Entering the cavernous sinus.
导管插入海绵窦
Your therapy's on thursdays.
你都在周四做理疗的
Got rescheduled.
改时间了
Injecting dye.
注射造影剂
Really?
真的
I'm not gonna rat you out. We're friends.
我不会乱说的 我们是朋友
Just wanna make sure you're okay.
我只是想确认你没事
No filling defects.
没有充盈缺损
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm okay.
我很好
You think we can be friends
等我从这里出去了
when I get outta here?
你觉得我们可以做朋友吗
Yeah.
当然
We'll catch a ball game or...
我们可以一起去看球赛或者...
Group sex show or something.
群P什么的
Put the cribbing in there.
把楔子放到那儿去
Okay, now when the beam starts lifting,
好了 一会横梁抬起来的时候
you're gonna feel pain.
你会感觉到疼痛
It's gonna be like your foot's gone to sleep
这就像你的脚之前睡着了 现在醒了
Times a billion.
比之前疼上成千上万倍
You'll notice that
一会你就知道
I'm waiting till now to tell you.
为什么我现在才告诉你了
All right. We're ready.
好 我们准备好了
Lifting.
抬横梁
I'm feeling the pain already.
我已经觉得疼了
That's good.
好事
That means the pressure's coming off.
这说明我们的方法用对了
Much closer to getting out of here.
快要让你脱离这里了
Come on.
来吧
Pull her out.
把她拉出来
Come on!
加把劲
It's moving!
那墙在晃动
Pull hard! Pull!
使劲拽 使劲
Hanna.
汉娜
Hanna! What the hell happened?
汉娜 该死的 发生什么了
I think the adjacent beam snapped during the lift.
我想是旁边的梁在我们抬的时候坍塌了
Mayday, mayday, mayday!
求援 求援 求援
We had a secondary collapse.
我们这里发生了二次坍塌
We're all right. How are you guys?
我们没事 你们怎么样
Rescue one, copy the mayday.
救援队一号♥ 收到求援
Main tunnel is fine. Rescue's on the way.
主通道通畅 救援队正在赶来
Lift this up.
把这个抬起来
One, two--
一 二
Kit. Give me the kit.
急救包 给我急救包
All right.
好的
No breath sounds on the left side.
左侧肺没有呼吸音
Tension pneumothorax.
张力性气胸
Okay, Hanna. One of your lungs is collapsed.
听着 汉娜 你的一片肺收缩了
I'm gonna have to reinflate it, okay?
我必须要让它复原 好吗
You better get back up top
你最好上去检查一下
and make sure you didn't nick an artery.
看看有没有割到动脉
I'm gonna have to go.
我得走了
That's okay. You're all right.
没事的 你很好
You're lucky this isn't worse.
你真幸运 情况不算太糟
You know who's even luckier?
你知道谁更幸运吗
You and just about every other human being
你和其他所有
who wasn't down there.
没在下面的人
What did the venogram say?
静脉造影什么结果
Clean.
正常
Now the guy's starting to spike a fever.
现在这家伙开始发烧了
Subarachnoid bleed.
蛛网膜下腔出血
Meningitis? He didn't say his neck was sore.
脑膜炎 他没说自己的颈部疼痛
That's 'cause everything's sore.
因为他哪里都疼
He just took a 15-story swan dive
他刚刚做了一个十五层高的燕式跳水
into concrete. Do an LP.
一头扎入混凝土 做个腰椎穿刺
We also have to consider other infections.
我们也得考虑其他感染
So you're suggesting we do an LP?
所以你在建议我们做个腰椎穿刺
I guess I am.
我想是的
Genius.
你真有才
Hey, bad news.
坏消息
Because of the collapse,
坍塌的缘故
we can't try the airbag again
让我们不能再试用气袋抬横梁的办法了
until we get everything off the top.
除非把上面的所有东西清除干净
Be five, six hours at least.
那至少要五六个小时
Then we have to amputate.
那必须截肢了
No.
不行
It's been four hours already.
已经四个小时了
It used to be a long shot. Now it's...crazy.
本来就希望渺小 现在 更加是妄想
Crush syndrome is basically a buildup of potassium.
挤压综合症基本上就是钾元素堆积
If we remove potassium--
若我们把钾去除
We're already treating with sodium bicarbonate.
不是已经给她输过碳酸氢钠了吗
But not with glucose and insulin.
但没加注葡萄糖和胰岛素
We have glucose in the kit.
急救包里有葡萄糖
There's gotta be a diabetic here somewhere.
这里肯定有糖尿病患者
You wanna dose the insulin
你想在这种非医疗环境下
here in a non-hospital setting?
给她用胰岛素
That is insane! It's not worth it.
简直是疯了 不值得
Really? 'cause I think
是吗 我发现这里
I'm the only one here who knows what a leg is worth.
只有我才知道一条腿是多么重要
And fortunately, you're not the one in charge--he is.
幸好 你不是负责人 他才是
And he knows that I'd testify against him
他清楚 若汉娜到时候告他没有
if Hanna sues for cutting off a leg
尝试所有办法就截掉了她的腿
without exhausting every option.
我会做出对他不利的证明
Give us a minute?
让我们单独谈一下
I know you're angry,
我知道你在生气
But please don't put her life at risk
但请你不要为了报复我
just to get back at me.
而拿她的生命开玩笑
Really?
是吗
So this is all about you now.
原来一切都围绕着你
You took her side against me
一听说我订婚的事后
right after you heard about my engagement.
你就和她站一边 跟我作对
Yeah. That must be it.
是啊 肯定是这个原因了
It's not that you're a pathetic narcissist.
你又不是个可怜的自恋狂
I don't love you.
我不爱你
So just...accept it
请你 接受现实
and move on with your life
继续自己的生活
instead of making everyone miserable.
别再让其他人痛苦了
That's great.
太精彩了
A life lesson from a middle-aged single mom
一个和幼稚男恋爱的中年单身母亲
who's dating a man-child.
给我讲人生哲学
Screw you.
去你的
I'm sick of making excuses for you.
我厌倦了替你找借口
I'm sick of other people having to tiptoe around you
厌倦了别人得捧着你 顺着你
and make their own lives worse
为了让你好好活着
while they try to keep you from collapsing.
而把自己的生活搞得一团糟
I'm done.
我说完了
Fantastic.
精彩极了
Just stay away from my patient.
离我的病人远点
What are you clinging to, House?
你到底想怎么样 豪斯
You're gonna risk her life just to save her leg?
为了保全腿而不顾她的生命安危吗
Really worked out well for you, didn't it?
就像你当年的选择很明智 是不是
What do you have in your life, honestly?
说真的 你的人生都得到了些什么
Tell me.
跟我说说
I'm moving on.
我在向前进
Wilson is moving on.
威尔森也在向前进
And you...you've got nothing, House.
而你 你一无所有 豪斯
Nothing.
一无所有
I'm going down there,
我现在要下去
and I'm gonna convince her to let me cut her leg off.
劝服她截掉腿
If you have any decency left, you'll just stay out of it.
若你还有点良知的话 就别再插手
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表