The test is the test. Coping is coping.
测试是测试 应对是应对
And you think you're... Absolutely!
你以为你能应付自如 当然
I need to address some deeper issues,
我要解决更深层的问题
Which I can do on an outpatient basis.
我能为门诊病人带来福音
Three hours a week?
一周三小时可否
And that's just my opening offer.
这仅仅是我的初步提议
If you want to counter, I'll likely fold.
如果你想要商量的话 我很乐意
No.
不行
"No" is not an argument.
否定可不是辩论
Are you trying to frustrate me?
你想挫败我吗
No.
不是
"No" again?
又是否定吗
I can cope! I'm coping.
我能应对 我应对自如
In fact...
事实上
I'm coping better than you think.
我应对能力比你所想要好得多
I've not been taking my meds,
我没有吃过你们开的药
Not one.
一颗也没有
And yet, I still scored a "high functioning" on your depression test.
即便如此 我仍在你的忧虑度测试中得高分
So your proof of your well-being is that you lied?
你用来证明你已经好了的证据就是谎言吗
Manipulated.
是操纵
My proof is
我要证明的是
That I can fool the test, I can fool you,
我能骗过测试 我能骗过你
Which means I am high functioning.
这就证明了我是一个很正常的人
I am sane, rational, capable.
我神志清醒 意志健全 才华横溢
I should not be here.
我不应该被关在这里
These are your pills from today?
这是你今天要吃的药吗
I'm not gonna take it.
我不会吃的
I'll just cheek it again.
我只会再次扔掉
Lick it.
舔舔吧
You want me to lick your hand?
你要我舔你的脏手吗
I washed.
我洗过手了
It's sugar.
是糖
Your test results
你的测试结果
Were improving too regularly
进步得太有规律
And too quickly.
并且太过迅速
I was concerned that you weren't taking your pills,
我担心你没有用药
That it was all an act,
担心这都是装出来的
So I switched you to a placebo...
所以我把你的药换成安慰剂
To see if your...
看你
Improvements would continue.
能不能持续进步
Your psych tests told me nothing,
你的精神测试对我来说毫无反馈
But your urine tests
是你的尿液测试
Told me you were faking.
漏出了马脚
You need to stop fighting the system.
你得停止与这里抗争
You need to let me do my job.
你得让我尽职尽责
So...
所以
What's the next plan?
你下一计划是什么呢
There is no new plan.
没有新计划
I'm out of plans.
我黔驴技穷了
So what do we do?
那我们该做什么
We stop talking.
别再说话
I see you've got some cello in your trunk.
我看见你车子后座有大提琴
And, no, that's not a euphemism.
不该这么说 不够婉转
Are you spying on me?
你在监视我吗
I'm living in a psychiatric hospital.
我住在精神病院
Staring out of the window is what we do.
我们唯一能做的就是眺望
I assume you'll need help carrying it up.
我还以为你要人帮忙能把它搬上来
I still got grounds privileges.
我还是有去楼下的特权
And who's going to carry you when you're carrying the cello?
如果你去搬大提琴的话 谁来搬你
Yes, cast aside the useless cripple
那是 把一个无用的跛子撇在一边
How very German of you.
真像德国佬
Seriously, the thing weighs a ton with that case.
说真的 那东西加上箱子有一吨♥重
I think I'll need a dolly.
我想我需要个手推车
Or we could ask Clark Kent to pitch in.
或者可以让超人先生把它弄进去
The dolly's probably easier.
手推车比较好办
Eh, the dolly...
手推车那家伙
Already feels good about itself.
已经自我感觉良好了
He was a happy-go-lucky superhero
他本是个无忧无虑的超级英雄
Until they told him he has no powers.
直到有人跟他说 他没有超能力
We let him help out, he feels good about himself.
我们让他帮忙 他会好很多
Might be less depressed.
可能不会那么沮丧
Why do you put your life on hold
为什么你把自己的生命耽误在
To visit your sister-in-law five times a week?
每星期花五天来看你家小姑子呢
Am I somehow a bad person for showing compassion?
我像是一个冷漠无情的坏人吗
No.
不像
You're not even a bad person for lying about why you're doing it.
你是一个连说谎都不会的坏人
Oh, that is impressive.
好厉害哦
That is a superhuman feat.
好一双超级金刚腿
Why don't you take a rest before you fly that thing up to the ward?
你为什么不在飞回病房♥前先歇歇呢
He's still depressed.
他还是很沮丧
Give me your car keys.
把你车钥匙给我
You gonna dangle them in front of him to entertain him?
你要拿钥匙在他面前晃一晃来逗他吗
I'm gonna make him feel like he's flying.
我想给他飞翔的感觉
I'll just drive him around the grounds, top down,
我只是想载他兜兜风 从斜坡上冲下来
Wind in his hair.
让风吹拂他的秀发
Seriously...
说真的
You're gonna say no to that?
连这个你都能抗拒吗
Why are you so nice to me?
你为什么对我那么好
I think you have a good heart.
我觉得你心地善良
Would you still be nice to me if I told you that I lied?
如果我说我是撒谎的你仍会对我好吗
I'm not just driving around the grounds in your convertible
我并不仅仅是要你的敞篷车兜兜风
I'm kidnapping him and stealing your car.
而是在绑♥架♥他 还要抢你的车
You sure?
你确定吗
I was just starting to feel a little heat between us.
我才觉得我们擦出火花
Thought we had kind of a "Bonnie and Clyde" thing going there.
觉得咱们有点像《雌雄大盗》的男女主角
Bonnie and clyde get shot to pieces.
他俩最后被乱枪打死
Hmm. see you.
再见
You can do this.
你能行的
If you hold my hand, I can do it too.
紧握我的手 我也能做到
Don't let go!
别放手
Going up!
再飞高点
Freedom Master's back!
自♥由♥战士回来啦
Keep it down, Freedom Master.
降落吧 自♥由♥战士
You're scaring the good citizens.
你把平民百姓吓着了
That was the coolest moment of my life.
这是我一生中最美妙的时刻
It was fun.
是很好玩
You can repay me by telling Nolan he's an idiot.
你可以骂诺兰是白♥痴♥来报答我
Smell that fresh air
呼吸清新的空气
And the warmth of your yellow sun.
还有享受金色阳光的温暖
We do enjoy it.
我们确实很尽兴
Careful of the traffic.
得小心开车
Don't go damaging any fenders.
我不想撞坏栏杆
Come on, get down.
别这样 快下来
There's no cry for help.
没有人喊救命
There's no cat in a tree.
没有小猫卡在树上
Thank you, Greg.
谢谢你 格雷戈
No!
不要
he's lucky to be alive.
他大难不死
He's got a lacerated spleen,
他胰脏破裂
Rotational pelvic fracture,
骨盆旋转型骨折
Compound break of the femur and humerus.
股骨肱骨多重骨折
Everything in your life has been about finding the truth.
你一生都在寻求真♥相♥
But suddenly, with this guy,
可突然 你对他
You decide to reinforce a sick man's delusions.
你要加剧这个病人的妄想
You just wanted to take a swing at me, hmm?
你只想用他来打击我 对吧
You don't care about getting out.
你不在乎要出院
You don't care about him.
你不在乎他
You don't even care about the truth.
你甚至不在乎真♥相♥
You don't care about anything, House.
你什么都不在乎 豪斯
I'm transferring you to Winslow psychiatric.
我会把你转去温斯洛精神病院
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表