It's hemlock, we found it in his blood.
确实是铁杉 我们在他的血液中查到的
He may have had some hemlock,
他可能是吃了一些铁杉
but it's not what's killing him.
但这不是他的病因
Don't do it!
千万别动手
Whatever you're planning,
不管你在预谋什么
especially if you're gonna use that thing.
特别是你还想用手上的那玩意儿
Geez.
天哪
It was just sitting in a stone.
这剑还好好呆着石头里呢[亚瑟王]
Here.
给你
It's gonna cost extra, because of the level
你要的这么具体
of detail that you wanted.
价钱可得高些
Anything good?
有什么猛料吗
And by good, I, of course, mean bad.
当然 我说的是反话
Nope, pretty much your typical life.
没有 差不多就是你的翻版
Married young, got divorced.
早婚 离了婚
Married a little less young, got divorced.
老一点后再婚 再离婚了
She's been pretty successful in everything
除了婚姻 她各方面
she's done, except marriage.
都很成功
Well, there's gotta be something I can use.
肯定有什么内♥幕♥能被我利用
Maybe. Didn't read her shrink's notes.
也许吧 不过我没看她的心理医生笔记
Didn't seem right.
这样似乎不太好
But stealing them did.
但把它们偷出来就没关系
Whoa, I didn't steal them.
我可不是偷的
I found a way to obtain them.
我有特殊渠道能弄到
Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt,
抱歉 我不是故意要打断你们
but you got a minute?
你现在有时间吗
Sure.
当然
Oh, him? Yeah, I was just leaving.
你找他啊 好吧 我回避
Careful. I have a sword.
小心点 我可有把剑
I don't agree with what you said.
我并不赞同你的话
But I understand why you said it.
但我能理解你这么说的目的
We were married young, we both made mistakes,
我们结婚时很年轻 我们犯了很多错误
and yes, I did make most of them.
的确 大部分是我的错
But that was almost a decade ago.
但这都过去十多年了
I'm sorry,
不好意思
is that the statutory period for soul sucking?
今天是忏悔日吗
I'm not asking you to like me, House.
我没要求你喜欢我 豪斯
To be honest, I think you're an ass.
坦白说 我认为你是个混♥蛋♥
But we do have one thing in common.
但我们有一点是相同的
We care about James.
那就是我们都在乎詹姆斯
So prove it.
那就证明啊
And dump him... again.
甩了他 再甩一次
You're pretty much insufferable all the time, aren't you?
你总是让人如此难以忍♥受吗
Sorry, go on. And, yes.
抱歉 继续 没错
We just reconnected, we have no idea
我们才刚刚重聚 我们也不清楚
where we're headed.
今后会怎样发展
But is it really too much to ask
但要问 你能不能给我们
that you give us a chance to find out?
继续下去的机会 是不是有点多余
I'm sure I'll be seeing you around.
我相信 我们会常见面的
We did it.
我们成功了
Well, I did it.
其实 是我成功了
What exactly did we do?
我们到底做什么了
You do?
是你做什么了
These aren't focal hepatic lesions on his liver,
他肝脏上的并不是节点状病变
they're peliosis hepitus lesions.
而是紫癜造成的肝脏损伤
Which in combination with an erratic heart rate,
再加上心率不齐
usually indicates--
这通常是
endocarditis.
心内膜炎
Infection on his heart valve.
心脏瓣膜感染
Two major symptoms of anabolic steroid abuse.
滥用促蛋白合成类固醇的两大症状
No, he wouldn't.
不 他不会
And the rhabdo makes the third.
横纹肌溶解是第三个症状
Our patient's a juicer.
我们的病人是个瘾君子
Ancient poison accelerated the damage
古老的毒药加速了现代毒药
of the modern poison.
造成的损伤
Start treatment, let the King out of the tower.
开始治疗 把国王放了
How are you feeling?
感觉怎样
Ashamed.
很惭愧
You should be.
你是该感到惭愧
You'll compromise your ideals to win a fight,
你宁愿选择比武的胜利
but not to go for the woman you love.
也不愿争取心上人的垂青
That was a game.
那只是场游戏
Not real life.
而不是现实生活
I didn't hurt anyone?
我没有 伤害任何人吗
Try telling that to Shannon.
这话你倒是跟夏伦去说啊
Or maybe I missed something
或许她在你床边哭泣的时候
while she was crying by your bed.
我错过了什么
You don't need to win anyone's heart.
爱人的心不是赢来的
You just need to ask for it.
你应该问她愿不愿意将心交给你
Miles is a great guy.
迈尔斯是个好人
He's rich, smart, treats her well.
他富有 聪明 待她好
She's gonna have a great life with him.
她和他在一起会很幸福
But me?
而我呢
Well, I'd do everything I could for her,
为了她 我尽我所有
but even at my best, it wouldn't be much.
即使我再努力 也无法做到
And she deserves the best.
她应该过最好的生活
I guess I'd rather she be happy
我想 我愿意看着她幸福
even if it means I'm not.
即使这意味着我会很痛苦
I guess House was right about that, too.
我想豪斯说对了
What?
什么
You really are an idiot.
你真的是个傻瓜
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表