T.E.E. And intra-operative visualization
经食管超声心动扫描和手术中所见
Showed no vegetations on the valves,
没有发现瓣膜上有赘生物
No structural abnormalities.
没有结构异常
The dissection means we were wrong
主动脉夹层说明我们之前
About alcohol causing a hypertensive crisis.
关于酒精引起高血压危象的猜测错误
And by "We" You mean "You."
你说"我们" 其实是"你"
Yeah. You were the one who didn't have any better ideas.
是啊 但你也没有更好的主意啊
It's not my fault.
又不是我的过错
I was busy trying to judge Taub.
我当时还忙着评价陶呢
Since we already ruled out trauma,
既然我们排除了外伤的可能性
The dissection's probably a genetic defect.
主动脉夹层可能是遗传缺陷
We're running the tests.
我们在做测试
She's not marfanoid.
她不是马凡氏综合征患者
What about an allergy?
那过敏呢
A severe enough one could set off
严重的过敏症状可以触发
A systemic immune reaction,
系统性的免疫反应
Cause fluid in the lungs,
进而导致肺部积液
And inflammation that could weaken the aorta.
还有炎症会削弱主动脉
If it was an allergy,
如果是过敏的话
She'd be getting better in the hospital,
她在医院里就会有所好转
Not worse. Unless it was inside her.
而不是更严重了 除非是过敏源在她体内
Meaning?
意味着
You want my sperm?
你们要我的精♥子♥
We think a severe allergic reaction
我们认为严重的过敏反应
Could be causing systemic breakdown.
能导致系统性的崩溃
To my son's sperm?
对我儿子的精♥子♥过敏吗
Actually, his semen is more likely the problem,
事实上更可能是他的精♥液♥的问题
Which, I realize, is not what you were reacting to.
所以我觉得你刚才的反应对象并不对
When's the last time
你们上一次进行没有
The two of you had unprotected sex?
防护措施的性♥爱♥是什么时候呢
Never. I use a condom.
从没有 我用避孕套的
You always use a condom... for everything?
你时刻都用避孕套吗 所有过程吗
Well, for most everything.
对大多数过程
When?
什么时候
The night before she collapsed.
她崩溃的前一晚
I'm placing a drop of Nick's semen protein onto the skin.
我会滴一滴尼克的精♥液♥蛋白到你皮肤上
Then I'll abrade it with a needle,
然后我会用枕头来摩擦
Check for a rash in an hour or so.
一个小时左右来检查皮疹
Mom, come on...
妈妈 得了吧
We've been dating for three years.
我们都约会了三年了
Look, I'm not mad, sweetheart.
我没有生气 亲爱的
I'm just confused.
我只是困惑了
A systemic reaction
系统性的反应
Can be triggered by the protein in semen.
可能是由敬业蛋白引发的
In most cases, the reaction is fairly minor.
在多数情况下 这种反应是相当微小的
But in rare cases,
但在少数情况下
Repeat exposure can trigger a hypersensitivity response.
反复暴露在过敏源下会引发过敏反应
Repeat exposure?
反复暴露吗
Ugh, I know, I know--
我懂 我懂
Three years.
三年时光
Is it supposed to hurt?
这会疼的吗
The reaction should take longer than...
反应时间应该长于
No, it's not that. Ow.
不是那里
Abby, what's wrong? My stomach.
艾比 怎么了 我的胃
Blood in the urine.
血尿
Help me!
救命
No allergic reaction.
没有过敏反应
On the other hand, now her kidneys are failing.
另一方面 她的肾脏现在正在衰竭
Could be some kind of neuropathy.
会是某种神经性病变吗
Syphilitic lightning pains?
梅毒性的闪电痛吗
It's not syphilis.
不是梅毒
Vdrl and enzyme immunoassays were negative.
性病研究实验室和酶免疫测定都是阴性
What about a blood clot?
那血栓呢
While she's on anticoagulants from the aortic surgery?
她做完动脉手术要用抗凝剂的时候你考虑血栓吗
Interstitial nephritis?
间质性肾炎呢
Wouldn't cause the edema or dissection.
不会引起水肿和主动脉夹层
But cancer could.
但是癌症能解释通
Would you care to be a little more specific?
你敢说得再具体一些吗
If I could, I would have.
如果我知道的话 我早就说了
We could do a full-body scan.
我们可以给她做个全身扫描
We hate full-body scans.
我们讨厌全身扫描
And by "We" You mean "You."
你说"我们" 其实是"你"
We also hate when a patient dies
我们同样讨厌病人病故
Before we figure out what's wrong with them.
在我们能搞清楚他们到底出了什么问题前
Do the scan.
去做全身扫描吧
How can you convince someone you're not cheating on them?
你怎么去说服别人你没有欺骗他们呢
Don't cheat.
真的别欺骗就行
After a while, they'll catch on.
过段时间后 他们会知道真♥相♥的
What if I don't want to wait that long?
假若我不想等那么久呢
Take them with you wherever you go for 24 hours a day.
无论你去哪 带他们全天24小时和你一起
So your wife's a little insecure.
是的 你老婆有不安全感
Is that so bad?
又那么糟糕吗
At least you know she still cares.
至少你知道她还关心这些
I know she cares.
我知道她很关心
What I want is for her to be happy.
我需要的是让她开心起来
What?
怎么了
You don't think I want my wife to be happy?
你觉得我不想让我老婆开心吗
Sure...
当然觉得
As long as it makes you happy.
只要那能让你开心
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think you work quickly.
我觉得你动作迅速
Piece of cake--
小事一桩
You give them money, they give you furniture.
你付钱 他们给家具
Not bad, huh?
还不错吧
Nope.
不是
It's not bad at all.
是一点坏的感觉都没有
It's taking a really long time.
花的时间有些长啊
Just hang in there
再忍♥受一会
And try not to talk unless you really have to.
除非有必要 你最好忍♥住别说话
It can affect the images.
那会影响到成像的
What was that?
那是什么
Hello? Are you still there?
喂 你还在吗
I think there's something wrong with the machine.
我觉得这仪器有些问题
It's not the machine.
不是仪器的问题
It's an earthquake.
是地震而已
Hold on. We'll get you out.
抓住 我们来把你弄出来
Get me out now.
现在就把我弄出去
Oh, my god!
哦 天哪
I can't hold on!
我抓不住了
It's a black hole.
是黑洞
She's hallucinating.
她产生了幻觉
I certainly hope so.
我确实希望如此
Hallucination means brain problem.
幻觉意味着大脑有问题
Brain problems don't split your aorta.
大脑问题不会分♥裂♥你的主动脉
A vascular problem could explain both.
血管问题可以解释两者
Inflammation in the blood vessel walls
血管壁炎症
leads to dissection in the aorta
导致主动脉夹层
and could cause an aneurysm in the brain
可能会导致脑动脉瘤
that could cause the visions.
这可能引起幻觉
It's a bit convoluted,
有点复杂
but brain and heart function are susceptible, too.
但是大脑和心脏功能也很敏感
If there was any sign of the inflammation of the aorta,
如果有主动脉炎症的迹象
that would make sense.
这是有道理的
House!
豪斯
It's not funny.
这不好玩
I got enough problems already.
我的问题已经够多了
Trust me. This is gonna help.
相信我吧 这会有帮助的
An aneurysm explains the hallucinations.
动脉瘤能解释幻觉
And it's the one thing
而且这点是我们
We haven't excluded from the differential.
在鉴别诊断时没有排除的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表