How am I supposed to walk into that meeting with no presentation?
没有产品介绍要我怎么开会
How the hell did you screw this up?
你们在搞什么鬼
It wasn't me.
不关我事
She's lying.
她在撒谎
No, we agreed.
我们事先都说好的
Her team had all the financials.
是她掌握全部财政信息
And we were swamped modeling them.
我们全副精力放在建模
That's why we agreed that you would do the slides.
所以才让你来做幻灯片
Well, one of you screwed up,
反正你们其中一个搞砸了
So please try to figure it out.
给我如实招来
'cause when the client dumps me,
客户给我甩脸子的时候
I need to know who to fire.
好让我清楚该炒了谁
Look, I confirmed it in an email. Hold on.
我发邮件确认过的 等着
Here.
看
She did tell you about it, Russ.
她的确通知你了 罗思
I never got this.
我可没收过
Russ, are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you drunk? I'm not drunk.
你醉了吗 我没醉
I'm not drunk.
我才没醉
I had no idea he was drinking again.
我不知道他又开始酗酒了
Well, you should have.
你应该知道的
Give me five minutes.
等五分钟
I'll go to the business center
我马上去商务中心
and print the graphs directly from the spreadsheets.
把表格直接从数据中打印出来
Run. And bring me some paper towels.
快去 顺便给我带些纸巾
What?
怎么了
Ah! Oh, it hurts.
好痛
Don't tell me you were drinking too.
别告诉我你也酗酒
No! Ah! My ears.
不是 是我的耳朵
Oh, My God! Ah!
天啊
27-year-old female, intense, intermittent ear pain,
二十七岁 女性 有强烈的间歇性耳痛
Saw six doctors
已经看过六位医生
Tell her to stop lurking in the front row.
告诉她去听音乐会别坐前排
If she wants to hit on musicians,
要想勾引乐师
that's what tour buses are for.
就直接去观光车
Next.
下一个
If I ask why we're in Wilson's office,
如果我问为什么选威尔森的办公室
Is there any chance I'll get a straight answer?
你会不会如实回答我呢
Try it! Try it!
尽管试试看吧
14-year-old boy, joint pain and excess hair growth.
十四岁男孩 关节疼痛 毛发增长过快
Tell him to masturbate no more than three times daily.
告诉他手♥淫♥一天不要超过三次
With meals.
吃饭时也不要
Next.
下一个
Did I mention that the 27-year-old female
我有没有跟你说那位女病人
Is really hot?
长得很正
And her husband is really not.
而她老公却很丑
Wild guess, he's rich.
应该是 他很有钱
Not unless social workers have begun
除非现在的社工也能
Pulling in the big money recently.
捞大笔油水
Gimme...
给我
You're taking the case because she's hot?
你接这个病例就因为她很正点
No, that would be an accident of genetics.
长得漂亮不过是遗传的意外
It's because she's hot and her husband is ugly.
我会接是因为那是一朵插在牛粪上的鲜花
It's a fascinating window into the mysteries of human psychology.
是解开人类心理谜团的好机会
Also, she's really hot.
正巧 她也养眼
Or...She, you know, loves her husband.
或许 她是真心爱她丈夫
She loves something about him.
她喜欢他的什么
Vitamin deficiency?
缺乏维生素吗
She changed her diet a few months ago.
她几个月前改变了饮食
To a healthier diet. Raw foods, lots of nuts.
变得更健康 生食物 很多坚果
It's not the ear, it's the heart.
问题不是出在耳朵上 而是心脏
Her protein is cheese,
她吃的的蛋白质是乳酪
which can raise cholesterol.
会提高胆固醇含量
Hers was already elevated.
她本身胆固醇含量已经很高
Gave her arterial blockages.
致使动脉阻塞
Cardiac arrhythmia presenting as ear pain.
心脏心率不齐显示为耳痛
Very rare. Cool.
很罕见 厉害
So beauty and the beast. Who wants to go see?
