可是我呢
Smart...
如此聪明
And miserable.
如此痛苦
You tell me who the genius is.
你告诉我谁才是天才
I fell in love with her buzzed out of my head,
我疯狂地爱上了她
And I knew I wanted to stay that way forever.
并希望永远保持那种状态
Enjoy.
好好享受吧
Easier on your conscience if I die an idiot?
如果我像傻瓜般死 你的良心会好过点吧
What's a conscience?
良心是个什么玩意儿
Which ribs... Did you break in the fall?
你摔下来的时候哪根肋骨断了
They on the left side?
是不是左边的
Yeah, bottom three.
是的 最下面三根
That was 12 years ago.
那是12年前的事了
This probably cost me my marriage,
这很可能会葬送我的婚姻
So it better be awesome.
你最好有重大发现
Ferrous oxide contrast?
氧化亚铁对比
Gets absorbed by the spleen.
我受到"脾"气的启发
Unless he doesn't have one.
除非他没有
In which case it's absorbed by the liver, and fries that.
那么就是肝组织吞并和煎了它
You're killing him?
你要杀了他吗
You think I opened him up and didn't take out his spleen?
你认为我把他开膛破肚却没有取出脾吗
All organs do look kind of the same--red and squishy.
所有的器官外表几乎都一样 红的 粘糊糊
Oh, my god.
哦 天呐
Accessory spleens.
是副脾
Okay, that is amazing.
不错 这倒是个重大发现
12 years, eight stories, and a dumpster ago,
12年前从8层楼高摔进一个垃圾桶
He broke three ribs,
他的三个肋骨断了
Damaged his spleen.
伤害了他的脾
Bits of it split off,
一部分脾分♥裂♥
Circulated through his bloodstream
进入他的血液循环系统
Until they landed and attached somewhere else.
直到他们在某处落脚
So it is TTP(Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura).
那么这是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜
I just didn't remove... All of his spleens.
我只是没有取出他全部的脾
16 splenectomies.
16个脾
Pretty sure he gets a set of steak knives with that.
只有一套牛排刀才能搞成那样
I can outrun you.
我跑得可你快
Sorry about the nose. And the eye. And the, uh... Eyebrow.
对不起打伤了你的鼻子 眼睛 还有眉毛
Guess I deserved it.
我想我罪有应得
Well, if I thought that, I wouldn't be apologizing.
如果我那么想我就不会道歉了
Your fist slipped?
你的拳头打滑了吗
Everybody kept bugging me, asking if I was okay.
所有人都喋喋不休的问我好不好
So you busted my nose to keep people off your back.
所以你让我的鼻子挂彩使得人们远离你
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Making people even more worried about you.
这会别人会更加担心你
Maybe.
也许吧
But at least they're not talking to me about it.
至少他们不会再提及那件事
Fair enough.
理由充分
Cheers.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't be so grateful.
别谢的太早
You'll be delivering packages for 70 years to pay for it.
你得送70年的快递才能偿还医疗费
Well, uh, thanks for our talk.
那么就谢谢你的话
It's been a while since I had a stimulating conversation.
我已经很久都没有如此深刻的对话
So what're you gonna do?
那么你以后打算怎么办
Go back to my life.
回归生活
Which one?
哪一个
The one that has my wife in it.
有我妻子的生活
Robotripping.
嗑止咳糖浆
How's she feel about that?
她怎么看
Well, she doesn't have to know.
她没必要知道
It's worked for 12 years.
这12年来都挺管用
Tell your brain I said good-bye.
告诉你的大脑我跟它说再见
Einstein's giving himself a lobotomy,
爱因斯坦要切断他的额叶
And you're cool with that?
而你却熟视无睹吗
Ignorance is bliss.
无知是福
Hold that pose.
保持那个姿势
I'll start with t-shirts and mugs,
我把它印在T恤和杯子上
And see how it goes.
看看销量如何
Home early.
今天回来的早
What happened to him?
他怎么了
You beat up house?
你打了豪斯吗
Just one right hook.
只是一个右勾拳
Why? What happened?
为什么 发生什么事了
You were right.
你说的对
I told him we need to lay down some ground rules,
我跟他说要制定一些基本规则
Got a little heated.
争论的有点激烈
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Are you gonna be fired? Arrested?
你会被炒吗 还是被逮捕
Everything's fine.
什么事都没有
Dr. Cuddy.
卡迪医生
Can we at least be civil?
我们至少能和气一点吧
How's your nose?
你的鼻子怎么样了
It's okay.
没事了
Does your kid like animals?
你的孩子喜欢动物吗
I got tickets to that holiday carnival.
我有假日嘉年华的票
I hear they have a nice petting zoo.
听说那里的宠物乐园不错
I think I was pretty clear before.
我想之前我已经说的很清楚了
I don't mean with me.
我不是说跟我去
Here. Take 'em. Enjoy.
拿着 玩得开心
No, thanks.
谢谢 不用了
They're not fake. I didn't steal them.
这票是真的 不是我偷来的
One of the nurses was selling 'em for her kid's scout trip.
一个孩子去了童子军的护士把票卖♥♥给我的
I know it doesn't make things right between us,
我知道这不会使我俩重归于好
But I just wanted to do something nice.
可我只是想做些友善的事
I don't want them.
我不想要
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
They didn't split up.
他俩没分手
She wouldn't take the tickets.
否则她会拿走票的
Of course.
当然啊
Windtalker code for "we never split up."
这是"我们没有分手"的风语者密♥码♥
House, she told you multiple times
豪斯 她跟你讲过无数次
She wants nothing to do with you.
她不希望与你有任何瓜葛
I wasn't gonna be there.
我也不想
She just felt guilty that I felt guilty,
她因为我内疚而感到内疚
So she couldn't take them.
所有她没有拿走票
Either that or she didn't want to appease you.
也有可能是她不想让你得逞
These weren't reparations.
这不是赔款
Just a simple gesture of remorse,
只是表示悔意的一种行为而已
And she slapped it down.
并且被她摧残了
They didn't break up.
他们没有分手
She just wanted me to think that so I'd back off.
她只是希望我那么认为并就此收手
Dare I ask what you're gonna do?
可以冒昧地问你接下来打算怎么办吗
Nothing.
随它去吧
I said they'd either break up or they'd stay together.
我说过他们要么分手 要么在一起
They didn't break up.
他们没有分手
And you're okay with that?
那你能接受吗
It is what it is.
本该如此
Good for you.
很好
House knows I lied.
豪斯知道我骗他了
Why? What'd he say?
为什么 他说什么了吗
Nothing. I could just tell.
没有 我就是知道
You want to stage another breakup?
你想再上演另一场分手戏吗
No.
不了
It seems like he's gonna leave us alone.
看来他不会再打扰我们了
Why would he do that?
他为什么那么做
I'm not completely sure.
我也不太明白
So we have his blessing
那么我们得到他的祝福喽
I guess so.
我想是吧
Maybe House isn't so bad afterall
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表