
是因为做错事或该做的事没做
So what...
那么 你到底
did you screw up?
哪里做错了
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, there may be a problem.
好吧 确实有个问题
All right...
好了
Let's talk about Wilson.
我们来谈谈威尔森
I told him your book was contaminated
我告诉他你的书被
with anthrax spores.
炭疽孢子污染了
Then I gave him $300.
然后我给了他三百美元
The address of the buyer.
买♥♥家的地址
Maybe I was hasty in asking you to move out.
也许我让你搬出去的决定太草率了
Why don't you stay with me and Sam for a little while?
与我和萨姆多待一段时间怎么样
There's no need to hurry things.
一切都可从长计议
What prompted this?
有什么阴谋
Look, the whole idea
听着 整件事的原意
was that after Mayfield,
是你从梅菲尔德医院回来后
you wouldn't be on your own.
和我一起住就有人照应了
I can touch base with you a lot more easily
如果你现在留下来和我住
if you're staying with me than--
我们沟通会容易得多
God's sake, Wilson.
天呐 威尔森
You really span the chasm from wishy to washy.
你真行 把我们的感情隔阂越拉越大
If you're gonna be an ass, be an ass.
如果你想当混♥蛋♥ 那就当吧
Stick with it.
坚持下去
Why were you being so hard on the guy,
为什么对那个家伙态度这么强硬
when he was being conciliatory?
他明明是在安慰你
Come on.
拜托
Cuddy played on his guilt.
卡迪利用他的负罪心
She put him up to this. How do you know that?
她逼的他 你怎么知道
How do you know this wasn't entirely his own idea?
你怎么知道这不是他自己的主意
Two reasons--
两个原因
First, he wants to create the perfect environment
第一 他不希望有人打扰
to be with Sam.
他和萨姆的生活
He's been thinking about asking me to leave for a while.
想让我离开已经有段时间了
Finally he does it and immediately turns around
终于他说出来了 然后立刻又回心转意
and changes his mind--no.
没这样的事
He talked to somebody.
他肯定是和谁谈过
Maybe it was Sam.
可能是和萨姆
Yeah, that's a possibility.
是啊 有这个可能
I want this to be the last serious relationship I ever have.
我希望这是我最后一段严肃的感情
I want this to be the one.
我希望你就是我的真命天女
Me too.
我也是这么想的
Where's House?
豪斯在哪
It's not as meaningful without him.
没他没意思啊
Okay, um...
好吧
Not Sam.
不是萨姆
Uh, that still doesn't answer why Cuddy.
这还是解释不了为什么一定是卡迪
Because they've been talking about me.
因为他们一直在谈论我
She called me to check on the patient,
她叫我去查看病人
which she never does without a reason.
她从不无缘无故这样做
I asked why, and she said...
我问她为什么 她说
She's a barracuda attorney, House.
她是雷厉风行的律师 豪斯
These are the kind of patients we like to keep happy.
这类病人需要我们特别重视
Right now the patient's lucky
现在她能拼对"法学"这个单词
if she can spell jurisprudence.
我就算她走运
Yeah, but when she gets that memory back,
是 但是等她恢复记忆的时候
which we are trying to make happen,
这也是我们正在努力达成的
she'll be able to spell lawsuit.
她就会拼"起诉"这个词了
I'm just touching base.
我只是和你沟通一下
Touching base.
沟通
Wilson used exactly the same phrase.
威尔森和她用了一模一样的短语
Colluding about me is her favorite pastime.
他们串通一气对付我是她最大的消遣
Okay, you think they talked.
好吧 按你说的他们谈过了
How do you think that conversation went?
那你觉得谈话是如何进行的呢
I'm worried about House.
我很担心豪斯
Me too.
我也是
Couldn't you have waited?
你就不能等等吗
It's way too early for him to be on his own,
现在就让他回到他的旧公♥寓♥独自生活
back in the old apartment.
还为时过早
What makes you think he can handle it?
你怎么确信他已经准备好了
I offered to find him a new place.
我主动提出帮他找个新住处
You have to let him back into your condo.
你必须让他回你的公♥寓♥去
Sam and I just got him out of the condo.
萨姆和我刚刚把他赶出我的公♥寓♥
You know what House is like. He's self-destructive.
你知道豪斯是什么样的人 他有自毁倾向
Without constant supervision,
缺乏长♥期♥的监护
he's gonna slide back into drugs.
他便会重新开始嗑药
If you're not watching him, I've got to.
如果你不去照顾他 我就得去
Yeah.
是的
So they don't trust you.
这么说他们不信任你
They assume you'll fail.
他们认为你还会堕落
Are these their fears or yours?
是他们害怕还是你害怕
Let's turn on the lights, hmm?
不如我们开开灯吧
In your brain.
也点亮你心灵的灯
Maybe they did talk about you, but...
可能他们是谈论过你 但...
How do you know it didn't happen like this?
你怎么知道不会是这样的呢
I'm worried about house. Why?
我为豪斯担心 为什么
It's the first time he'll be on his own
这是继梅菲尔德医院后他第一次
since Mayfield.
一个人生活
Now you're being overprotective.
你这样有点溺爱他了
House doesn't need to be wrapped in cotton wool.
豪斯没必要被保护在襁褓中
But you know that,
但你是知道的
or you wouldn't have asked him to move out.
不然你也不会让他搬走
Okay. I guess this is really about me.
好吧 我想这确实是我的问题
It's just... I feel like a jerk.
只是... 我觉得自己像个混♥蛋♥
Sure, sam and I are gonna want to be on our own eventually,
没错 萨姆和我最终确实是想要二人世界
but I kind of sprang this on him.
但我似乎有点操之过急了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表