美女与野兽 谁要去见识一下
Let's see Dr. Taub, Foreman, Chase,
让我猜猜 陶博 福曼 奇斯
and Hadley.
还有哈德利医生
Four for four.
全中
Wow, I can't believe I get all these doctors.
没想到你们会全体出动
And such good-looking ones too.
还都长得那么帅
Yeah. It's almost like we don't all need to be here.
那是 像我就不该来凑热闹
Your case presented a very interesting diagnostic challenge.
你的病例很有挑战性
You can't sleep in your own office?
你就不能回自己办公室睡吗
Or bedroom for that matter?
去卧室也好
Got to avoid my natural habitat.
以前待的地方都不能去了
Some idiot I went to med school with
我的某个白♥痴♥医校校友
Keeps leaving messages and wants to drop by for lunch.
一直给我发短息 死缠着要跟我吃饭
So tell him no.
那就拒绝他啊
It's complicated.
没这么简单
It's too complicated for you to tell someone you don't like to screw off?
对别人冷言冷语有什么难的
That's practically your hobby.
这根本就是你的强项
A few months ago he was...
几个月以前他曾是
Sort of part of my therapy.
我心理治疗的一部分
My shrink told me
我的心理师告诉我
To write a letter of apology to someone I hurt.
写信向某个被我伤害过的人道歉
And how did you hurt him?
你是怎么伤害他的
We were in a seminar on flatworm genetics.
我们一起上扁形虫遗传学
I switched my final paper with his.
我拿自己期末报告跟他对调
You plagiarized?
你竟然剽窃
Doesn't sound like you.
不像你的作风
I was testing a theory.
我只是想试试看
I thought that our professor was biased against me.
因为那教授对我有偏见
I assumed he'd get a high grade with my paper
我以为他用我的报告会拿高分
And I'd get a low grade with his.
而我会拿低分
Interestingly, I was wrong. I got an "A".
没想到的是 我拿了A
So you're in this mental hospital,
这么说 你在精神病院里
delving into your subconscious,
挖空心思 绞尽脑汁
And this is who you choose to apologize to?
选了这人作为你的道歉对象
Yep. Lorenzo Wibberly.
对 罗莱韦伯
Of all the people in the world you've hurt?
从那万千被你伤过的人中挑的吗
Not everyone has a name
不是每个人的名字
That's so easy to find in the white pages.
在电♥话♥薄上都那么容易被找到
Um...I'm in there, and so is Cuddy.
我在里面 卡迪也在
Yeah. And yet, I picked him.
对哦 我就偏偏选他
It's funny, isn't it? Yes, it's hilarious.
真好玩 对吧 那是 真好玩死了
Great to see what a success your therapy was.
很高兴见到你得到如此显著疗效
We said we'd never go to sleep angry.
说过咱俩不要带气上♥床♥的
We did find an arrhythmia.
确实发现心率不齐
But it's not from your arteries. They're clean.
但问题并非出在主动脉
Will the pain come back?
疼痛还会出现吗
We'll start her on cardiac meds.
我们会给她施用治疗心脏的药物
That should help.
应该会有帮助
But we still need to figure out what's causing the arrhythmia.
但还是需要查清导致心率不齐的原因
Hey, Valerie.
你好啊 瓦丽
Russ.
罗思
It's so nice of you to stop by.
你能来真好
I got lots of free time now.
我现在有的是时间
You don't blame me, do you?
你不会是想赖我吧
You were drunk in front of Norris.
你在诺斯的面前出洋相
No. No, no, no, no, no. I'm drunk now.
我那时没醉 可我现在醉了
Then, it was like someone poisoned me or something.
好像是 某人给我下毒
Maybe you should come back later.
你还是待会再来吧
Okay.
好
I just wanna say good-bye.
我只是来告别的
Okay, Russ.
好的 罗思
Thank you for coming by.
谢谢你的好意
Hey, hey. What are you doing?
你在干嘛
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表